[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i love the incredible amount of shit /tv/ threw at this guy before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Traitor.jpg (95 KB, 635x820) Image search: [Google]
Traitor.jpg
95 KB, 635x820
i love the incredible amount of shit /tv/ threw
at this guy before you heard his single line.

did they actively try to make it a meme? JJ is known to be clever with internet marketing
>>
drake did the same thing with the hotline bling video
>>
>>64111152
TR-8R will be the new Sheev
>>
>>64111152

It's the most blatant example of /tv/'s need to be contrarian

before TFA releases
>wow look how dumb this stormtrooper is why does he do the spin it's ridiculous that isn't even a practical weapon

after
>TRAITOR haha based TR-8R

Kylo did a better TRAITOR shout
>>
Him shouting "traitor" isn't even the thing that makes him so great, it's the way he throws down his gun and shield
>>
It's funny that the most memetic things in Star Wars are actually the things that are liked, and not the things that are considered bad or corny. Well, maybe they are corny.
>>
>>64111980
>Needing someone to explain the meme to you
>>
When you see him trailer at first it looks silly
But watching the whole scene really makes him great

Context is everything
>>
Damn, what a boss. I hope it's revealed that he actually survived the blaster shot and returns to BTFO Finn once more in the sequels.
>>
>>64112020
No one liked "I'll try spinning, that's a good trick!" when TPM came out.
>>
No shit they actively tried to make it a meme. It's an obvious deliberate writing choice to make one of the millions of faceless soldiers stand out and being hailed as based,boss whatever because he stood out.
>>
>>64111152
what if not he is " clever with internet marketing",
but you people are just dumb, and worship for some funny minor characters as a child.
oh, but that's what you are, manchildren.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.