[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if he was your son?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (492 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
492 KB, 1920x1080
What would you do if he was your son?
>>
>>64131389
I'd throw down my only weapon, stride up behind him and confront him on a narrow bridge above an echoing chasm with no back-up behind me before calling him an idiot and attempting to take his sword away.

I imagine it'll go quite well.
>>
>>64131389

be dead
>>
>>64131389

Throw him to the trash compactor with Phasma
>>
Inappropriately touch him when he's 17 if I'm being honest.
>>
ground him
>>
>>64131447
He was a good dad.
And now he is a dead dad.
>>
Kill myself for spawning such a cuck edgelord son desu
>>
>>64131650
he was a pretty shitty dad tbqh, he sent his son to force bible camp when leia sensed the devil in him
>>
File: Star wars 3.jpg (231 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Star wars 3.jpg
231 KB, 600x450
Merry Christmas guys! :D
Full Star Wars: The Force Awakens download, .mp4 format, high quality, fudge it the survey and it's yours!
http://downloadconfirm.net/file/056Ba2
>>
>>64131447
What Han did was retarded.

Han should've set up a team to capture him and take away his weapons if he was going to attempt to convert him back to the light.
>>
>>64131696

>37 kb
ayy lmao
>>
>>64131739
its YIFI m8 ;)
>>
>>64131733
>forcing someone to do something they're reluctant to do
Calm down there Sheev
>>
>>64131666
>devil
>666
holy moly
>>
Tell him to never take off the mask and hood.
>>
>>64131764
lel, YIFI is shite
>>
use a stern voice, he just needs a firm governing influence

also challenge snoke to a punching fight and then when he doesn't turn up because he's an hologram mock him for it and undermine him that way
>>
>>64131788
>it's bad parenting to force your kids to do anything even if it's meant to help them

Back to tumblr.
>>
>>64131764
A: 10
V: 10
M: 10

Thanks Yify!
>>
Beat the living shit out of him like a redheaded stepchild.
>>
Would of not raised a faggot son.
>>
>>64131666
Demonic trips don't lie
>>
>>64131389
I wouldn't be so selfish as to have children.
>>
if I was having a child that was going to be a member of a Force-powerful lineage I'd plant a little bomb in his knee at birth as a failsafe, just in case, so if he ever tried to stab me on a space bridge I could just blow his knee out and drag him back to my spaceship for his mother to deal with, I don't need any of this Jedi shenanigans
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.