[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv fixes Force Awakens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 16
File: tfa_poster_wide_header.jpg (1 MB, 2160x1417) Image search: [Google]
tfa_poster_wide_header.jpg
1 MB, 2160x1417
OK /tv/. Memes aside, what would you have done differently to make TFA a more solid movie?

>remove cheesy one liners
>take out deliberate homages, make them more subtle
>write out Phasma and have her introduced in Ep. 8
>have Rey lose the fight against Ren
>give Luke a fucking line at the very end
>>
Rethink the whole starkiller plot line. Otherwise its a decent movie.
>>
File: DLT-20A_TCWCG.jpg (66 KB, 493x153) Image search: [Google]
DLT-20A_TCWCG.jpg
66 KB, 493x153
>>64101747
Make the blasters out of steel, otherwise they all look like cheap plastic toys.
>>
>>64101747
pretty much everything here but also make mark hamill lose 50 pounds and quit being such a fat fuck. Same thing with fisher. Probably hint at a backstory for Rey.
>>
Replace just one of the fucking escape scenes with some universe catch up
>>
>>64101747

more or less in line with you
The nods to the original were a nice touch until they became annoyingly too much, too many characters and not enough time with them so cut them out. As for the final fight they could have easily had Kylo owning Rey when suddenly the planet splits and they both have to flee.
>>
>>64102865
>Probably hint at a backstory for Rey.
They did that.
>>
>>64101747
Easy

>Make Rey older as well as the kid villain, I understand Hunger Games fever is all over the American film scene, but fuck, do we really need another Katniss? Also what we're does things on the kid's face is he breaking out of something, get him some fucking Epiduo.

>Make Rey lose the fight

>Don't make her such a Mary Sue.

>Make Finn's gay lover die at the beginning when they crashed.
>>
>>64103024
>Make Finn's gay lover die at the beginning when they crashed
i foresee an emerging bromance Tbh. they had the best chemstry in the entire movie. Ep. 9 will probably have Finn and Poe go on cool adventures
>>
>>64101747
>Finn dies helping Poe escape
>Finn's insecurities and over eagerness become Poe's traits
>Rey begins to struggle as soon as she is removed from her element
>Han is on the Falcon when she steals it
>in the middle of the chase, Han takes control and helps them escape, but Rey proves herself to be a capable co-pilot. This is developed throughout the movie, culminating in Han celebrating how fast she's picked up how to fly a ship
>Han rendezvous with Chewie on the ship with the captive monsters, scene ultimately plays out the same way as in the movie
>when Rey escapes into the woods, she spots Kylo Ren himself and tries to shoot him, but has literally no idea why the blaster won't shoot (no concept of a safety) and is therefore easily captured
>Poe has to actually rescue Rey from Starkiller base
>lightsaber fight plays out much the same way except ultimately Rey is defeated when the ice separates, and the wounded, emotionally exhausted Kylo simply can't pursue as Rey runs away
>film ends on a static wide shot instead of an awkward helicopter pan
>>
>>64101747
>don't blow up the starkiller base
>no maz
>better cgi
>more phasma
>make rey and luke stare at each other for about half as long

That's about it for me, I loved it
>>
>tone Rey down
>give Poe more screen time and development
>make Boyega less of a boyish faggot
>the ending scene: Rey wards Kylo off for a while, gets a swipe on his face, but gets de-armed and is helplessly backtracking. He's in the middle of some monologue when Chewie flies by in the Falcon and drills his legs with a shot, incapacitating him. She grabs Finn and they escape as the planet starts to crumble and Kylo is crawling around like a dickweed.

The revenge of this movie belonged to Chewie
>>
If you're gonna bother with practical effects, at least go all the way with the falcon chases like the originals and just use CGI for back ground effects.
>>
>>64101747

why bother fixing 7

would rather fix lucas's story ideas that got trashed instead of this recycled plot
>>
>>64103063
But happens when Poe tries to take the relationship to he next step? Can't wait for him to bring out the cocoa butter message oil.
>>
I can't think of anything interesting right now.

But here's what the fuck I'd do first:

>Stormtrooper armor actually offers protection from blaster fire. Would have a scene showing a trooper get blasted right in the chest and act wounded but continue fighting.

>Few shots can take them out.
>>
It lacked a goofy cgi character for comedic relief. Also more senate discusions, politics, taxation. We need that context. And how come no one mentions midiclorians?
>>
Make Finn less of a fucking beta, dont tease him having a lightsaber just so he can be a jobber for Rei

Give Rei more development that isnt just her being Ms Perfect

Give Lea some voice training so the fact she smoked ten packs a day for 30 years isnt so apparent
>>
>>64103507
it's past your bed time, George :^)
>>
>Recast Gleeson's character as somebody much older and charismatic. His experience and age will put him on the same level as Kylo Ren who's a force user.
>Give First Order larger fleet and introduce the it in the beginning of the movie as a fighting force. Instead of Starkiller base, rebels are going to attack this ship.
>In passing explain the story of what happened on Jakku
>Make Han is a grumpy old man (like Harrison Ford) who doesn't want anything to do with Rey or Finn, but he is forced to because they stuck in Millennium Falcon.
>Remove Maz Kanata's segment entirely. Instead Han will fly them to Coruscant (or the current Republic capital). There we will see the state of the Republic 30 years after ROTJ. Increasingly militaristic First Order gains ground in the senate, but a weak majority of liberal parties and traders holds it in place. Coalition against First Order secretly fund The Resistance.
>The Story goes this way:
>Finn leaves them on Coruscant, deciding to hide out. He's followed by First Order goons in a cantina and attacked by Captain Phasma. Both survive, but Finn decides to join Rey again.
>Rey asks Han to find the location of Resistance base, they go to Leia who's retired, but has some political connections. Leia and Han has a fight over who's responsible for their son becoming shit. Leia convinces Han to take Rey to Resistance with map of Luke.
>They leave to find the Resistance.
>Somehow BB-8 droid gets stolen and is taken on FO fleet.
>>
Extend the film by 30-45 mins and slow the pace down.

Show some consequences / reactions to the Hosnian system's destruction. Still not convinced it actually mattered to anyone.

Explain the difference between the Republic and the Resistance.

Either nerf Rey or make Finn have a purpose other than comic relief and failing at fighting.

Save the Kylo = a Solo reveal til later and don't announce it so casually.

Make Kylo's struggle with the light and dark more subtle. Less whining and monologues that address the audience.

Explain who Max Von Sydow was.

If they're going to keep Starkiller, then make it survive til the next episode. First Order should have won in this movie in order to make it stand apart from ANH's plot.

Kill some of the other ANH-like moments and take the opportunity to use the EU to create unique scenes.

Give Luke some fucking lines..
>>
>>64101747
Remove maz 'jar jar' kanata.
Add some interactions between sydow and rey.
Make Rey less good with the falcon and don't try to sell us on her being close to starving, she gets enough rations always. She was just too good at everything, and have her not speak wookie. Have her still beat the crap out of Kylo and use the force well.

Finn wasn't raised a storm trooper since he was little boy, he was recruited or conscripted and had a change of heart.

Remove starkiller. Was way too op.

Show Leia using the force in some manner. Like a vision or something. I'd like her as a sagelike/wizard jedi.
>>
File: james-cameron-455v.jpg (121 KB, 394x455) Image search: [Google]
james-cameron-455v.jpg
121 KB, 394x455
>>64103726
>When they arrive on Resistance base they find out Poe's alive. They figure out that they need to attack First Order fleet and luckily Finn knows how to board on main starship and where to look for BB-8
>After preparation they attack. Rey, Finn, Han (not sure why Han follows along) and Chewbacca land aboard the starship, manage to steal BB-8's map, set up the charges and are on their way back.
>Meanwhile Rey finds Luke's lightsaber and feels the force for the first time. Kylo Ren feels her presence on the ship and intercepts them at landing bay.
>Han tries to distract him. They talk a bit, Kylo puts down the mask. He finally realizes that Kylo doesn't care and shoots him first. But Kylo freezes the blast and baseballs it back with lightsaber into Han.
>Han dies, but the rest get away. Kylo follows them when the starship gets blown up and survives
> The movie ends with celebration of the victory while Snoke instructs Kylo to follow Rey.
>No Luke.
>>
>>64101747
I would have SOMEONE acknowledge the fact that an entire solar system was BLOWN UP.
Finn gets PTSD from seeing a village destroyed and NO ONE reacts to the facts that billions if not trillions of people as well as five or six planets have just been blown to pieces?
The world came to its knees after 9/11, and no one thought that it would make sense to write in some grief over that?
>>
>>64104323
Yeah that really annoyed me.
Abrams doesn't care about the worlds he makes movies out of. He just loves blowing planets up and think it's cool.
Feels like cheating because I know he doesn't care, and then I can't care.
>>
Reduce the amount of coincidences. There have been at least 4 major ones through the movie that really fucked with me.
>>
>>64103146
Wouldn't it make more sense for Poe to die in the crash instead of Fin, since Fin was essential to destroying the Starkiller. Poe could have been easily replaced by another pilot and the film would have been no worse for wear.
>>
>>64103472
another reason that Dark Forces is the only thing that's canon
>>
>>64104891
But Oscar Isaac is a great actor. hopefully we see more of him in 8 and 9
>>
>>64103507
>>64103617
Hello reddit
>>
> "TRAITOR" doesn't go down like a bitch
> The whole Solo carrying vicious animals scene is removed
> 3PO doesn't say "SORRY BB8 BUT I REALLY DOUBT THAT ARTOO IS CARRYING THE REMAINING 92% OF THE MCGUFFIN."
>>
>>64101747
Use a script by Lucas and hire a more competent director.

You can keep the same actors.
>>
>>64101747
Have Kylo kill Rey at the end
Kill literally wh... I mean Poe
No nods to originals, absolutely none
Give Finn and Phasma moe screentime
>>
>>64103726
This would be great
>>
Make Rey less attractive. Of course we want a good looking character but this was just way too much.
>>
>>64104323
>The world came to its knees after 9/11
You mean americucks did, rest of is didn't really care that much
>>
>>64105626
International reaction was significant, don't be a troll.
>>
Did anyone else notice dat ass on the Resistance mechanic that is briefly shown next to the Sullustan pilot right before the Starkiller base run? Damn need a cap of that.
>>
Top thing that needs to be fixed is kylo not being such a whiny emo edgelord fuck bag
>>
Cut Po's "You talk first?" line. Undercuts any menace we have for Kylo and makes the scene comic for no reason.
Have Chewie and Han start out on Jakku, but disguised
Cut the tentacle monster shit
Have Maz scene take place somewhere not directly in the bar
Have Han hint to Rey and Finn about some of Luke's Jedi abilities (Jedi Mind Trick). Give Rey something to consider when she's trapped and first discovering her force capabilities.
Slow down Rey's introduction. Give us less individual shots, but longer takes on the ones we're left with
Have Rey react to Coruscant exploding ala Kenobi "A thousand voices cried out." Let us hear the screaming grow louder as she runs through the forest then cut to silence and an almost void-like empty sound as the planet explodes.
Keep Kylo as is.
Have Rey get a small boost of lightsaber capability, but still lose the duel.
Give Chewie and Leia a moment following the death of Han. We should see Chewie's reaction to this loss, not just his anger.

Remove that shitty panning shot from the Rey/Luke scene, but keep it as is.
>>
Slow some of the pacing down.
Have some sort of Leia/Chewie moment at the end. Having Leia not even glance at Chewie and go straight to comforting Rey was infuriating.
Recast the Weasley
Have the Rey/Kylo fight at least stalemate. I'm glad they didn't chop of Kylo's hand but still.

I'm not sure how you can fix Starkiller without completely rewriting the movie.
>>
>>64101747
The fight scene could have been an easy fix and fit with another common Star Wars tradition.

When Chewie fired at Kylo Ren with his bowcaster it would have made so much more sense if Kylo attempted to stop the laser again. With his arm stretched out and the blaster frozen in mid air some explosion or other sort of event could easily have happened and thrown off his concentration enough for his force stop to be overthrown causing the blaster to shred through his arm. Either have the blaster itself remove the arm or personally I would have had it completely cripple it and later have Kylo remove it himself with his own lightsaber (thus also cauterizing the wound). This would conform to the classic Star Wars dismemberment traditions as well as replace the chest beating rage we currently have with a practical action to not only shot the bleeding from his arm, but also show Kylo's anger and rage in a more direct way.

Now that Kylo is one armed, have the duel be between both Ren and Fin fighting a heavily disabled Kylo. This makes the duel far more believable that Kylo could have struggled with the two of them, while also removing the possibility of the "why didn't he use force techniques?" argument. The end of the duel can not only be pretty much the same yet far more believable, but also further establishes another connection between Kylo and Anakin now having both been dismembered and reliant on mechanical prosthetics in the later films.
>>
Also no more R2 deus ex machina
>>
Holy shit remove the C3PO with the red arm joke. The Solo-Leia first meeting was cringey af
>>
>>64106534
that was like the funniest moment in the movie, fuck off
>>
>>64106491

>"I don't think there were enough Star Wars callbacks in this movie."

I can understand the argument about Kylo suddenly forgetting he can use Force Powers, but seriously. Fuck off.
>>
>>64106606
Dismemberment would be far from fanservice though and more a straight theme that has always been present in the trilogies.
>>
>>64101747
>Make it not Star Wars episode IV but again.
>don't make it fucking obvious who Rey's father is
>more little throw away lines that expands on the mythology of the universe
to explain that one, little lines like how the mention a massacre involving the monsters on Han Solo's freight and adds a nice little bit of flavor of the history of Star Wars
>give a fucking reason for Jakku and explain why Rey wasn't on Tatooine
>>
>>64106649

Seriously?

It's the callback of callbacks.

Save that shit for 8 or 9.
>>
>>64103735
Literally this
>>
>>64103063
>Star Wars IX: Finn and Poe's excellent adventure
>>
>>64102948
Totally this. Fucker stops a laser beam in midair then get's owned at the end. I know the dude's conflicted but make him more imposing at least. Make us want to be like 'oh fuck this dude is so powerful I really wonder what side he's gonna pick. Jews just HAD to make the strong female character though and that kinda goofed it. They shouldn't of had Kylo emasculated at the end, should have been more like 'oh fucking no, this guy is actually a threat.'

VII played it too safe.
>>
Take out all the old characters and make the film about a poor farm girl and friends finding the New Jedi Order.
The new jedi order makes so much sense it should have been part of the new films since the first draft.
>>
>less sand planets
>less bigger death stars
>less weird jj-tier space pirate shit
>more poe
>rey is tempted to kill kylo, we can actively see the dark side creeping in
>luke actually has some fucking lines
that's about it, the fact that it's basically a remake of a new hope is the weakest thing about it, considering a new hope is just basically a fucking remake of the hidden fortress
>>
>>64101747
>recast finn and kylo ren
>change snoke's name to anything that isn't retarded
>>
dont make it at all
>>
>Put Phasma in TR-8R's place
>Write out Rathnar (spelling?) - just have a shootout with the Bounty Hunters for all I care
>Have Rey get saved by Chewbacca in the Falcon rather than have her defeat Kylo
>Have Rey's force proficiency revealed when she pulls the lightsaber as a twist ending - no vision, no mind reading, no Force persuasion. Keep Finn as the red herring right until he gets his butt kicked.
>Make Kylo put his mask back on after killing Han

Honestly think that's it. Just those five changes would've made the movie much better imho.
>>
I saw it with my wife. I really think if Kylo Ren waited until the Han Solo meet to take off his helmet it would have been 1000x better. I saw the film again with my wife's son and he said that him taking off his helmet during the Rey segment was a way to build his characters twisted emotions. I think he has a point but it still doesn't feel right to me
>>
>>64106818
>Rey tempted by the dark side
Between the abandonment of her parents and the killing of probably trillions of people by the New Order, some hatred leading to the dark side would have made her more interesting and been very viable.
>>
>>64106893
>>64106943
>Ren's helmet
I agree, that should have played a bigger piece of importance. If he worshiped Vader, he would know that he should never remove the helmet.
And leaving Rey's force proficiency until the end would have gone two ways. If they alluded to her powers more strongly without her using them, sure, great idea. If suddenly she just force pulled the saber with prior emphasis on her abilities, it would have felt shoe-horned.
>>
>>64101798

This. The whole Starkiller plot was glossed over and it didn't seem as significant as the Death Star in episode IV. The base was "just there" if you get what I mean.
>>
File: Star Wars was a mistake.jpg (61 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars was a mistake.jpg
61 KB, 640x360
>Give the Republic actual screen time
>It doesn't have to be drawn out senate scenes, just show an aged Lando being a key senator or something, with 10 minutes interlacing through the movie of how the Republic is turning corrupt and deliberately turning a blind eye to the First Order building the Starkiller base
>That scene when the planets get destroyed, have Lando get killed off to give the audience actual emotional impact

I honestly have never even heard of any of the planets destroyed, or even the system itself, and I'm a deep lore faggot who sunk thousands of hours into Star Wars TBS/RTS games that literally revolve around the planetary map.
>>
>>64107182
>I honestly have never even heard of any of the planets destroyed, or even the system itself

it clearly shows coruscant from the prequels getting destroyed. Don't know about the other planets
>>
>>64107182
>I honestly have never even heard of any of the planets destroyed
You haven't heard of Alderaan? It was literally one of the pivotal moments in ANH.
>>
>>64107295
oh fuck they destroyed alderaan AGAIN? thats truly monstrous
>>
>constant scene changes
>shitty one liners
>characters running from spaceships shooting at them
>explosions and monsters chasing people down hallways

how
could
anyone
think
this
is
a
good
star
wars
movie
fuck
you
to
death
>>
File: wat.jpg (25 KB, 477x326) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
25 KB, 477x326
>>64101747
>give Luke a fucking line at the very end

"After all these years, finally... The Force Awakens!"
>>
>>64101747
>remnants of the empire now fighting a guerilla war
>the empire is now in the role of the resistance
>a more menacing looking actor for Kylo
>Kylo was an apprentice of Vaders, his training not finished
>he still rages but his rage is focused and has a time and place, he is a serious, focused, hateful threat
>no Snoke, it doesn't fit with the empire being now a guerilla type rebels, new Kylo is perfect for that role
>no new Death Star
>Rey is not that much capable
>episode 7 is dark as "empire strikes back"
>the republic was quick to throw a party and Rey can't stand up to Kylo, she must seek out Luke

That's about it.
>>
>>64107273
It's the "Hosnian system", which is apparently a core system.

Coruscant is literally in the Coruscant system.
>>
>They're unable to locate the Resistance's base for the entirety of the duration of the war
>As soon as they fight them once they are able to track where egress to

BRAVI, J.J.
>>
>have Rey lose the fight against Ren
The one point I totally agree with.
>>
>>64107449
Oh and no Han, no Leia, no Chewie.
No lowlife punches like playing on nostalgia, fuck nostalgia and fuck tributes to old characters.
Growing a spine would be the theme of this new Star Wars.
>>
File: Based Obiwan.jpg (21 KB, 250x361) Image search: [Google]
Based Obiwan.jpg
21 KB, 250x361
>>64107295
What the fuck are you even talking about? Alderaan is in the Alderaan system/sector.

At least we heard a few things about it from Leia, and knew it was her home, and they actually showed her having an emotional impact, as well as Obi-Wan detecting it.

When they destroyed the Hosnian system, it was literally never brought up again and no one even showed any emotion about it being blown up.

I don't think they even name dropped any of the individual planets that made up the system either, or even the capital planer of the New Republic, just "HOSNIAN SYSTEM!"
>>
>>64107467
>Torture Poe Dameron into telling you where the map is to Luke
>Never bother to ask him where the Rebel's base is
>>
>>64106558
hello reddit
>>
It would have been better if

-the plot was more original, instead of "A New Hope: Reloaded"
-brendan gleeson acted better, he was by far the worst actor in this movie, too corny
-no cheesy nazi imagery

i still enjoyed it though
>>
Remove Rey and make Finn the only main character.
Remove any ties to the other movies and make this one stand alone.

Basically they would need to rewrite it from scratch.
>>
>>64101747
>make Finn the way he should have been before "muh diversity: white
>introduce characters who work with the main heroes but have their own goals/plans (could be an Mandalorian/Sith,...)
>make Kylo Ren a badass villain and not an emo fanboy of Darth Vader
>Ren is not the son of Han because thats fucking too much cliche
>give Rey a couple more flaws
>original plot and not a rehash of Episode 4
My idea: Empire tries to regroup and attacks the Republic from the shadow. A new powerful empire appeared
>give Smoke a more original name and more screen time
>give Han a more heroic death
>>
File: 1408995777537.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1408995777537.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>64107570
>brendan gleeson acted better, he was by far the worst actor in this movie, too corny
>>
>>64107610
That's not bait you mastermemer
>>
>>64106943

>wife's son

do I have to even say it?
>>
>>64107648
then you're fucking stupid
>>
>>64107666
I am pretty stupid, but i'm not wrong about it u fucking faggot
>>
>>64101747
Have Phasma and TR-8R be the same person.
>>
>>64107666
Muh nazi dictator!!!!! So deeep!!!!!!
>>
>>64107703
here's your reply

>>64107682
Yes you are you fucking cuck. The old cokefiend was bad, boyega was worse, driver was fucking garbage. DOMNHALL Gleeson had one of the best performances in an overall shit tier acting fest.
>>
>>64107666
>getting this triggered by an opinion

I didnt mind gleesons character myself, but u sound like a crybaby letting his opinion get to you
>>
>>64107778
No you are objectively wrong

Might as well commit suicide with that opinion
>>
>>64107610
Overacting isnt good acting, anon
>>
>>64101747
>Fix Kylo.

>Make him more unhinged, kills stormtroopers when they fail. Surrounding objects in the room crush as he struggles to hold it together. Think Kingpin, there's a terror in having no idea what he's going to do when he walks in the room.

>His powers should be unrefined, like his saber. No sleep spells, or skillfully stopping a laser and talking at the same time (it was really cool though). Just huge, feral, force waves. It would be a nice contrast to Rey's natural ability to focus her mind and fight more gracefully. Maybe she frustates him during their fight and lets him tire himself out. Get a real contrast between light and dark users.

>Unmask at the Han confrontation. The big reveal is that he's just a scared kid. The scarier you make him leading up to this moment, the better this reveal gets.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 640x360
>>64103507
He's right, the movie has zero context and zero structure.

It also requires a medal ceremony at the end.
>>
>>64108138
That sounds pretty good.
>>
it needed more death stars
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 366x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 366x488
>>64107778
Gleeson performed the role which had been written for him, namely, the overenthused Imperial.

JJ obviously thought that the speech was funny, and Gleeson performed it in such a way as to underline this. The excessive nature of it also suggests that Gen. Hux might be undercover, and working for the Resistance, but then the destruction of the system would have to be explained.
>>
More B-Wings.

Seriously, they launch an assault on a planetary base with a small squadron of X-wings, without including a more heavily armored support fighter?
>>
>>64101747
Mostly made Rey more like Luke in ANH where she has to rely on her friends to get her out of a jam, and written Finn completely differently.

>Write Finn logically as someone who's been raised from a child to be a soldier - emotionally-repressed, icy, efficient, extremely skilled combatant suffering inner conflict over morality of the First Order's actions killing innocent civilians
>Show him slowly becoming more emotive as the film goes on and he spends more time around normal people, show that he is learning the value of life
>Have him save Rey at the marketplace by showing up in time to take down her assailants with all those years of Stormtrooper training hand-to-hand
>On Starkiller base, have him disguise himself as a Stormtrooper by stealing a uniform, rescue Rey from her cell and work on infiltrating the control room
>While doing this Phasma realises he's not the trooper he's supposed to be, they have an actual fight where he eventually beats her and forces the access code out of her
>>
>>64108503
Oh and also:

>The lightsaber flies into Luke's hand in the forest fight, he shows up to save Rey and Finn
>He is righteously pissed off about Kylo killing Han and takes his arm before the ground breaks up and separates them
>Final shot of film is Rey and Luke on Dagobah, where Yoda's old hut is, meditating together
>>
>>64101747
Turn TFA into an anime where Loli!Rey and Shota!Kylo make sandwiches and be moe.
>>
Why did it seem like nothing changed in the galaxy 30 years after the empire was defeated?
Is the republic still disbanded?
Why was Kylo worshipping a Vader helmet??
It feels a bit like the rebels forgot to inform everyone in the galaxy exactly what went down with him and in the final battle in general.
>>
>>64108587
>Why was Kylo worshipping a Vader helmet??

Vader was a very powerful force user and was also his PepPep.
>>
>>64104323
>the world came to its knees after 9/11
Guessing that you're american
Guessing that by 'the world' you mean america
>>
>>64108547
>Takes his arm

How many times do you think this needs to happen?
>>
>>64108500
>Holy fucking shit THIS.

>launches bombing run, no y or b wings...

Normies wouldn't know what they are

>hurr durr those aren't x wings!
>>
>>64107824

Might as well stop watching movies with those hot opinions fagtron.
>>
>>64104323

large numbers are just a statistic, few is a tragedy.
>>
>>64108713
Might as well become the Next Messiah with my opinion you filthy omega
>>
Fuck yall, I'm going full retard
> The "Resistance" is now the "Galactic Army" and are just that, an army.
> The old man Kylo Ren kills at the Jakku base is Poe's father.
> Ren can freeze blaster shots with a lot of concentration but cannot freeze people.
> BB-8 has the full map to Luke all in one piece, as the fragmented map idea really makes no sense.
> Snoke is removed entirely and General Hux fills that position as the one who started the First Order. Hux greatly respects the dark side of the force and the “glorious” empire but he and Kylo Ren still clash. An obvious power struggle between the two.
> Ren was unintentionally lead to the dark side by Luke who began to toy with it. Realising his mistake and being unable to face Han and Leia knowing what he did to their son. He exiled himself, trying to reconnect with the light side. It’s implied Luke was training other Jedi’s and they were slaughtered by Kylo Ren.
> The First Order are more like the Rebels in the OT as they are way weaker than the New Republic, There is no death star 3.0 or Emperor 2.0. Less rehashing. The Army has been looking for the Order’s main base for years as they are slowly getting more powerful and they can no longer shrug them off as a non-threat.
> Fin has killed good guys before, and kills on Jakku before stopping and thinking about what he's done, where he is later berated in front of other Stormtroopers by Captain Phasma and they all call him a pussy for having emotions.
> Rey can't fly at all and hasn't ever used a blaster.
> When Fin meets Rey he is discovering his free range of emotions for the first time, a running theme of the film would be Fin realising what certain emotions are.
> When Fin and Rey are escaping, BB-8 see’s Poe who has been captured by the Scrapyard owner (who wants to trade him to the First Order for a cash reward), a fist fight breaks out to save him, Fin just gets in the way while Rey holds her own.
>>
>>64108767
> They escape in a clunky Scrapheap Collector Ship instead of the Falcon. With Poe flying, Fin shooting and Rey trying to remove the hyper drive limiter (That's there to prevent ships from being stolen.)
> Fin has inner conflict about killing other Stormtroopers.
> After escaping they all congratulate each other and see their friendships strengthen, Poe shamelessly hits on Rey, but she's a stronk women and blows him off.
> We get down time on the ship and the three mains discuss stuff.
> Rey talks about her depressing past and how she's always wanted to be part of the Army, thrilled to hear that she's with two members of the army at which point Rey finds out about Fin being an ex-trooper. She’s mad and feels lied too.
> Fin talks about being raised to do nothing but kill and how he couldn’t help but feel different from the others. It’s also established that Fin has no idea what parents are.
> Poe talks about his family's long history with the rebellion and the Army and how he can't let them down.
> We get glimpses of Kylo Ren talking to some off screen object like a madman and only towards the end of the film is it revealed to be the mask of Darth Vader.
> Poe says that due to him being stationed on Jakku he has no idea where the secret base is but thinks he might know where to find someone who does know.
> They go to that forest bar place and find Han who looks pretty washed up sitting in a booth with Chewy drinking.
> Han’s still married to Leia but tired of being tied to the rebellion and the Army and has secretly gone back into smuggling on the side, much to Leia's dismay. Their relationship is rocky but still operational.
> Chewie actually looks older and rougher. A budding friendship is implied between Chewie and Fin.
>>
>>64108795
> Han blows them off before they bring up Luke’s map and he takes them to the Falcon. As they leave the bar they are watched by a suspicious alien.
> Han show’s them Luke’s Lightsaber and says how Lando found it on Cloud City. Brings up that Lando (who became a well-known war hero and political figure) was assassinated a few years back.
> When Han finds out Fin was a Stormtrooper he puts a gun to Fin’s head, saying if he fucks up even in just a small way he will personally kill him.
> Fin show’s Rey how to use a blaster while apologising for having to lie to her, he asks her to come with him to the outer rim saying that they don’t belong with the Army as they will be hunted down by the First Order. She declines trying to get Fin to do what’s right but Fin admits that he’s always been a coward. Fin leaves to find someone who can take him to the outer rim.
> That suspicious alien and a rival smuggling gang show up and say they are tired of not getting their money and spotted Han with the fugitives so they want him to turn them over so they can take them to the first order.
> First Order arrives and we get a fun three way battle between our main characters and the backup X-Wings, the First Order and the rival smugglers.
> Fin changes his mind and tries to go back, finding the Saber on a dead smuggler who had disarmed Han and the gang.
> Fin subdues a fellow Stormtrooper in the midst of the battle to try and let him see he doesn't have to be a mindless soldier, the trooper doesn't give a fuck and keeps trying to kill him “Traitor!’. Showing Fin that other Stormtroopers are too brainwashed and are lost causes.
> Rey gets captured with BB-8 but, using her technical knowhow, puts BB into a coma like state before being captured. Fin, Han and Poe see this.
>>
>>64108816
> With Fin giving the Army the location of the First Order base, Leia suggest they simply bomb it to stop them from getting to Luke, stating that its worth not finding Luke than letting Ren find Luke.
> Fin says he won't let Rey die for the greater good and promises he can get into the base, lower the radars so their ships can get close enough without getting fucked up and save Rey in the process.
> Han convinces Leia that it’s the right thing to do and elects to go with Fin. This is where we find out that Han is Kylo Ren’s dad for the first time.
> Poe gives Fin a GPS like device so he and his squad will know where he is and won’t blow him to shit.
> Rey doesn't break out using the force nor using the force at all, Ren simply senses it while interrogating her and leaves without a word.
> Fin, Han and Chewy find BB-8 just as some technicians fix him. They lower the shields and then release Rey from a control tower where she promptly runs off before they can get down to her cell.
> We find out Fin is force sensitive (like Leia) as he senses Rey and goes after her.
> Han confronts his son and in their conversation we find out that Han knew Ren had killed Lando in a vain attempt to show the First Order means business to the New Republic.
> This is also the first time we see Ren without his mask.
> Han’s death is largely the same but he doesn't fall into oblivion and Chewy goes full rage to recover his body and bring it back.
> Fin alerts Poe to his position and lets him know they're in danger as soon as they come across Kylo Ren.
> Fin and Rey fight Kylo Ren at the same time (Fin with the Saber and Rey with a blaster) he still fucks Fin up.
> Rey is subdued and is about to get finished off when she manages to force the saber just a few feet closer in order to block his blow and kick him away, running to Fin’s aid.
> Poe and his squad start blasting at Ren who runs away in defeat.
>>
>>64108837
> When they arrive the whole Army is cheering as Leia waits for Han to emerge from the Falcon, Chewie walks up to her as she begins to silently cry. Placing his forehead on hers in weird sign of respect and sympathy for each other.
> In the medical bay Fin is alive and Rey comes to thank him for coming back for her as people have only ever left her, after embracing (Fin’s first hug ever) she grabs him and kisses him very briefly (also something Fin has never experienced.)
> There's an award ceremony, with Fin, Rey, Poe and Chewie all standing with medals but as it pans out it's revealed to be Han’s funeral.
> Leia decides to let Rey and Fin go find Luke. Poe declines as he has been promoted and has new responsibilities so Chewie must fly the ship.
> Chewie sits alone in the cockpit staring at the empty pilot’s chair.
> The end scene now takes place at night as Rey and Fin approach a black figure sitting in a meditation like position, silhouetted against a small fire. R2-D2 is there with him. The final shot is simply Luke half looking around to see who is there.
Done, inb4 some says this is cringey or autistic. That maybe so but it took me like 6 minutes. They could've atleast done a second draft for this fucking movie
>>
>>64108767
>Luke began to toy with the dark side

Dropped
>>
>>64108767
>>64108795
>>64108816
>>64108837
spot the autist
>>
File: fact.png (69 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
fact.png
69 KB, 348x348
1 / ?

> Slow they movie down a bit. Doesn't need an action scene every 2 mins.

> Instead of living in an at-at, Rey lives in crashed MF. Gets parts to fix and escape this life/ find her family, trades parts she doesn't need for food rations. Escape on that. (saw this somewhere in this board)

> At the village show Finn trying to stop a fellow stormtrooper with his hands from bleeding out, instead of just watching him die. Disobeys any other order because he stayed to keep him alive. Phasma stills asks for inspection.
Show his fear, maybe some other stormtroopers' punishment. Solidify the reason he wants to escape.

> Han solo arrival was kinda forced. The scene with the tentacle monsters too. Have Solo searching for missing Poe nearby when he sees the familiar signal and tracks them to a 'maz kanata-ish' cantina to steal it back.

>Maz kanata was stupid. Han and chewie confront/intimidate Rey and Finn, get them to tell him how they got his ship, realises importance of droid and they're seen and first order already informed. Tells them its time to escape before first order arrives. Maz kanata battle commences.
>>
>>64108767
>>64108795
>>64108816
>>64108837
>>64108861
You an autist, but this is pretty good t b h
>>
Also everyone knew/talked about the force, there was no mysticism anymore.
>>
>>64108863
>inb4 some says this is cringey or autistic. That maybe so but it took me like 6 minutes.
>>
File: 1447806492833.png (212 KB, 274x419) Image search: [Google]
1447806492833.png
212 KB, 274x419
>>64107433
>not "After all these star wars, the force awakens"

0/10
>>
>>64101747
Throw away everything related to the Starkiller base. Make the final showdown on Kylo's star destroyer.
>>
>>64107413
I liked the monsters in the halls [spoil and so did you lers/]
>>
>>64108948
>he still posts fully knowing nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>64107685
>Have Phasma and TR-8R be the same person.

fucking this, if Phasma doesn't get anything later on shit will be so wasted
>>
>>64109004
except the thread litterally asks how would you fix the force awakens?
>>
>>64101747
remove luke, he does not appear until ep8 like yoda in empire
>>
>>64108641
OK, fine.

>Luke takes his legs
>>
>>64101747
Heres a much better plot for this movie:
>Theres no resistance, its just called the new republic
>The empire took longer to eventually fall after ROTJ (at least 10 more years of fighting)
>The first order is alot smaller in scale and even more fanatical like a terrorist group
>remove the starkiller base and instead have the first order set off a giant nuke on courescant thrusting the story into action
>make kylo ren less off a wanna be vader and more myseterious in general (not reveal hes Han's son in movie 7)
>have a space battle climax be a few star destroyers attacking some rebel base
>Have Luke show up at the end and tell Rey he's her father
there, much less poetry and stupid bullshit
>>
>>64108861
>> There's an award ceremony, with Fin, Rey, Poe and Chewie all standing with medals but as it pans out it's revealed to be Han’s funeral.
Thats pretty great senpai, the kind of pottery the film needed
>>
>>64109104
>>Have Luke show up at the end and tell Rey he's her father
All good until that
>>64108861
>> The end scene now takes place at night as Rey and Fin approach a black figure sitting in a meditation like position, silhouetted against a small fire. R2-D2 is there with him. The final shot is simply Luke half looking around to see who is there.
Way better
>>
>>64108618
>Vader was a very powerful force user and was also his PepPep.
So ie's actually aiming to become a tragic hero, or he's just not aware than Vader had a change of heart before death, or he's ultimately motivated by something other than light or dark and isn't concerned about that distinction, he just wants to be like his granddaddy for some reason, or he's just confused... Those are the only 4 possibilities for what was shown to make sense, right?
You can't really separate dark jedi Vader as an entirely different person as light jedi Anikin can you?
>>
>>64104479
Such as?
>>
>>64109146
>>Have Luke show up at the end and tell Rey he's her father
>All good until that
Thats basically already confirmed desu. They might as well have just told us now rather than it being an obvious revelation in episode 8
>>
>>64109104
see here's the thing, due to how the internet works, there's just no possibility for surprises, any foreshadowing will be deemed obvious in hindsight and nothing except for the most crackpot shit they can come up with will be deemed obvious and unsurprising. Example given: when Rey turns out to be Kylo's twin or Luke's daughter, we will all go CALLED IT even if it either wasn't our first guess

in such a way, if you hint at kylo being solo's son, by the time the next movie comes out everyone will know it and it'll be even lamer when it gets revealed
>>
>>64109168
Not the dude your replying to but.
> The Millennium Falcon is just there because
> Han Solo find's the Falcon in that instance because
> Han Solo goes to Uncanny Valley alien who just happens to have Luke saber because
>>
>>64109168

starkiller base is an entire planet, it's fucking huge, yet finn and han solo walked in on rey escaping just by coincidence
>>
File: colin.jpg (415 KB, 680x1022) Image search: [Google]
colin.jpg
415 KB, 680x1022
>>64108870

2 / ?

> Han has Luke's lightsaber. After the kylo ren incident he became obsessed. He spent the last year messing up his relationship with leia, only to fix his son and find luke.

> The lightsaber calling to you was a bit stupid. Felt too harry pottery.

> Have Solo and Chewie take rey and fin from the cantina to have the droid show the map away from prying eyes. Han shows luke's lightsaber to the droid. Rey gets shaken, moves kinda magically toward it, han lets her touch it. she has vision and faints. In the vision she sees luke's island. Gets scared of it and doesn't understand it's power.

>Cantina battle happens, They get separated, kylo captures her, understands she has seen the map and take her away.

> Make the starkiller base less retarded. 1 cental blastpoint is too familiar concept. Also i didn't know single xwings could travel in hyperspace. Get a bigger fleet involved.
Don't be able to analyze the stations weakness from that far.

> Have the resistance be desperate. Just travel there with no plan since there is no time. Go with all available forces and in a desperate kill or be killed suicide attack.

>Han passes the barrier with his hyperspeed trick and disables a small part of the barrier.
Signals poe above and a small fleet of xwings manage to get through before the orders reroutes power/ fixes it and closes the gap.

> Imperials didnt expect anything to bypass barrier and takes some time to react to the fighters below the barrier. Xwings start causing damage. Their plan now is to drop the barriers so the big cruisers above can bombard the critical points of the star killer base.

cont
>>
>>64108767
>>64108795
>>64108816
>>64108837
>>64108861
this is.... not bad OP.
>>
>>64109206
Fine, then get rid of that shit entirely. No knights of ren or snoke. Lukes not a failure hermit and Han and Leia are still together and in the new republic governement. Have something NEW. When's the last new interesting villain in this series that wasnt a ripoff of someone else? Darth Maul? Count Dooku was just saruaman and Jango was of course Boba fett. And now kylo ren is just like anankin. Im bored as fuck
>>
>>64106191
>Recast the Weasley
I assume you mean Hux? I'm pretty sure he's spot on what the creators wanted, who would you even cast in his place?
>>
>>64108767
> The First Order are more like the Rebels in the OT as they are way weaker than the New Republic, There is no death star 3.0 or Emperor 2.0. Less rehashing.
This, I wanted this so badly
>>
File: mark 1.jpg (102 KB, 468x650) Image search: [Google]
mark 1.jpg
102 KB, 468x650
>>64102865
m8, that was mark hammil 3 years ago
>>
>>64107529
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE...R-REDDIT
>>
File: mark 2.jpg (134 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
mark 2.jpg
134 KB, 600x800
>>64109311
>>64102865
and that's him now
>>
>>64109251

3/3

>Rey blocks Kylo. Kylo is surprised for force aptitude and leaves to inform Snoopy. Rey tries to read stormtrooper get information. Not convice, just read mind and find some way to cun him.

>Finn gets killed. Rey managed to get some hits by getting angry and overpowers injured kylo with sword hits and scars him. Kylo displays tremendous force power and freezes her again. "you need a teacher". Chewie comes around again and saves her.

>Ground shutters. severly injured kylo can't follow. All escape.
>>
>>6410910
>make kylo ren less off a wanna be vader and more myseterious in general (not reveal hes Han's son in movie 7)

Not a bad idea but there would have to be more to it of course if it's going to make for an interesting twist.
Make him too mysterious and folks will just suspect from the beginning he's blood related to a protag because it's a family drama and its been done in the ot so folks will be prepared to anticipate it even more.
>>
>remove starkiller base
>remove Leia, Han, Chewie, R2D2 and C3PO from the movie
>First Order is an old Imperial fleet that was tasked with expanding Imperial influence to the Outer Rim, lead by General Hux
>30 years after the fall of the Empire they've established control over several planets in the Outer Rim while seeking out other Imperial remnants, led by Hux, who is General Hux's son, and his right-hand man, Kylo Ren
>Kylo is a rabid Darth Vader fanatic, owning several trinkets that once belonged to Vader/Anakin, wants to find both Anakin's and Vader's lightsabers
>doesn't know how to use the Force, built his lightsaber from scrap and a makeshift crystal, highly unstable and can't be active for prolonged periods of time
>leads through fear and bluffing
>First Order is less Nazi, more Ancient Roman Legion
>The Resistance is a rebel movement in the First Order occupied regions, New Republic doesn't want to interfere, despite protest from several senators
>Finn is a spy for the Resistance, Poe is a pilot
>Rey is a scavenger on Jakku, less mary sue
>BB-8 belongs to Rey
>Rey finds Luke's old lightsaber (the green one from RotJ) on Jakku
>Finn uncovers valuable information on a First Order Star Destroyer, Poe moves to extract
>they're shot down on Jakku, stumble on Rey and BB-8, the 4 escape Jakku together
>chased by First Order, they make their way to Resistance HQ, their ship is a piece of shit though so they have to stop on several planets for repairs and whatnot, bonding moments between the 3
>on one planet encounter Maz Kanata, who hides them from pursuing First Order
>First Order destroys Kanata's village/bar/whatever
>Kanata takes Rey, Finn, Poe and BB-8 away on her spaceship
>they finally get to Resistance HQ, fill them in, Resistance starts planning a crucial attack against First Order
>Rey is not trusted by Resistance higher ups
>First Order attacks HQ, Resistance flees, but Rey is captured and brought to Kylo
1/2
>>
>Finn and Poe urge Resistance to launch their attack to save Rey, higher-ups decline so Finn, Poe, BB-8 and Maz Kanata and her crew decide to launch their own rescue operation
>the rescue operation starts going south, BB-8 and Finn manage to get onboard the Star Destroyer holding Rey
>Resistance comes their aid
>BB-8 and Finn split up, BB-8 manages to find Rey
>Finn is confronted by Captain Phasma, a Knight of Ren, they fight for a while, Rey contacts Finn that she's escaped
>everyone makes their way for Kanata's ship
>Rey is intercepted by a furious Kylo, Rey is weaponless so BB-8 throws the lightsaber stored inside it
>seeing a real lightsaber infuriates Kylo more and they start fighting, neither really gaining the upper hand
>the Star Destroyer is critically damaged and the shockwave throws the two apart, losing grip of their lightsabers
>both feel the Force and pull their sabers to them, Rey has a vision of Luke
>Kylo Ren's saber has been active too much in a short period of time so it explodes in his face, disfiguring him
>Rey manages to escape, Kylo is pulled to an escape shuttle by First Order forces
>the attack was a success and the First Order is forced to flee
>Resistance establishes a new HQ, offers Rey a place in the resistance
>Rey declines, leaves to find Luke
>while Kylo is being treated he's approached by a mysterious figure
>>
>>64109331
Plastic surgery really does do wonders these days.
>>
>Rey loses to Kylo Ren
>Chewie comes to rescue them with the Falcon
The rest is fine
>>
Death star 3 was so lazy that I think they will actually have a 4th one. If this is the best they can do I really just wish star wars ended in 1983
>>
Remove Finn completely and switch out Ren's ridiculous light saber. Done.
>>
>>64109489
Gotta get rid of the star killer base too. There must be another way for the first order to seem threatening.
>>
Mostly I would make Kylo Ren a better villian. Instead of the little bitch young Snape look-alike he is. Excuse me if I'm coming off as a bit rude, but Kylo really was a sore point for me... Oh well, Maybe he'll be a better character in the future films.
>>
>>64108767
>> The "Resistance" is now the "Galactic Army" and are just that, an army.
Yes
>> Ren can freeze blaster shots with a lot of concentration but cannot freeze people.
Yes
>> The First Order are more like the Rebels in the OT as they are way weaker than the New Republic, There is no death star 3.0 or Emperor 2.0. Less rehashing. The Army has been looking for the Order’s main base for years as they are slowly getting more powerful and they can no longer shrug them off as a non-threat.
YES
>> They escape in a clunky Scrapheap Collector Ship instead of the Falcon. With Poe flying, Fin shooting and Rey trying to remove the hyper drive limiter (That's there to prevent ships from being stolen.)
>> Fin has inner conflict about killing other Stormtroopers.
Exactly
>>Everything you changed with Han
yessssss
>> Fin and Rey fight Kylo Ren at the same time (Fin with the Saber and Rey with a blaster) he still fucks Fin up.
>> Rey is subdued and is about to get finished off when she manages to force the saber just a few feet closer in order to block his blow and kick him away, running to Fin’s aid.
Way way way better

Good job dude
>>
>>64101747

>>give Luke a fucking line at the very end
Agreed.

Also:
>Stop copying New Hope so god damn much, Han, Chewie and Leia are familiar faces enough for the nostalgia factor, have similar themes not a similar story

>Remove Starkiller Base plotline altogether

>Phasma is the one dueling Finn in melee combat and she survives

>Rey doesn't have that long stick, but rather a sword type thingy that she practiced with, or rather give us something that would explain how she was able to beat Ren in a lightsaber duel

Overall enjoyed the movie but these things bothered me.
>>
>>64109104
>much less poetry
>have a shocking parent reveal in this episode, and then another one next episode

u r dumb
>>
>>64109612
Look, Im just trying to make a sligtly better version of what 7 turned out to be. In reality I would ditch almost everything and start from scratch. These people dont need to be related to the original trilogy characters at all.
>>
>>64109331
`holy fuck he looks good
>>
>and no one will ever actually write a fanfic with any of these amendments and/or a proper fixed script
/tv/ and /a/ for laziest boards
>>
>>64108861
Great, bu tthe final battles in SW necessarily involve space-based combat (typically along side planetary combat and a climactic duel).
>>
File: whyyyyyy.png (215 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
whyyyyyy.png
215 KB, 500x400
"Fixing" is a pretty strong world. The movie was great and the third best Star Wars movie ever.

With that said, I do think there was room for improvement. Here are the three things I'd change if I saw the movie and was some kind of producer.

1) Slow down a bit, there should be more weight to what's happening. The movie had great pacing at the very start and at the last fourth, but aside from that, there should have been a few more moments of lull dialogue. Not every fucking thing needs to be moving at 200% speed, J.J.

2) Kylo Ren being beat by Rey is stupid, end of story. I know he's not supposed to be Darth Vader 2.0 (I appreciate his character a lot) and I know he was injured, but the fight should have ended in a standoff at most. Have the fissure divide them after they fight to a standstill and Rey runs away. It's ridiculous that Ren was beat that easily by someone who was wielding a lightsaber for the first time. THIS IS NOT HOW VILLAINS WORK, DISNEY, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MAKE THEM A BIG THREAT UNTIL THEY'RE BEAT.

3) Don't fucking destroy the Starkiller base at the end, god damn it. Why!? WHY!? WHYYYYYYYYY!?!?!? What was the point? It was stupid to have a third Death Star to begin with, but if you had it, you might have well have saved it. This is the first movie of the trilogy, are you gonna build an even bigger Death Star? The fourth one? That can now destroy entire galaxies or create black holes? Fucking hell. Keep it until it's destroyed on the last movie, you dumbasses.
>>
>>64109697

That'd be autistic as fuck.
>>
>>64101747
This! And also...

>Not remove the helmet of the sith in the first fucking episode
>Not let Rey be able to use the force without training
>Not rip out the same scenario from episode 4
>>
>>64109719
And this one does? The X-Wing still attack the First Order Base to blow it up. It just isn't a death star anymore.
>>
>>64108862
>after RotJ Luke believes balance between the two sides of the Force is the key to all this
>begins training Han and Leia's child from birth with this in mind
>it doesn't work, Kylo Ren is seduced wholly by the dark side
>Luke realizes his mistake, is ashamed, exiles himself
What is wrong with it?
>>
File: 1e6.png (113 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1e6.png
113 KB, 512x512
>>64109729
All the better for me to enjoy. I live with the hope that one day a fan will be autistic enough to not only rewrite it as an amended version, but also illustrate it.
>>
Kylo doesn't remove the mask
>>
>>64109857

Why don't you do it yourself?
>>
>>64109904
Not great at writing with the amount of research involved.
>>
>Explain how the empire lost yet its remnants had the new republic in the corner.
>Also explain why there was a "resistance" against an illegitimate faction.
>Explain why everyone sat on their asses while the 1st order consolidated power and created Starkiller.
>Give Poe more screen time.
>Tell John Williams to try harder.
>>
>>64105626
>>64108625
>eurocucks butthurt that their countries don't matter outside of the context of a failed union
>so irrelevant and worthless that their own leaders are replacing them with muslims because they're too autistic to have children

it's okay, you can admit it yurop
>>
>>64110106
>failed union

>euro worth more than a dollar
>>
a lot of nice ideas but i can't see any full implementation of anything here
i think we all agree that certain things needed more weight, it needed to slow down, the maz area of the movie was weak and we could have done without starkiller
everything else is tweaking with what was already laid out even though they did pull punches when they hyped something then didn't deliver
>>
>>64103726
>>64103753
saving this
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.