[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finn should be the main character of this trilogy The fact that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: finn-han2-570x297.png (180 KB, 570x297) Image search: [Google]
finn-han2-570x297.png
180 KB, 570x297
Finn should be the main character of this trilogy

The fact that he's not force sensitive and doesn't know a lot about the outside world is 10x more interesting than Super Saiyan Skywalker Bitch. Who has pretty much every advantage under her belt already at the start. Fuck Rey

I will admit Finn and Rey have pretty great chemistry on-screen though.
>>
>implying it shouldn't just be The Star Wars: The Adventures of Poe Dameron and His Friend Finn
>>
File: 1450922659248.gif (703 KB, 448x218) Image search: [Google]
1450922659248.gif
703 KB, 448x218
Based Finn Nigger

Best character 2015
>>
>>64087529
Finn is more his pet. He even names him.
>>
Maz Kanata would be a better main character going forward than Mareysue
>>
>>64087457
>The fact that he's not force sensitive and doesn't know a lot about the outside world is 10x more interesting
my favorite part tbqh
I loved his whole fish out of water deal
>>
>>64087457

I like Rey, but shes pretty boring. I agree with this, Finn is much more interesting, and I can't wait to see what happens with him.

Its funny how much of a fit people threw when he was announced, and he ended up being one of the best parts of the movie
>>
File: Star Wars.jpg (659 KB, 1680x2583) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars.jpg
659 KB, 1680x2583
>>64087560
>The Adventures of Poe Dameron, His Monkey Finn and Their Trusty Droid BB8, Saga I: The Starkiller Base and the Search for Luke Skywalker
>>
>Star Wars 8 will be named Huckleberry Finn and Nigger Jim
>>
>>64087457
>I will admit Finn and Rey have pretty great chemistry on-screen though.
I dunno. I missed the point where they became lovers. They ran away and met Harrison. And the next scene they're fuck buddies. JJ was too eager to racemix with this one and it just comes out of nowhere. Should've atleast taken another movie.
>>
>>64087643

Holy fuck I want to read this
>>
>implying Finn isn't a jedi

Its like you've only seen the movie once
>>
>>64087643
Is this ongoing or did they only make one issue?
>>
>>64087663
>JJ was too eager to racemix with this one

There was barely any evidence of that. when she kisses him on the head she calls him her friend.
>>
>>64087663
He was pressured by his Jew higher ups to push it, they want the extinction of the white race NOW!
>>
Anakin, Luke and Rey were all "chosen", found by someone, taken out of their places directly into their mission.

Finn just made a choice and took the first opportunity he had by the balls. He is not very skilled, doesn't know shit about ships, can't talk wookie or droid, lost all the battles he's had and yet he went all the way through.

Based Finn. I feel you, OP.
>>
>>64087457
The main heroes will be Finn and Kylo and Po

Rey is so adept at the force because she's tapping into Darkside power and doesn't realise it, darkside powers come into fruition much quicker, hence the temptation.

Finn will continue on his righteous parth.

Kylo will get fucking sick of being treated like shit from Snoke and Hux, and do something traitorous.

They've done a lot to introduce a number of villains to take Kylo's place: Hux, Phasma, the Knights, Snoke himself.
>>
>>64087663

/pol/ is leaking again
>>
>>64087457
>I will admit Finn and Rey have pretty great chemistry on-screen though.

Really? I thought it was pretty iffy. Finn & Poe had a good broship though
>>
>>64088055

It was definitely more than broship
>>
>tfw Finn was the best character by far and it's made you think about how you feel about the casual racism /tv/ rubbed off onto you
>>
>>64087457
>The fact that he's not force sensitive
But he is. Hes the one Snoke and Kyle talk about when they mention Awakening. Finn has a moment where he spins around the battlefield and then starts talking about "The Right Thing To Do". Kylo gives him a long stare, knows its him who betrayed them and when Snoke asks if he felt the Awakening he says - yes. And at the end of the movie he is out, so that he can come back as the chosen one. Even at the trailer he goes oogabooga when they talk about Awakening.

Fuck Rey and fuck Finn. Theres too many shit characters on the screen. TFA should've been about Poe and Kylo. Rey should've been a small child Poe rescues, because as fucking unsalvageable that bitch is, too much of the movie spins around her.

Just think about it. The story of lone Rebel pilot Poe and his droid, guarding a force sensetive little girl burdened by destiny. None of this Finn/Rey shit. The only other stories you get is Kylo Solo on the otherside sinking deeper in bad decisions, and Luke forcing too much on her little daughter. Two well balanced sides with their own stories and casts, instead of this shitshow of Finn and Rey.
>>
>>64087778
Cmon, /tv/. Cmon. What about all the "come with me" and "don't leave me"? Or Jar Jar yelling "NO" when Rey is kidnapped? The whole rescue mission and "you came for me?".

"friends" indeed.
>>
>>64087955
When Star Wars is about politics...
>>
File: 1450752657580.png (321 KB, 694x898) Image search: [Google]
1450752657580.png
321 KB, 694x898
>>64087457
Finn was the main character of VII

It's literally a series of Finn meeting every character except for Luke.

• Finn catches Kylo Ren's eye on Jakku.
• Finn angers Phasma and prompts him to leave First Order
• Finn meets Poe Dameron and gains his confidence
• Finn has fun on a flight to Jakku
• Finn meets BB-8 and Rey
• Finn humours Chewie and Han
• Finn annoys Maz Kanata
• Finn battles TR-8R
• Finn reunites with Poe
• Finn meets Leia
• Finn lies to go back for Rey with Han and Chewie
• Finn & Company captures Phasma
• Finn lowers the bloody shields
• Finn reunites with Rey
• Finn watches Han die
• Finn battles Kylo
• Finn dies
>>
>>64087663
Confirmed for not watching the movie and getting your opinion slanted by the parody board known as /pol/. Finn got friendzoned, hard.
>>
>>64088477
A bit simplified but yeah, this is the long short of it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.