[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP INVINCIBLE SON!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: dear-zachary-drawing.jpg (60 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
dear-zachary-drawing.jpg
60 KB, 400x300
STOP INVINCIBLE SON!
>>
that fucking bitch
>>
>>64118994

oh so its the women fault?! yet again!
>how typical
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 633x758
>>64118967
Godamnit OP that fucking cunt
>>
Guys...?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ULk1VyctI
>>
JUST
>>
JDIMSA
>>
Women are fucking horrible people
>>
File: Phil_Hartman.jpg (16 KB, 225x282) Image search: [Google]
Phil_Hartman.jpg
16 KB, 225x282
: (
>>
overrated, first i thought why make a movie for a kid about his father and make it all emotional, puts so much pressure on the kid, but then oh well, this whole documentary is pointless because everyone is dead.
>>
Why do liberals make such a fuss over this movie when they believe that the practice of killing babies should be legal and also socially acceptable?

Isn't this movie about a woman's right to choose?
>>
>>64120850
>Isn't this movie about a woman's right to choose?

If it was then liberals would love it
>>
just tell me what happens i don't want to spend 2 hours just to cry
>>
>>64120904

>cuck gets together with a like 20 year older psycho granny
>leaves her
>she shoots him
>cant prove it
>shes pregnant
>parents of shot guy have to be around her to be able to be around their grandson
>cant mention the murder and shit because of laws or something
>justice system failed
>then the woman kills herself and takes the kid with her
>the end
>>
>>64120904
SPOLIER WARNING:

They make a documentary for the son (Zachary) of a murdered father explaining the context of what happened and why he died and also explaining his life and character. His father's wife murdered him and then got custody of Zachary through some weird loopholes in the legal system. The documentary explains how Zachary's grandparents try to get Zachary away from his father's murderer and keep him safe, even though all evidence points to the fact that she murdered Zachary's father. She escapes to Canada where she is protected from U.S legal injunctions. They try to spend as much time with Zachary, shit goes awry and she kills Zachary. The documentary just becomes a sort of sad ode
>>
>>64121198
>>64121057
wow bitches be cray
>>
>>64120850
Fetuses aren't babies
That's why they're called fetuses
>>
>>64121198
That isn't a proper spoiler. It's already been demonstrated ITT that spoiler tags exist so you have no excuse.

You just ruined this fucking movie for me you dumb thoughtless piece of shit. I wasn't even reading this thread, your faggot message just showed up on the front page. Fuck you.
>>
>>64121377
What's the difference? Babies don't seem to be able to survive too well without assistance even outside the womb.
>>
>>64121057

The canadian legal system is so cucked. I thought it was bad in america but holy shit, woman LITERALLY are allowed to get away with murder
>>
>>64121387
>things that didn't happen
>>
I blame Canada and their pussy cucky justice system
>>
>>64121458
All juveniles can get away with murder in most Western nations. Have you read the Magna Carta?
>>
>>64121057

the first point always stuck with me

All through the doc all i could think is 'why did this charismatic fun dude pick such a crusty looking old bint?
>>
>>64121621
he had tfw no gf for too long, and this is what happens, people DIE!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.