[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you watched all 10 episodes? what are your thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: MAM_Vertical_Keyart_US.0.jpg (787 KB, 1500x2313) Image search: [Google]
MAM_Vertical_Keyart_US.0.jpg
787 KB, 1500x2313
have you watched all 10 episodes?
what are your thoughts?

who dun it?
>>
Can I watch this on Netflix?
>>
i quit after 8.
>>
donloaded it but don't feel like watching it, looks like some shitty documentary to be honest. Man wrongfully arrested, blablabla
>>
i unironically looked into becoming a lawyer after watching this.
too bad the german justice system actually works so i dont need to. I also dont have 5 billion doleros to study law in ameriland.

just how fucking dumb can people be? the fucking brother of the victim and all the jurors, jesus christ fucking shoot me
>>
>>64149023
I marathoned 1st episode and I dont know why should I continue with another 9

>muhh cops dont like retarded white trash fellon
>muhh America justice

boring as shit tbqh familia
>>
>>64150473
>I marathoned 1st episode
that's not marathon
>>
>>64150506
it felt liked it
>>
>>64150473
it gets a lot better
ep 2-4 are by far the most infuriating episodes ive ever seen.
and ep 4+ is 90%+ courtroom stuff instead of redneck blabbering
>>
Whats it about?
>>
The brother of the murdered chick is sketchy as fuck.

Ever just look at someone and think cunt?

>Every time he speaks i think it
>>
>>64151410
nah he is just an idiot, not as uneducated as the rednecks, but clearly an idiot.
>it was avery, im sure, he did it the way they said in his trial
>btw it was also brendan and it was all different in his trial but he confessed so yea

it was the ex bf or the room mate or both obviously and the defense was going for it but for some reason, the reason being the judge is yet another idiot, he wasnt allowed to even suggest someone else did it. And the retarded jurors didnt catch on.

On an kind of unrelated fashion. Why cant jurors ask questions during the trial? I know it would be akward, but as far as i can tell, they are deciding everything. Shouldnt a good justice system do everything to make the case as understandble as possible to layman?

How can you ask average people to absorb multiple hours of information just thrown at them once in a field they have no expertise in? And then they get to decide a mans fate, the whole concept of a "average man" jury is just absolutely insane.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.