[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sheev did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: sheev.jpg (37 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
37 KB, 500x480
Sheev did nothing wrong.
>>
>>64126759
He ordered the deaths of all the Jedi.
>>
>>64126815
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI ARE EVIL.
>>
>>64126815
They were traitors
>>
>>64126815
They were religious extremists plotting in secret and thrusting their religion on everyone.
>>
>>64126759
He also attempted to murder Luke Skywalker with lightning in Return of the Jedi.
>>
Is literally classified as a mass murderer according to Wikipedia
>>
>>64126851
And the sith weren't?
The sith religion brought much more supression back in The old Republic
>>
>>64126939

literally not canon
>>
>le top sheev
>>
>>64126759
Did Vader in the originals? He fought Obi Wan but that's it
>>
>>64126815

The jedi's ordered the deaths of all the Sith
>>
>>64126851
The jedi were peacekeepers

Obviously not very good ones but still peacekeepers nonetheless
>>
>>64126759
He was the Senate

Therefore anything the Senate did wrong, he did wrong.
>>
File: 457.jpg (152 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
457.jpg
152 KB, 900x900
IT'S TREASON THEN
>>
>>64126858

No he didn't. He was trying to convince Luke to join him to ensure peace across the galaxy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.