[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Jennifer Lawrence's career finally over?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1242x726) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1242x726
Is Jennifer Lawrence's career finally over?
>>
Yes but it's too late, she already fucked the X-Men franchise
>>
>>64087436
We can only hope
>>
File: Jennifer Lawrence 11.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer Lawrence 11.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>64087436

Never!
>>
>>64088184
On a scale of 1-10, how good/bad do you think her blowjobs are?
>>
>>64087436

Can we say The Fappening ruined her career?
>>
>>64088337
Yes, it absolutely ruined her "just like us" image.
>>
I don't understand how she had a career.

She's arrogant, she's not pretty, and her acting is lifeless and boring.
>>
>>64088325
4 because she feels like she doesn't really have to try and guys fin't critize her technique.
>>
Who is the next flavor of the month who will take her place?
>>
>>64088325
Pretty bad, I think she's so full of herself she'd stop after a few pumps and give you permission to mow her hairy lawn
>>
>>64087436
Maybe
>>
>>64087436
Nah she'll just probably have to drop the "respectable" actress pretense and get naked like the other whores.
>>
>>64087436
I liked Joy. It's not Russell's best but it's a pretty good flick
>>
Why would studios continue to work with her after the retarded (and false) shit she said about how much she gets paid?
>>
>>64088325
They probably suck.
>>
>>64089744
For the moment, she's still putting asses in seats. They'll let her run her mouth as long as she can sell tickets. The second her popularity wanes, she'll be kicked to the curb like every other starlet.

Of course, at that point, she'll be complaining about the patriarchy in the business, and what's left of her fans will eat it up.
>>
>>64089630

being naked in a film =/= being a whore
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.