[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: vs.png (3 MB, 1858x1022) Image search: [Google]
vs.png
3 MB, 1858x1022
Who would win?
>>
I want to say Rey, purely because John Cena was the dumbest fucking meme of 2015.
>>
John Cena lost matches. Rey has never been defeated.
>>
we already know who the winner is

and his name is JOHN CENA
>>
>>64141581
The non-meme
>>
>>64142306
>doesn't want to be touched
>quiet and withdrawn
>focuses solely on her work to keep her distracted
>stockholm syndrome
She got raped yo
>>
>>64141581
Why is there no one on the left in the image you posted? So it's Rey vs. nothingness?
>>
>>64142306
That means the odds are against Cena. Therefore, Cena wins.
>>
>>64141581
but could she beat Madara Uchiha

And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Madara. I’m talking about Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan and with rikidou techniques, his Gunbai, a Perfect Susano’o and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he also has mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu.
>>
>>64142418
>>
>>64141581
> it's 2015
The win is guaranteed to go to Rey, no matter what happens.
>>
File: 1440512426679.jpg (48 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1440512426679.jpg
48 KB, 490x490
>>64142418
>>
>>64143578

You miss-typed cena.
>>
>you will lose the match
>>I will win the match
>you will lose the match
>you will lose the match
>>I will lose the match
>and you will drop the championship belt
>>aaaaaaaaand I'll drop the belt
>>
>>64143738

Then cena reveals that he was merely rusing rey and then power bombs her smug face.
>>
>>64142306
Didn't she get thrown against a tree or something?
>>
>>64141581

>almost 2016
>still going with that old and busted Cena who abandoned WWE in its darkest hour

Make it Roman Reigns vs Rey. Roman wins belee dat bbygurl

Make Romanposting a thing
>>
When Rey uses the Force to get her power-up, the odds will be against Cena, which means he'll win.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDKKB-JJvsU
>>
Rey made have the Force but John Cena IS the Force
>>
Reminder that Cena will never turn to the dark side, as long as kids buy his shirts.
>>
I wanna say Rey because 90% of people on this planet including myself hate John Cena.
>>
fuck off back to facebook
>>
File: 1278435377009.jpg (29 KB, 303x293) Image search: [Google]
1278435377009.jpg
29 KB, 303x293
>>64141581

The one on the left has much bigger tits.
>>
>>64142418
>
>>
the one on the right because she isnt a roided up no talent hack who's only relevant because of 5 year olds and shitty memes
>>
>>64144248
Probably far better in the sack, too.
>>
>>64144312
It's been proven he has a small dick and is known in the wrestling community as very un-athletic so I'll have to strongly disagree.
>>
>>64144444
>>
>>64144444
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
If nothing is at stake, Rey

If something important is at stake, Cena

Cena have lost in the past but only non-important matches.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.