[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you guys, seriously.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: KC_hateful_eight_large.jpg (464 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
KC_hateful_eight_large.jpg
464 KB, 1000x1500
Was by far one of the best movies I've seen in a theater in a long time. Best movie I've seen all year and one of, if not the best movie from Quentin. Hard to knock off Pulp Fiction, but it's certainly better than every other movie he made with maybe Reservoir Dogs.

70mm was wasted, and the opening title was pretentious, but after that the movie was fucking spot on. 3 hours and I was riveted like watching the Godfather. Acting, casting was at top form led by Jackson and Kurt carrying the movie for the first half all by themselves with sparkling dialogue I haven't heard from Tarantino since Pulp Fiction. You can tell he actually tried this time instead of trying to come across like a cheap imitation of himself.

As for the plot I won't spoil it. There was a masterful buildup, that quickly turned into a mystery reminicent of a game of Clue that unfolded in a gory entertaining Tarrantio-esque conclusion, followed by an equally entertaining backstory to said event. The ending was also pretty damn good and unlike most movies made so god damn sense I was just waiting for Quentin to fuck it up, and he didn't.

Anyone who has seen this movie and didn't think it was a masterpiece is at the very least so riddled with ADHD they can barely walk.
>>
>>64143285
fuck off, cuck faggot
>>
>>64143285

I fell asleep during the first half.
>>
go away quentin you fucking cuck
>>
>one of the best movies I've seen in a theater in a long time

that just means everything else has been shockingly bad, lately

which is true
>>
>>64143285

hella f*ckin epic
>>
h8ful 8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>64143285
>sparkling dialogue

"oh gee is that <insert character and backstory here> I know you from <insert obscure event here>"

That's the first half of the movie, followed by a slow burn of nothing happening.

The end fell so flat, not to mention the stupidity of every character. Tarantino wrote every character and scene terribly, SLJ for example was supposed to be the "smartest" one in the room but had to wait until he was completely outnumbered and had to rely on the least likely person to buddy up with him. The only scene I enjoyed was the parts with Channing Tatum because the movie was just a farce by then. Not to mention the fucking tarantino voiceover "Domergue has a secret", Tarantino is so far up his own arse at this stage so I hope that he has to fucking crawl to make another movie after this one.
>>
>>64143520
Officially the stupidest post I've read this year. Good job. I wish I could murder you.
>>
I think there have just been so many AAA movies that turned out to be absolute trash in the last 12 months that it has warped people's minds and they have started tricking themselves into thinking the movies they choose to see are actually good.
>>
>>64143585
Yet you can't refute it. The movie was shit, get over it.
>>
>>64143585
that doesn't change the fact that he's right
>>
>>64143285
I liked it, although I'm sick of the chapter inserts in his movies and that narration segment pissed me the fuxk off. But on a positive note Channing Tatum has never given such a good performance in all hs life.
>>
>>64143861

I agree. It was like he practiced saying nigger all his life.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.