[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this image
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: adam driver and oscar isaac.png (780 KB, 845x649) Image search: [Google]
adam driver and oscar isaac.png
780 KB, 845x649
What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this image
>>
>>64118438
OUTER
>>
File: wow it's pure love.jpg (42 KB, 248x252) Image search: [Google]
wow it's pure love.jpg
42 KB, 248x252
>>
:3
>>
>>64118453
SPACE
>>
>>64118438
He's cheating on Finn
>>
SHAOOOT
>>
bros4lyfe
>>
>handsome manlet and ugly lanklet share their mutual sorrow
>>
File: 1435085265366.jpg (42 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1435085265366.jpg
42 KB, 380x380
>Poe's not hugging Finn
FAMILIA
>>
Hes a big guy
>>
>>64118438
The only role Adam Driver should have been considered for is Chewbacca
>>
>>64118438
It's sweet, in a no-homo way.
>>
File: kylo gets pissed.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
kylo gets pissed.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>64118634
>implying he wasn't the best actor in the entire film besides Isaac
>>
>>64118438
Oscar Isaac was drunk.
>>
>>64118807
Oscar is a great actor but he did jack shit in this movie.
>>
>>64118884
>gets the map, introduces BB-8
>tries to kill Kylo, gets his blast frozen
>talks shit to Kylo while he's in captivity
>breaks out Finn and fucks up the Star Destroyer
>blows the shit out of tons of troopers and TIE fighters
>gives Finn his jacket
>pretty much heads the whole discussion on how to destroy Starkiller
>leads the fleet that destroys Starkiller's shields
>basically single-handedly infiltrates the Starkiller core, destroys the fucking thing himself with a series of precision blasts
>escapes in time to shout "I've got eyes on them!" when he spots the Falcon

he basically did everything in this movie that didn't involve a lightsaber. he's arguably the real hero of the story.
>>
>>64119016
What does any of that have to do with his acting ability?
>>
File: 1449858201638.png (14 KB, 333x293) Image search: [Google]
1449858201638.png
14 KB, 333x293
>>64118438
>>
>>64118884
definitely underused

And I didn't like his off hand line "Oh I woke up and it was dark and you weren't there, but whatever..."
>>
are they at the Tron premiere?
>>
>>64119128
i fucking hate talking to you people

what do you want, for him to cry and bitch and smoke and be a bitter faggot like in llewyn davis? or be some cold CEO guy like in ex machina

he's poe: the awesome resistance fighter pilot who saves the day and does a bunch of cool shit. he plays this role perfectly, he's the most energetic, friendly, likable and straight up "good guy" character in the entire movie, even more clearly cut out than Rey or Finn. brings a ton of comic relief, stark contrast to Kylo Ren/First Order characters and camaraderie between the resistance fighters to the movie. if you can't see what Oscar brought to the film in all the scenes he's in, you're just dumb. easily the character who needed more screen time the most.
>>
>>64119128
He was responding to the guy who said that his acting is great but he doesn't do anything. He had the burden of showing that Poe did things and not that his acting was great
>>
>>64119016

>white people constantly in need of telling themselves "I'm the hero I'm the hero I'm the hero"

dat guilt complex
>>
>>64119433
>Isaac
>white
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.