[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is not real. but it is still funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: nathan-for-you-logo.jpg (89 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
nathan-for-you-logo.jpg
89 KB, 360x270
It is not real. but it is still funny
>>
It's 100% real but not that funny, same as Andy Kaufman.
>>
again
>>
>>64143299

Series Writing Credits
Nathan Fielder ... (creator) (24 episodes, 2013-2015)
Michael Koman ... (creator) (16 episodes, 2013-2014)
Dan Mintz ... (16 episodes, 2013-2014)
Kyle Mooney ... (8 episodes, 2013)
Andrew Weinberg ... (8 episodes, 2013)
Leo Allen ... (8 episodes, 2015)
Adam Locke-Norton ... (8 episodes, 2015)
Eric Notarnicola ... (8 episodes, 2015)
>>
Hes the funniest jew on tv
>>
>>64143317
Wait, you think that a show relying on elaborate setups should be completely unscripted else it's false?

Well that's a unique point of view. Also a very stupid one.
>>
>>64143317
I bet the jews did this!
>>
>>64143299
people don't talk that way. you could say the cameras make them nervous but some of the shit people say just can't be real.
>the burger episode
>the excorsist
>haunted house
>rebate
>the claw of shame
no way any of that was real
>>
>>64143317
As long as the clients aren't acting I don't care if Nathan is reading cue cards in the distance
>>
File: nathanforyou.webm (2 MB, 889x500) Image search: [Google]
nathanforyou.webm
2 MB, 889x500
>>
>>64143352
>people don't talk that way
Yes they do. Go outside once in a while you fucking loser. You have no idea what people in real life are like.
>>
>>64143317
I heard sacha baron cohen talking about how they have to write out possible reactions and to try and guide the conversation. And yea people have to come up with the ideas and his voiceover which is pretty funny
>>
>>64143372
that was a question btw
Are the clients acting?
>>
>>64143405
No. Obviously not.
>>
I think the business owners are the only real part. the customers and everything else is scripted t b h
>>64143387
>yes they do
no they don't the customers in every episode say some eye rolling shit that makes no sense.
>>
burger episode sold me on the fact that the only real part is the owners.
>>
nathan 4 (you)
>>
I was on the show. Basically, they paid me and everyone else and told us "this is a comedy central show, but just act normal." If we did a take they didn't like, we'd do it again with the producer's notes.
>>
>>64143423
You don't interact with real people on a daily basis and it's obvious.
>>
It's true, all of it. The plate. The wire walking. It's all real.
>>
>>64144672
I work customer service 9-5 every fucking day of the week. people don't act like that.
>>
>>64144533
I was also. I'm an actor like everyone else on the show.
>>
>>64145393
I disagree completely, and I'm in fuckin STRAYA, even I can see that the people in this show are consistent with normies. They trip over their words, they dont think through what they say and the always say the most socially acceptable thing that pops in to their head.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.