[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sense8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: WlcgJ3Q.jpg (9 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
WlcgJ3Q.jpg
9 KB, 540x303
" I took him into my mouth like Holy Communion."
Holy shit. Is there a worse line in the history of TV and film? Almost wanted to drop the show. Compares a dick in his mouth to Communion.
>>
>>64153402
Why would you watch this to begin with? But yeah that's pretty cringey
>>
>>64153402
this show singlehandedly redpilled me on why sjw is a literal virus when it comes to film and television
>>
>>64153490

I don't know. It was average but I was expecting better from the Wachowski's
>>
>>64153402
More like CUMmunion, amirite gais ?
>>
This whole show sucked and it was a soap box for that ugly ass tranny faggot.
>>
He's a soap opera star you insecure homos. Look up melodrama and then your sexuality.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15 KB, 560x560
It's not gay if the tranny makes me feel funny in the pants is it?

Her moaning in the first episode's sex scene had me diamonds
>>
>>64153553
>I was expecting better from the Wachowski's

Nande, OP-tan?
>>
>>64153782

Regardless, that's a terrible fucking line. But thanks for defending it homo.
>>
what a ridiculously bad series
>>
>>64154239
Is equating a sexual experience to a holy one that crazy?
>>
>>64153710
>>64154273
It's not perfect but it's better than 90% of the rest of the so-called prestige television we got in 2015.
>>
I couldn't belive it was bad as it was. I mean, you have the Wachowski's and Straczynski, and you get this horrible no-soul piece of shit series.
unbelivable
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.