[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars: What happens next?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
One thing is certain, Kylo and Rey will be trained further. But what will happen?

We already know that Kylo thinks Stormtroopers are incapable and would prefer Clone troopers. I feel like we wont see much of the training Luke puts Rey through and i think she'll leave before her training is complete after learning the truth about her past (We'll be made to believe Luke is her father) it wont be revealed til ep.9 but we'll learn that Rey is a creation of Snoke (Darth Plageous) Rey will then infiltrate the First Order's base in attempt to confront Snoke while here mind is clouded by anger. This is when she meets a fully trained Kylo Ren and is easily defeated, she'll then be taken to a holding cell. Meanwhile, Luke, Poe, Finn and Chewbacca will arrive on a rescue mission however it will be too late as Kylo will have told Rey that she was once apart of the Knights of Ren. We'll see an epic duel between Kylo and Luke, Kylo will win and Luke will become a force ghost. Kylo then flees the First Order's base with Rey who is still in shock. Kylo will have taken Rey to wherever the knights of ren are based and will present her with her mask, she puts it on and we'll be made to believe she has joined the darkside.

Kylo will then reveal that his very own clone army is near completion, his plan will be to take over the First order and conquer the new republic.

What do you guys think? I must admit this is a bit of wishful thinking
>>
>>64140454
Hope you're wrong because this is shit.

I think we'll be getting a Luke/Snoke fight. We better fucking get one at least.
>>
>>64140499
I'd hate to see Snoke with a lightsaber desu, Luke vs Kylo would be better, Master vs Pupil, Kylo destroyed everything he worked for, killed all the other padiwan and is now taking another one of Luke's students.

Would need to end on a down note too, what would be the point of ep.9 if the new republic wkns again?
>>
I doubt they will have luke kill anyone in this trilogy or even hold a lightsaber ready to attack someone. Screencap this post btw, in episode 9 Rey and Kylo will be fighting together to kill snoke.
>>
It's revealed that rey was trained by luke along with ren.
Rey showed signs of being an uber powerful force wielder.
Rey was seduced by the based side.
Rey btfo the jedi academy.
Luke mind wipes Rey and strands her on jakku because he doesn't want to kill obi wans daughter.
Rey regains memories, becomes main villain.
Luke trains fin in the ways of the jedi,
Fin kills rey or Fin redeems rey.
>>
I have a feeling we'll get one flashback per episode.

The one in VIII will come in the first act and be what causes Rey to abandon her training/take Luke with her on some adventure.
Other then that I assume by episode IX it'll go full anime with kylo/Rey facing snoke
>>
Luke will be depressed and he will be all about how "the Force corrupts and we should just let it die" and that's why he stopped training at his academy. It has done more harm than good. But then rey will convince him to train her because she has the power to stop all this evil and they will both progress from there.
>>
>>64140825
I want to see a Wizards Duel with Luke and Snoke.
>>
Snoke is Plagueis - The Sith Lord who could Cheat Death (Plagueis = canon because Episode III, Muun version was EU bullshit)
>Sheev kills Plagueis who becomes dark equivalent of force ghost
>Revives himself into a disfigured zombie-like figure, adopts a new name, watches the events of 1-6 and influences the betrayal of Sheev by Vader.
>Steps into power void once Sheev dies

What happens next?:
We Learn how Kylo turned
>Luke has Vader helmet at new temple where he trains because he kept a memory of his father after the funeral
>Kylo is teenage, angry at being forced to attend academy by Leia (she says she did so in TFA)
>Has "dark side cave" style experience upon finding Vader helmet, Snoke influences him through the Force and shows him visions of Vader's power and anger. Kylo believes it's vader showing him these things (hence the "show me again" in the helmet altar scene in TFA).
>Kylo assumes his current name, gathers a few followers in the academy, and murders the rest. He spares Rey (shown by Kylo stabbing the helmeted figure charging rey in her lightsaber flashback scene in TFA), his cousin, which is the last of his connection to the light.

Continue?
>>
>>64142193
Fuck y'all I'll continue anyway cause I like my movie.

>Rey is dropped off on Jakku by Lor San Tekka (old dude at beginning of TFA), who promises to watch over her as she grows up. Rey is possibly mind-wiped by Luke if they allow that to be a thing, so that she forgets she was ever trained as a Jedi till her sleeper moment happens in TFA.
>Luke goes into hiding on the Ireland planet in self exile

Now Rey and Kylo get trained
>Luke trains Rey Yoda style ('cause Pottery), >Snoke trains Kylo with some badass dark side training, We get to see him do things with the Knights of Ren (his followers from the academy) we heard all about but never saw besides the one scene in the rain.

Other Characters
>Finn is convinced by Leia to use his skills to fight the First Order.
>Poe does more Poe things with BB-8 because he's already a perfect character and they have a man-droid bromance.
>Phasma escaped, is booted out for her role in the destruction of Starkiller Base, and gets developed as a character more, making a personal plot of revenge against the traitor, now acting as a Mercenary.
>Hux wages all out assault against resistance.
>Instead of Death Star 4.0 we see a super weapon involving Snoke's abilities with the Force.

Major events:
>Kylo Backstory
>Rey and Kylo Training
>Poe leads resistance in space battle vs. Hux fleet, possibly in Falcon with Chewie. Chewie is in Falcon regardless
>Finn takes part in ground battle, separates from battle, 1v1 on Rust with Phasma.
>Snoke uses the Force to sway the battle (Bastilla Battle Meditation style from KOTOR if they're cheap//new physical power if they're creative to make a new one up)
>Luke and Rey sense it, and rush to scene. Kylo sense Luke and goes out to kill him. Wizard battle using Force between bigs, Kylo vs. Rey round two.

Post too long. Will finish in final post.
>>
>>64143322
Final Battle Extraordinaire:
>Luke gets diverted somehow during wizard battle, possibly Snoke killing Leia by destroying her ship if they wanna make old ladies cry and lower the salary budget for next movie.
>Snoke uses break in action to break Rey, who has once again rendered Kylo useless because he again can't bring himself to finish her, just as he couldn't at the academy, using the Force and captures her so he can convert her.
>Snoke sends Kylo to finish a morally crippled Luke, who has now lost his daughter and sister to Snoke.
>They have a brief fight where Kylo fesses up about wanting to kill him like Vader intended. Luke is bested physically, but then Luke tells him of Vader's redemption.
>Kylo gives into the light and vows to save his cousin who he couldn't kill, and the last remaining member of his family aside from Luke, from Snoke.
>Poe saves the space battle with his amazing skills
>Finn battles to a draw with Phasma, where both are forced away from one another because of the battle around them.
>Finn stumbles off to find Luke and Kylo together in the moment of Kylo's turn (this moment will set him up for his big moment in IX when I predict he convinces the other stormtroopers of the first order to defect just as he did.)

Movie ends with:
>Kylo and Luke returning to Resistance Base, Kylo ditching his name and dark side get-up, returning to be Ben Solo, and also separating his ties to the Knights of Ren (they will confront one another in IX).
>Finn showing his evolution as a war leader and assuming a more command position
>Poe being given helm of the Falcon if he wasn't already.
>Hux is killed of by Snoke for failing again, replaced by someone newly introduced (hints at Grand Admiral Thrawn have currently been leaked in officially canonized Star Wars books that accompany the movies.)
>Rey is tortured and turned, final shot is her building and igniting a red saber.

Directed by Anon.
>>
>>64140454
ben falls to the light
>>
>>64140825
>>>Kylo destroyed everything he worked for, killed all the other padiwan

They NEVER EVER say Kylo betrayed Luke or that Padawans were killed.

Calling it: Knights of Ren are the former students, flashback of Kylo stabbing a dude in the back is them getting revenge on the betrayer
>>
>>64144446
>im going to ignore the piles of dead bodies laying around in the force vision
>>
>>64144584
>>>no witnesses

They don't wanna go to space prison
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.