[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i just re-watched the prequels and i have to say these actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
so i just re-watched the prequels and i have to say these actually get a lot of undeserved hate. you can tell there was love and craft put into these worlds. varied creatures, some of the most alien and beautiful worldbuilding i've ever seen. yeah the script is bad but holy shit these settings and designs are beautiful. these are a work of a man who cares deeply for star wars.

>phantom menace
character design - 10/10
world building - 10/10
plot - 7/10

>clone
character design - 9/10
world building - 10/10
plot - 5/10

>sith
character design - 10/10
world building - 10/10
plot - 7/10

i would rank them above TFA, below the OT
>>
Oh Jesus Christ. TFA is mediocre the prequels are a vomiting inducing cringe fest. The dialogue is some of the worst ever, no hyperbole.
>>
>Character design: 10/10
All those jacked up CGI alien monstrosities and you give it a 10/10?
>That blatant 9/10 on TCW just because you are trying to be contrarian and rate 1 better than 2

>Leaving out things like dialogue, special effects, and other important factors that the prequels fucked up on hard.
>>
>>64136704

>this is how plebs judge movies

r o f l
>>
File: 1wgMB3h.gif (141 KB, 287x344) Image search: [Google]
1wgMB3h.gif
141 KB, 287x344
>>64136768
>the prequels are a vomiting inducing cringe fest.
>>
>>64136704
The costumes where ugly as sin
>>
>>64136841
>Tipping gif

Hello Reddit!
>>
>>64136704
>10/10
>10/10
>10/10
>10/10
>10/10

>i would rank them above TFA, below the OT

you know 10/10 is already the highest score?
>>
How to spot a dumb facebook-tier self proclaimed "movie buff"

>was born after 1995 yet he stills claim he grew up with the original trilogy
>the prequels have bad dialogue!
>the prequels have bad acting!
>too much CGI!

It's funny because these are the kind of idiots who think TFA and comic movies are good and say things like LOL BETTER MOVIE THAN TWILIGHT XDDDD

At least the prequels had some FUCKING BALLS and didn't just recycle everything from the original trilogy

Yeah AOTC is pretty bad, but TPM and ROTS are solid 6/10 both
>>
>>64136704
>look I posted it again!
I'm waiting for the "jar jar was the classic Shakespearean fool" post now
>>
>>64136768
>shitting on the prequels
Hello reddit!
>>
>>64136704
I don't care how good a movie is, if it sucks, it sucks. Star Wars sucks. It doesn't matter that they're good.
>>
>>64137157
What drugs are you on?
>>
completely agree op but now you cant say that on here without a bunch of bitter tastless reddiplebs flocking to your thread, with vague mentions of green screen, TFA being "just alright but c-cmon better than those d-darn p-prequels", and buzzword namecalling doused in contempt for not upvoting
>>
2 is shit

1 is shit but has the best lightsaber battle of the franchise so it evens out

3 is pretty decent, the Grievous part is pretty bad but the final act(Anakin becoming Darth Vader/Order 66) is god-tier
>>
>>64136704
I think Sheev is probably the most developed character of all the prequelso and probably the most based sith ever. Prove me wrong
>>
>>64137632
>the most based sith ever

Darth Revan exists
>>
>>64136704
Just watched the anti-cheese edits. Significantly better than what Lucas put out, so you can see there were elements of good movies there. But holy shit did Lucas every fuck up a lot of dialog and action. Look at the credits to see why Empire is far and away the best film of the first six.
>>
>>64137661
Sidious would wreck the shit out of Revan on any given day
>>
>>64137730
Revan was literally one of the strongest sith to ever exist
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.