[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have a Doug thread. Video is gonna be his next re
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Nostalgia_Critic.jpg (8 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
Nostalgia_Critic.jpg
8 KB, 250x188
Let's have a Doug thread. Video is gonna be his next review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BWz8p8_YJ4

I can't believe I used to like this clown.
>>
No one?
>>
>>64109332
>Let's have a Doug thread.
No, fuck that retard and fuck you.
>>
File: gcejFbK.png (467 KB, 678x2485) Image search: [Google]
gcejFbK.png
467 KB, 678x2485
welp, guess Brad's not so based anymore
>>
>>64111104
Dude you have no idea. He drank from the autism well and there's no turning back. Check his tumblr, he deals with these loonies every day. They call Brad out for non-issues and tell him how to write jokes, harass him about trying to get in a relationship because of his shitty history with women. He's gotta deal with this every day when in reality he could just not read the comments, but his ego won't let him
>>
>>64109332
>I can't believe I used to like this clown.
So did l but then l turned 16 and stopped being autistic like 8 years ago. Being ashamed of liking Douge as a stupid teen is like being ashamed of liking Barney when you were 4 years old
>>
>>64111375
His cross over with HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM in his latest video was fucking awful. l know he associates with them to expand his audience but Jesus that old granny sketch was fucking worse than Miss Brown's Boys
>>
post latza webm pls
>>
>>64111104
not reading all that shit
tldr?
>>
I admit I visit his site if I'm genuinely stuck for something to watch

I don't even know who 95% of the people over there are at this stage. its like saved by the bell: the new-new-new-new class every time I go there
>>
>>64109332
I don't like him but I still watch some of his review because I have nothing better to do.
>>
>>64109332
>I can't believe I used to like this clown.
Yet you still post links to his videos every day. You're so tsundere for this joyless piece of shit it's sickening to behold.
Also stop trying to give him views, you retarded shill cocksucker.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.