[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jackass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Bam.jpg (45 KB, 779x644) Image search: [Google]
Bam.jpg
45 KB, 779x644
what is up with Bam and what does he mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk

will there even be a Jackass 4 at this point?
>>
Funny you mention both Jackass 4 and Bam

This is from a recent reddit Q&A with Steve-O
>Is Jackass 4 happening? And when?

>“If Bam can stay sober and healthy, I suppose it’s possible, but I think it’s unlikely. I’m working really hard to make my own movie happen, wish me luck!”
>>
>>64127809

>If Bam can stay sober

but he's done sipping on drinks at the bar, chit-chatting with fucking nobodies
>>
You don't have to be alive to be an earth rocker.
>>
>>64129169

you still need to be a musician though
>>
>>64130068
you dont have to be a musician to be an earth rocker
>>
you don't have to be a rock to be a rollingstone
>>
>>64129169
>>64130322
>>64130402

you don't have to pay alimony to get your shit fucked up

does bam pay alimony?
>>
>>64127520
>will there even be a Jackass 4 at this point?
Yes but only with Knoxville, Steve-O and Pontius
>>
What the fuck happened to him?
>>
My best friend died in a skatepark. He's dead and gone. Skateparks are his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a skatepark.
>>
>>64130587
He got cucked hard.

I mean, he literally got cucked, in the original sense of the word.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.