[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else just disappointed by Rebels? Disney claimed it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: star-wars-rebels-season-2.jpg (280 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-rebels-season-2.jpg
280 KB, 1280x720
Is anyone else just disappointed by Rebels? Disney claimed it wouldn't be 'toned down' but it's been some pretty cartooney bullshit for a while.

I'm giving it more time, as Clone Wars only started getting darker in Season 3, but it's absolutely stupid to see two Jedi just constantly escaping the Empire.
>>
Target audience are 10 year olds, why do you even watch it ?
>>
>>64148985
Because that was near the target age for Clone Wars, and it pushed its rating and had pretty good writing. With a lot of the same crew, I was hoping it'd be the same.
>>
>>64148964
>TFA established that Luke is the only Jedi left
I guess you know what this means for Ahsoka, Kanan and Ezra
>>
>>64149030
I can see Disney retconning that. I'm hoping at least Ahsoka dies; if Darth Vader doesn't kill her, it's a wasted opportunity.
>>
>>64148964
I don't care because it's not star wars, just like the cline wars show that's been going on for a while isn't, just like episode 7 isn't.
Never trust anyone who decides to make that trash heap The Old Republic canon
>>
>>64149093
Who are you referring to here?
>>
File: star wars grievous.jpg (50 KB, 720x476) Image search: [Google]
star wars grievous.jpg
50 KB, 720x476
>>64148964
>he doesnt watch clone wars
>>
>>64148964
>Is anyone else just disappointed by Rebels?
No. Then again, I finished puberty.
>>
>>64149055
I hope the last episode has Ezra and Kanan sacrificing themselves on a suicide mission to further the Rebel cause. Ahsoka is pretty much guaranteed to die at Vader's hands earlier. I just hope none of them live past Rebels because it looks bad on the established canon.

This is of course assuming Disney will do this, which they won't. Gotta remember that the target audience is kids.
>>
I saw some of it, looked pretty weak.
>>
>>64148964

I just drop in for episodes about Lando and B-Wings and shit I care about. Everything else looks dumb.
>>
>>64148964
>Jedi
They arent jedi
>>
>>64149652
Kanan is a Jedi, training Ezra to be a Jedi.

What are you talking about?
>>
>>64149767

Isn't Kanan just a Kyle Katarn rip off?
>>
>>64149093
THIS.
>>
>>64150004
no, he was training since he was a youngling
>>
>>64150004
No, he's an actual Jedi from the Clone Wars. It's one of the reason he hates Clones at first.
>>
>>64148964
same. they shitcanned the live-action show (for which they had completed something like 100 of the planned 150 scripts) in favor of more movies (fine, whatever), cancelled 1313 because it was "too mature" in favor of EA shite and a passel of shitty p2w phone games (motherfuckers), and then tailored the new tentpole movie to plebs.

They're making their jew gold, BUT AT WHAT COST?!??
>>
I'm really trying to like this series but the main kid just looks really irritating with his Disney eyes and giant, massive Jew nose. Like, there are background characters that has better design than him. Why did they go out of their way to make him look like that? It's a shame because the rest of the show has some cool designs
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.