[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are all the other spaceships?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Takodana_surface.jpg (50 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Takodana_surface.jpg
50 KB, 768x432
Where are all the other spaceships?
>>
there's a giant parking lot behind the mountain
>>
Why did they make a sleezy cantina out of a jedi temple?
>>
The bar is on tracy island. The hangar is under the lake.
>>
>>64117282

why would maz open a cantina on some desolate forest planet anyway? is this really the "seedy underground" or is it just some vacation getaway for rich mercenaries.
>>
thats a story for another time
>>
>>64117282
why not, they made a rebel base out of a mosassi temple
>>
>>64117280
with valet service
>>
>>64117331

Think of it like a truck stop along an otherwise desolate stretch of highway.
>>
>>64117454
Go to your local truck stop.
>there will be trucks parked outside.
They land the Falcon at this famous bar. They park some distance away and walk in.
>No other spaceships around.
Finn talks to some dudes to get ride to the outer rim
>Where the fuck is their ship?
>>
why would the falcon be flying that close to the terrain? pretty dangerous if you ask me. it's like how in empire the first person shots over hoth has the pilot just going up and down riding as close to the snow as possible. this always bothered me.
>>
>>64117454
erm why would anyone need a pitstop when you can jump instantly to any system you wanted
>>
>>64117603
For fuck's sake, the same criticism could have been madd about the Falcon reaching Yavin IV's rebel base.

Why are you so stupid?
>>
>>64117251
The others are clever enough hide their shit, so evil fuckers and enemies wouldn't know they are there.
>>
>>64117641
Spare parts, fuel, supplies, etc.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.