[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need to make this happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 700x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 700x538
We need to make this happen
>>
Let's not and say we didn't
>>
smells like reddit in here
>>
>>64160005
>tumblr-tier image
>mobile poster

You deserve to get the shit kicked out of you
>>
upboat
>>
You go to reddit too! XDD right on senpai
>>
where did you want this thread to go, anon
>>
jesus fucking kill yourself OP
>>
>>64160005
upvoted!
>>
>>64160005
if you no one has ever told you to man up, let me be the first to say grow some balls you pathetic piece of shit
>>
I hate /co/
>>
Lets give a big hand to our friend Reddit everybody!
>>
File: 1450683662090.jpg (61 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450683662090.jpg
61 KB, 848x1200
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
>>
>>64160005

>even fucks up getting quads
holy shit your just as pathetic in on an anonymous website as you are in real lifebuahahahafkme
>>
>>64160005
HELLA fr***king epic good sir!
>>
>>64160074
check your upper lip
>>
Isn't it sickening to know an entire generation, the millennials, have been raised that it's okay to be childish well into adulthood?

Hey, it's okay to break out singing Disney songs or make references from kiddie shows from their childhood.

A generation where men grow beards to hide their lack of masculinity because their bare faces look childish as hell.
>>
Youre a gentleman and a scholar OP. you yruly won the internet this day
>>
Is Hux the first ginger nazi?
>>
>>64160547
I take "What is South Park: The Stick of Truth?" for $2500!
>>
Good thread OP. bet your dads real proud
>>
>>64160468
The only people that complain about beards are fags that can't grow one themselves.
>>
>>64160651
Hi rebbit, why don't you show off your insecurity at the beards subrebbit(I bet that exists)

Do you try to justify it by eating steak and drinking scotch or whiskey?
>>
>>64160632
Hey reddit
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.