[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this made just to make me hate rednecks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: CW6c4GSWEAEkQau.jpg (50 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
CW6c4GSWEAEkQau.jpg
50 KB, 599x337
Was this made just to make me hate rednecks?
>>
Rednecks are the only poor people who can be acceptably made fun of, so probably.
>>
>>64154883

no, it was made to make you hate lawyers and the police
>>
File: 1435422677619.jpg (24 KB, 290x225) Image search: [Google]
1435422677619.jpg
24 KB, 290x225
>>64154924
>poor whites act like retards
>lol dumb rednecks amirightxD

>poor niggers act like retards
>m-muh poverty, dem programs
>>
if you watch this show and its the rednecks you hate, maybe go jump off a bridge
>>
I'm from Brazil and we are used to police corruption. It's so funny how you murikkas believe that police officers are like super heroes. Anyway, I watched this and got relieved because I knew he was going to be fine after the doc went out.
>>
>>64156921
Maybe hate is too strong. Mad at would be better. Mad at the redneck families. Especially the parents of Brendan.
>>
>>64155156
we expect better from eachother.
>>
God do white people actually live like this?

They lived worse than niggers
>>
>>64158283

Even when whites live like niggers they act better than niggers
>>
Did they ever match the bullet to a gun owned by Steven Avery? I might have missed it, but I don't recall any connection being made there. I also don't understand why one of the charges was "Felon in Possession of a Firearm". If he was proven innocent in the rape case, why would he still be considered a felon?
>>
>>64154883
I think it's pretty fucking impressive how this documentary managed to make the entire Avery family likeable. Steven is not (or at least was not) a good person, yet I almost cried when that guilty verdict was read.
>>
>>64154883
"land of the free"
>>
HOW THE FUCK WAS THAT BLOOD VIAL NOT A BIG RED FLAG? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>>
>>64159875
How was any of that not a big red flag. Fuck manitowoc County, or whatever it's called. Goddamn I'll never trust the media again. I mean, I already knew but shit like asking Steven if he thought his nephew was smart then him hesitating then answering, obviously concerned that he was being set up, that he wasn't, then framing it as a threat from Steven to his nephew, he's not very smart to say that shit about me, man, fuck that. If only people weren't pussies about doing what is right.
>>
>>64158234
You don't get how dumb people are manipulated by those who have the power. They just want to live their lives but they're constantly preyed on by faggots that lust for power. They know what they can get away with.
>>
>>64159423
the felony was from the animal cruelty case
>>
>>64159875
THIS

THAT IS VERY SHADY SHIT THAT IT WAS TAMPERED WITH. HOW DOES THAT FREAK THEM OUT
>>
>>64157073
>I knew he was going to be fine after the doc went out.
You might be wrong about this. Is commenting on corruption sufficient to solve corruption in your corner of hell?
>>
OFFICIAL WHO DUN IT LIST

1. Scott and Bobby
2. The ex
3. The roomate
4. The brother
5. Stephen and Brendan
5. The police
>>
>>64160324
How is Brendan 5th? He should be dead last
>>
File: 1447967827406.jpg (297 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1447967827406.jpg
297 KB, 1462x1462
dude is getting his Yelp page bombarded

http://www.yelp.ca/biz/kratz-law-firm-west-bend

>Ken Kratz is an incredible prosecutor! When I wanted to get my husband out of the picture I got the local sheriff's department to 'discover' *wink wink* a murder on our property. My husband was zeroed in on in a jiffy! Attorney Kratz was able to put him away for life by skirting the defenses questions and skewing the concept of reasonable doubt. I've got the entire house to myself now! Thanks Ken Kratz!
>>
>>64160397
Kratz experiencing the hate machine, the only form of justice in our lawless digital society. 5/5, the tree of liberty and all that
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.