[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are they setting up Finn and Poe to be homosexual love interests?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: poe and finn.jpg (57 KB, 478x403) Image search: [Google]
poe and finn.jpg
57 KB, 478x403
So are they setting up Finn and Poe to be homosexual love interests? Genuine theory.
>>
>>64141297
Yep. THat white boi is gonna choke on BBD.
>>
to be perfectly honest bisexuality isn't that much of a stretch of the imagination in the current socio-economic climate.
It is perfectly reasonable for Poe Dameron to be exclusively homosexual and Finn to be bisexual with Poe and Rey.
>>
>>64141394
His boipoosi is going to get smashed by BBC
>>
Literally the one thing they could do that would make me not see the next movies until they hit Netflix or torrent sites.
>>
I don't know.

I just want them to be bros.
>>
>>64141297
No. Disney would never risked throwing away half of their domestic gross in addition to most of the foreign market.
>>
File: 4chan back to tumblr.png (308 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
4chan back to tumblr.png
308 KB, 546x700
>>64141297
>>
>>64141297
Finn is going to have no romantic storylines.
>>
>>64141506
never underestimate the audacity of the kike, m80.

Degeneracy may mean some short term loss of profits, but in the long run it's fucking golden
>>
>>64141506
It would be a media shitstorm of the fucking ages. Gender, race, sexuality, and Star Wars, all in one fucking story. Thats all the money they need right there.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.