[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watched this for the first time today. Based as fuck. A fantastic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 350x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 350x547
Watched this for the first time today.

Based as fuck. A fantastic Christmas movie and a better action movie than any Marvel-brand piece of shit.

Made me think about how I want to make action shorts. Make the characters likable, and give them clear-cut goals.

Also, the fucking bantz in this movie were top-tier.
>>
>>64097871
Bump
>>
File: dbz.jpg (12 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
dbz.jpg
12 KB, 300x230
>>64097871
Do yourself a favor and don't watch any of the others besides maybe the third one, you'll regret it and they will ruin the series for you.
>>
>>64098507
That's what I've heard. After seeing this one, I don't think they could follow up with some PG-13 piece of shit co-starring professional charisma vacuum Jai Courtney
>>
>>64098507
literally this but 4 did kind of have a charm to it. also mew

2 was a bland hack movie and 5 was a fucking nightmare
>>
>>64097871
Listen to John McTiernan's commentary. It should help if you want to make action shorts. Here's some highlights.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgW4vcwZTww
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtgSQ67Ycwk
>>
>>64098507

Why do people always shit on DH2? It's a fun movie.
>>
>>64097871
>Watched this for the first time today.

how old are you? my seven year old son has watched this twice already at least.
>>
>>64098705

In my defense, I have a fucking massive backlog of movies I need to watch.
>>
>>64098676
Thanks, I'll check that out.
>>
>>64098771

Fuck off back to reddit you young piece of shit
>>
>>64098814
I've never been.
>>
>>64098771

So what's next OP? Top gun? Point break?

Jesus if you haven't seen die hard until today you have pretty much failed at life
>>
>>64098972
Like I said, a MASSIVE backlog
>>
>>64098972
he's probably going to go off and accidentally watch the theatrical cut of blade runner and show up here really confused and disappointed
>>
>>64099036
I already saw...I think it was the Director's cut or the final cut. No voiceover, no shitty "driving off into the sunset" ending.
>>
>>64098507
Only 5 was bad imho
>>
>>64099036
>he's probably going to go off and accidentally watch the theatrical cut of blade runner

a thing worse than death itself....
>>
My father and I have been watching it every Christmas Eve for about 6 years now.
I thought the Texan was Huey Lewis the first time I watched it
>>
>>64097871

you won't ever be able to hear this song without thinking about Det. McClane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE
>>
>A fantastic Christmas movie

Will this meme ever end?
>>
3>1

Sorry but its true
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.