[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who were the eight? There was like 20 people in that cabin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
Who were the eight? There was like 20 people in that cabin
>>
jodies gang + the hangman the sheriff SLJ and the girl
>>
Yeah but who was THE BIG BLACK DINGUS?!
>>
>>64115288
Everyone in the first coach minus OB: the two bounty hunters, the sheriff and daisy. The four domergue gang guys in the other coach: Channing, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen and Senor Bob.
>>
Everybody with a nickname:

Samuel L. Jackson as Major Marquis Warren ("The Bounty Hunter"), a former black Union soldier turned infamous bounty hunter.[6][8][5][9]
Kurt Russell as John Ruth ("The Hangman"), a bounty hunter known for making sure the fugitives he captures hang as sentenced.[5][6][8][10]
Jennifer Jason Leigh as Daisy Domergue ("The Prisoner"), a fugitive wanted either dead or alive for murder captured by Ruth.[5][6][10]
Walton Goggins as Chris Mannix ("The Sheriff"), a southern renegade claiming to be Red Rock's new sheriff.[5][6][8][11]
Demián Bichir as Bob ("The Mexican", real name Marco), the caretaker of Minnie's Haberdashery.[6][5][12]
Tim Roth as Oswaldo Mobray ("The Little Man", real name Pete Hicox), the hangman of Red Rock[6][8][5][13]
Michael Madsen as Joe Gage ("The Cow Puncher", real name Grouch Douglass), a cow-puncher.[8][5][6][14]
Bruce Dern as General Sanford "Sandy" Smithers ("The Confederate"), a former general of the Confederacy.[6][8][15][5][15]
>>
>>64115394
Were the other characters with guns not as hateful?
>>
Cage, Tim Roth, Senor Bob, Sam, OB, The Sheriff, Kurt Russell, and Channing Tatum
>>
What the fuck is a cow puncher?
>>
>>64115433
Replace Tatum with the General.
>>
>>64115480
>tfw only roadshow i can attend to is in a nearby city
>last screening on the last day of the exams
>'trip' will cost over 50 pounds including train tickets and might not be able to get there on time
fuck bongland
>>
File: hateful eight.jpg (2 MB, 2700x2000) Image search: [Google]
hateful eight.jpg
2 MB, 2700x2000
>>64115444
this

aka the people they made posters for
>>
>>64115536
A cowboy.
>>
>>64115723

Why not just say that instead?
>>
>>64115777

Nice trips whew
>>
>>64115556
I'd love to see an alternate map of the world with each country sized based on how long it would take to cross it on public transport. I reckon we'd be bigger than france.
>>
>>64115704
All those archetypes in Tarantino's second western and still not a single Indian in sight.
>>
>>64115424
I don't remember seeing John Boyega in this film
>>
>>64115930
mexicans are indians
>>
>>64115777
Because that would be boring.
>>
How does a black guy have the rank of Major in the 19th century?
>>
>>64116246
Taratito isn't really that smart.
>>
>>64116246
21st century revisionism.
>>
>>64116246

Because as with all the wars America has been involved in, black people did the bulge of the fighting.
>>
>>64116246
Nobody told the truth in that fucking movie.
It was Rashomon with blowjobs.
>>
>>64116045
The only ones who believe that shit are the "la raza" racist Mexicans who think skin color allows themto call themselves natives from the northern top of Alaska to the southern tip of South America.

North American natives who see the spics not knowing a single word in their language or a damn thing about their culture disagree.
>>
WARM
>>
>>64116246
He was friends with Abe Linkin, they even exchanged letters.
>>
>>64116813
That is complete bullshit, but whatever helps you come to terms with being apart of the race that's even worse than arabs.
>>
>>64115930
>>64115288
Tarantino's first name came from, the part Indian character played by Burt Reynolds in the Bonanza TV.
show.
>>
File: The Hateful Eight.webm (2 MB, 720x260) Image search: [Google]
The Hateful Eight.webm
2 MB, 720x260
>>
>>64115704
The horse driver was there too though.
>>
They were all eight. Dont you get it?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.