[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something I don't get about Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Hands_Off_Images_starwars_V01.jpg (176 KB, 1600x752) Image search: [Google]
Hands_Off_Images_starwars_V01.jpg
176 KB, 1600x752
How can Luke Skywalker use the force if he's a robot? In pic related it is revealed that he is a robot when his hand is cut off.

Also there's that one Sith that's like all robot. Whats up with that??

I mean by that logic R2-D2 could be the most badass Jedi in all the galaxy.
>>
>>64127326
Kill yourself
>>
>>64127326
Seeing that powerful hand, so close, made me really erect. Thank you OP.
>>
YOU USED TO CALL ME ON MY CELLPHONE!
>faggot and old lady come in shooting everywhere
>>
ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>64127422

Prove to me that Luke isn't a fucking robot? All I see is that motherfucker's robot hand.

Why didn't they make a droid jedi army and fuck up all the sith??
>>
>>64127482
Cyborgs aren't robots, Luke has both biological and artificial parts.
>>
>>64127510
Only wounds I've seen him take reveals his robot parts so he might as well be a Jedi Terminator.

Also doesn't explain that one robot sith with like six arms.
>>
>>64127482
Jedi using clones for their war fodder is further proof they're the evil ones
>>
>>64127610

The hand that was cut off was his real hand. The robot hand you are talking about is the replacement.
>>
>>64127886
and the autism award goes too
>>
>>64127610
I'm bored so I'll respond. The robot with six arms isn't a sith and can't use the force. Now please let this thread die
>>
>>64128033
I saw it do a force push tho
>>
>>64127984
And what is it about this post that makes it autistic?

Do you even know what autism is?
>>
>>64127326
The laziest fucking trolling I've ever seen.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.