[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phasma is just done. Even if she somehow comes back, she only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 14
File: phasma a shit.jpg (570 KB, 730x915) Image search: [Google]
phasma a shit.jpg
570 KB, 730x915
Phasma is just done.

Even if she somehow comes back, she only has potential as a comic relief antagonist who repeatedly fails in increasingly comedic ways.
>>
So just like Kylo Ren then?
>>
>>64083381
No, Kylo Ren at least tries his hardest to become a badass. So if he succeeds in becoming a real villain it'll be satisfying.

In Phasma's case it would make no sense. She's just a joke at this point, whereas Kylo still has potential as a twisted fucking psychopath, he just has to focus and train more.
>>
Agree
>>
>hire the tallest female actress you can find
>make a big deal out of her
>she's in the film for 4 seconds and has a few lines
>never takes her mask off
you could literally just hire a tall guy and have some girl dub the voice over...and she wasn't filmed in such a way that she towered over the rest of the troopers.

Why make a big deal about hiring Meme Tall Girl ?
>>
>>64085656
they were hoping to artificially create a new Boba Fett

turns out TR-8R is a better candidate
>>
>>64085861
Boba at least had a bad ass reputation and a cool outfit

she basically just had a cape and a girl voice.
>>
>>64085936
Leave it to Hollywood execs to miss the appeal of everything.
>>
>>64083332

>yelds to threats
>>
>probably incontinent too
>>
JJ creates such shitty bad guys
>>
>yelds to threats
>>
>>64083332
Phasma was a failure and her character won't make any sense in the next movie if the empire--whoops, first order--keeps her

>ayy phasma you managed to escape
>how'd you end up in the trash tho
>well I got captured by my former inferior who forced me to lower the shields and expose our super expensive weapon

Bravo JJ
>>
They made her to sell toys

wonder what they're going to do when they realize 90% of little girls literally do not give one single shit about the Empire, much less Star Wars

The ones that do go for actually cool characters, like Darth Maul or some shit
>>
>>64085968
>>64086005
>implying Trashma deserves her card to be spelled right
>>
>>64086036
>>ayy phasma you managed to escape
>>how'd you end up in the trash tho

actual dialog from the leaked script

>>64086041
>They made her to sell toys
Well then maybe they should have put her behind a Toys 'R Us counter, instead of making her a captain.
>>
>>64085936
Boba also actually did something of note (capturing Han).

Phasma just got bullied into lowering the shields and dooming her space station, all while putting up a useless front of "I'm so hard-ass you don't even know".
>>
>>64086090
I WANT TO BULLY PHASMA-CHAN !
>>
>>64086036
Maybe Capt.Phasma gets fired from Empire and now seeks Finn on revenge.
>>
>>64086090
I really don't get this. She must have known she would be killed either way so why would she choose to lower the shields and never even attempt to fight back? Because she's a woman?

It's fucking retarded.
>>
>>64086142
Only to fail every single time until she becomes a mild annoyance
>>
>>64086047
*correctly
>>
>>64085656
people would know and freak out
>>
why not have Phasma be the riot trooper??? instead of just making a new character
>>
>>64086084

They don't care about your consistency. They will put her on the screen and then on a Toys R Us counter and double down on the profit.

This new Star Wars was one big meme.
>>
>>64086179
no, because she's a coward.
Rey is a girl too and she doesn't afraid of anything.

>>64086142
>everyone expects Rey and Ren to switch sides
>it's actually Phasma who switches sides with Rey

POTTERY
>>
File: 1415475103935.png (40 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1415475103935.png
40 KB, 200x200
>>64083332
Man I was pissed about Baton trooper

He could have been so fucking cool, and actually be the start of a rivalry for Finn, so we can see him develop his skills and get stronger so that he might fight Baton Trooper again at the end of the movie in a fucking awesome fight.

BUT LOL NOPE, BETTER KILL HIM INSTANTLY, WE NEED TO GET BACK TO EXPLOSIONS, CANT HAVE A SATISFYING PAYOFF EVER GUYS XD

I fucking hate Abrams.
>>
>>64086214
No I mean BEHIND the counter. As in, make her a cashier.

Poor lil' trooper girl.
>>
It's pretty funny how much she gets hyped up but is so fucking irrelevant in the movie. It just feels so amateur. Bravo disney.
>>
File: smug pepe.jpg (26 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.jpg
26 KB, 499x499
>>64083332
>tfw TR-8R will be the most sold toy
>there will be a whole movie about TR-8R next

Its all going as planned and we get the hero we deserve.
>>
>>64083332
>died
>>
>>64086179
I agree, for someone who seemed so focused on discipline she was fucking terrible at being a good example.
>>
>>64083332
Did they use the stupid female "authority" voice when she talked, or did she speak normally?
>>
>>64086384

Normally

Rey was the overbearingly "I'm a tough girl"-esque offender
>>
Did you write those disney books?
>>
>>64086339
that's a pretty common trope
>>
>>64086233
>I hate Abrams because the cool character he developed was killed too quickly
Really?
>>
>Captain Phasma is TRAITOR
poetry much?
>>
Even just making her TR-8R in that fight scene and just change it so that she survives would have made her 10x better.

Wasted potential. She could have been a new Boba Fett
>>
Was she even at Maz's Castle in the movie? Is this another evident cut?
>>
>>64086445
Yes, but those characters usually drop the facade and openly cry/panic when they lose control of the situation.

She didn't. She kept pretending she was badass and intimidating despite being completely at Han and Finn's mercy. It wasn't amusing, it was just weird.
>>
File: soundfamiliar.png (785 KB, 653x816) Image search: [Google]
soundfamiliar.png
785 KB, 653x816
>>64086466
>>
>implying that wasn't one of the phasma clones
>>
>>64083332
Why was Phasma even hyped? She was completely useless in the movie and just stood there. For example why didn't she overpower Finn into a wall in the transport to intimidate him when he got his helmet off without permission, shit fucking writing and direction.
>>
>>64083332
I think that the thing would have a lot of more sense if Phasma was that trooper
>>
>>64086870
That scene would have been much better if when the camera was focused on Finn freaking out a shiny arm came off screen, grabbed Finn's armor's frontplate by the neckline and punched him into the wall, making him snap out of it while she delivered her lines...
>>
>>64083381
Kylo Ren is the only likeable character out of the 3 teens. Hell, Rey and Finn shouldn't even be in this. What if it was Poe who we followed? He escapes alone, finds the football, meets up with Han Solo, football accidently releases the aliens and they escape to Rebels. None of this Harry Potter racemixing and highschool musical jokes. Its should've been Poe. Theres already too many characters on the screen. Finn/Rey is the new Jar Jar.
>>
>>64083332
Only mistake Phasma made was lowering the shield on gunpoint. Otherwise she was sacrificed to Finn's chimpout jokes.
>>
Someone post the gif when he gets into combat stance, TR-8R has more charisma in that 1 or 2 seconds than anyone else had in the whole fucking movie.
>>
I've given this some thought, and maybe Phasma is the plotting type of villain? Supposedly there are multiple factions of the former Empire, not just First Order.
>>
>>64083332
I love that TR-8R is everyone's favorite character. He has so much more OC than any other character from what I've seen so far.
>>
>>64087504
That's because he held his own against a light saber with a space baton.
>>
The shiny armor just looks weird and is way too toyetic. Why couldn't she just get a unique helmet like most other officers?
>>
well....she was only a big deal because of the manchildren who wanted her in a more feminine armor
>>
>>64086416
>grows up in a hostile environment
well yes....she has to be some what tough even if it isn't the harden badass esque character arc
>>
>>64086870
>Why was Phasma even hyped?
because manchildren complained about her armor not being feminine and her not looking sexy while white feminists praised the idea of a female villain
>>
>>64086466
Not that guy, but not quite. I hate Abrams because he added TR8R as a bit of a distraction, while the characters that were actually supposed to be a threat were two-dimensional walking memes just present to sell toys. It really is indicative of Abrams ability as a whole desu, where the only time he creates a likable relateable character is by accident and the times he does it just ends up being either a cowardly turncoat like Finn (I liked him in spite of this), a mary sue like Rey or whatever the hell phasma was.
>>
>>64083332
I loved her voice, she sounded so arrogant and sexy even when they were holding her at gunpoint.

But I was also really disappointed by how she just so easily shut off all the shields for them, you'd think she'd have a LITTLE more loyalty, being a captain and all.
Or maybe that was her deal, since she was higher rank she wasn't indoctrinated/brainwashed and actually didn't give a shit and was just looking out for herself?

i agree shocktrooper is goat hidden gem character though
>>
BATON TROOPER WAS THE REAL BOBA FETT
>>
>calling him TR-8R
>not T8-OR
>>
>>64088521

>taytor
>>
>>64088521
tate-or?
>>
File: 5196a6381c2ed.image.jpg (52 KB, 600x544) Image search: [Google]
5196a6381c2ed.image.jpg
52 KB, 600x544
>>64088521
>tater
>>
>>64088539
>>64088550
Fuuuuck, I meant to type TR8-OR
>>
>>64088454

Dude, exactly. She managed to sound simultaneously bad ass and sexy. The way she said "FN-2187..." when Finn, Han & Chewie find her was just hot.
>>
>>64088608
TR8-OR puts too much emphasis on the 'o' in traitor. Most people that I know don't say "trait or", they say traitor, with more of an /É™/ sound.
>>
>calling the guy who SAYS "traitor" tr-8r
that meme doesn't make sense
>>
>>64086142
On the run, Phasma meets up with Leia and swears allegience to her. Leia has had finn arrested and tasks phasma with a long, perilous journey to deliver him to the first order in exchange for her son. "bring my son home." "I will m'lady. I swear it."
>>
>>64088766
TR8R-H8R
>>
>>64088766
It a lot more fluid than "first order riot storm trooper" and everyone who has seen the film knows exactly who its referring to, so who cares. Think of it like pokemon, where they say their names as a language.
>>
Phasma is still being praised by faggots? How cancerous can GoT be that a character with 2 lines was considered good?
>>
>>64088966
nice, I like it
>>
>>64088982
>Phasma is still being praised by faggots?
Literally where?
>>
>>64085996
and unintentionally creates a GOAT unnamed Stormtrooper
>>
>>64088766
Neither does calling a CIA agent literally CIA
>>
>>64089612
But that makes perfect sense, he IS CIA.
>>
>>64086870
She should have actually been leading her soldiers in their fight scenes, the troopers should have been moving consistently and effectively. Instead of blowing the bar up immediately they should have had a shoot out with the scum and villainy inside, which would be a great chance to showcase some wacky space guns and over the top cowboy style gunslinging against the troopers ruthless effectiveness.

After shooting down a couple of aliens she could have had a fist fight against Finn with his saber, got blasted by some alien from behind and trapped under the wreckage when the place actually got blown up. Then she'd actually seem when she crawled out of the wreckage and her surrendering to Finn later wouldn't be an act of blatant cowardice, since she'd know she couldn't win.
>>
>>64089612
>He literally says "Doctor Pavel, I'm CIA"
Its his name, of course people will refer to him by it. Is English not your first language or something?
>>
>>64088766
he says his name before engaging in honorable combat
>>
>>64083332
>Phasma is kill
>First Order needs a new Stormtrooper commander
>the actual Boba Fett analogue that hunts Finn is TR-8R with a legion of troops at his disposal
>>
>>64090559
Are they gonna give him the chrome armor? Cause it is pretty sweet.
>>
>>64090559
I fucking wish.
>>
File: lotta loyalty.png (373 KB, 836x464) Image search: [Google]
lotta loyalty.png
373 KB, 836x464
>>64083332
LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A DRAFTED TROOPER
>>
>>64085861

Phasma IS the new Boba Fett. The new RotJ Fett (as in - does nothing and then gets thrown into a hole by Solo).

Also - a reminder that TR-8R is not the first badass melee weapon-wielding dude to get on the wrong end of Harrison Ford with a gun...

just saying...
>>
>>64090559
JJ already ruined that chance with him getting killed by a fucking blaster. Fuck JJ the Jew Abrams.
>>
>>64091180
TR-8R IS the new Boba Fett. The background character who wasn't meant to do much but the fans inexplicably end up idolizing.
>>
Maybe what they'll do is they'll let /pol/ think "oh thank god, Finn and Rey are just friends" and then in a movie or two Finn shows Phasma the virtues of leaving the First Order, and then he bangs her, and /pol/ ragequit life.
>>
>>64091180
Fett had cool toys
Fett actually captured Solo
Fett was a threat
Fett had a nice ship
Fett looked rugged

Phasma is just a girl in a shiny armor who pisses herself when someone points a gun at her.

And nobody likes her.
>>
>>64091273
I think Finn and Rey are really cute together and I'd be happy if they formed a loving relationship. Or if they just wanted to stay friends, that'd be cool too.

I also want to see Finn wildly raping Phasma while she just lies there unimpressed with the helmet on and says 'Really FN-2187, I thought you could do better than this.'
>>
>>64091273
Phasma is trash, she's lower than Dindu McChimpout.
>>
>Hyped up to be this badass
>She does virtually fuck all, and in the one situation she's actually involved in, she folds immediately and turns off the shields
I thought she'd put up a fight or something, but no. She does exactly what they ask, and then presumably gets shoved down a garbage chute.
>>
>>64091209
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anEuw8F8cpE
>>
>>64091264
>>64091307

you guys missed the point. I meant the Return of the Jedi Boba Fett - the one where this badass character does nothing of note, and dies to a wardrobe malfunction.
>>
>>64091334
I don't like Finn/Rey. I like Ren/Rey and Finn/Poe. However, I am completely willing to accept femdom Phasma/Finn.
"Who gave you permission to cum?"

>>64091338
I like trashy girls :D
>>
>>64091375
>Obvious comic relief screaming arabian who the audience doesn't take seriously because of how ridiculous he is with how he's waiving his sword around
vs
>An actual trooper who pulls out an electric baton and yells TRAITOR at his former comrade and seeks to slay him out of revenge.

You are an idiot.
>>
File: Dianoga-vodran.jpg (103 KB, 500x875) Image search: [Google]
Dianoga-vodran.jpg
103 KB, 500x875
>>64091420
>implying Phasma is in any position to dominate anyone

At best she'll befriend a dianoga and she'll like it!
>>
>>64086505
>She didn't. She kept pretending she was badass and intimidating despite being completely at Han and Finn's mercy. It wasn't amusing, it was just weird.

Phasma is literally tsundere.

"I--it's not like I wanted to lower the shields or anything, baka..."
>>
>>64088942
kek
>>
Why did she turn off the shields anyway? Turning off the shields resulted in Starkiller base getting fucked, which will in turn result in Snoke obviously wanting to kill her because it's all her fault. Her options were basically
>Maintain a slight bit of dignity and die with honor, not fucking over your comrades in the process
>Fuck loyalty and get horribly murdered by Snoke
>>
File: 1449537939380.png (120 KB, 383x383) Image search: [Google]
1449537939380.png
120 KB, 383x383
>yfw you realize that Phasma is the SW equivalent of Fubuki
>>
>>64091525
Because Phasma looks out for number one. She probably didn't even use her own security code, so it could be pinned on someone else.
>>
>>64091451

well they were both unceremoniously shot by Ford, so there's your connection.

And AFAIK - the Indy part was supposed to be a sword vs whip fight, but Ford was sick and didn't want to spend 3 days shooting that scene, so he proposed to just shoot the swordsman, who actually practised for the part where he would have to fight Indy.
>>
>>64091460
>Play SotE
>Sewer stage
>this is the final boss

Made of nightmares
>>
>>64091525
Except Snoke didn't give a fuck that the Death Planet exploded, why would he want her dead over something he didn't care about?
>>
>>64091581
oh my fucking god EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT HAS EVER DRAWN BREATH IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND knows the GODDAMN FUCKING INDY AND THE GUN STORY JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE NOT A SUPER SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE LEAKING EXCLUSIVE BEHIND THE SCENES TRIVIA YOU TVTROPES COCKSMOKING LITTLE FUCK
>>
>Disney forces J.J to make a stronk female Stormtrooper captain
>he makes her a joke and dumps her in the trash
Based
>>
Phasma actually looked pretty cool and sounded cool she just didn't do anything. At all. Thankfully though they didn't show her dying so there's still room for her to come back and have a based moment like TRAITOR
>>
>>64091719
>looked pretty cool
No, she looked like a limited edition toy. Which is probably the whole point, but it doesn't make for a good character design in a movie.
>>
>Captain "Trashdweller" Phasma
>Captain "Toygirl" Phasma
>Captain "Tinfoil" Phasma
>Captain "DFC" Phasma

what else?
>>
File: shaking_anime_girl.gif (1 MB, 659x660) Image search: [Google]
shaking_anime_girl.gif
1 MB, 659x660
Am I the only one who thinks Phasma is cute?
>>
File: 1447766424581.jpg (21 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1447766424581.jpg
21 KB, 236x236
>>64083332
I thought it was odd she just agreed to turn off the shields. You'd think a person in such a high-ranking position would have unwavering loyalty. She would rather die or at least attempt a struggle instead of just doing exactly what she was told. If she had not cooperated the entire mission to blow up Starkiller would have been a bust and the Resistance would have been annihilated. Even in death she would have succeeded.

Deus ex machina #587 in a movie loaded with implausible conveniences. le sigh.

>tfw I'm committed to go see this movie because promises
>>
>>64092249
No, she is cute and sexy and tsundere as fuck
>>
>>64092264
She was fucking smart is what she was. She reprograms stormtroopers for a living, she knows what a crock it is. She looks out for herself, and herself alone.
>>
I'm just disappointed that they had to go for lol remember all the original trilogy characters :D? They're old now :D

Instead of going for something interesting and new, like old republic, Revan, that stuff
>>
File: 1447621846549.jpg (31 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1447621846549.jpg
31 KB, 499x499
If they've discovered a lightsaber-proof material for melee weapons, why didn't they make the entire third death star out of it?
>>
>>64083332
>implying he's dead
>>
>>64092323
>She was fucking smart is what she was. She reprograms stormtroopers for a living, she knows what a crock it is. She looks out for herself, and herself alone.
This is post-film rationalization. In reality she was just a retarded method to overcome a seemingly insurmountable obstacle (Like Rey learning a mind-trick the same day she learns the Force is a thing, because otherwise she would be dead.)

The movie is just crammed with this dumb shit, it's remarkable how little thought went into it.
>>
>>64092410
oh right like it's less retarded that R2D2 is the magic deus ex machina mcguffin that can hack every death star system and get all the characters where they need to go.

It's a space fantasy adventure flick you autistic fuck, stop acting like you're some pompous reddit genius for microanalyzing every plot point for trivial flaws.
>>
>>64092249
She is cute, but only because of how adorably incompetent she turns out to be.
>>
>>64092337
>like old republic, Revan
Meme EU story desu. Revan is not an interesting character. Plebs only like him because they self insert as him.
>>
>>64092512
Revan is interesting in the second game.
>>
>>64092249
>>yfw you'll never get to fill that booty in chrome armor with manly love.
Why live?
>>
File: letrashed.jpg (42 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
letrashed.jpg
42 KB, 700x479
>>64092461
>reddit
opinion discarded :^)
>>
>>64086184
She doesn't deserve proper grammar either.
>>
>>64092339
>discovered
mate grievous' guards had it to
i'm sure there is some EU bulshittery for it only being used by "omg so kewl" characters
>>
Pretty much. Her character was pointless
>>
>>64086233

This 100, desu senpai

When he shouted "traitor," i thought he would be the one hunting finn down throughout the movie and rest of the trilogy.

At least be a formidable opponent for the heros and non jedi
>>
File: Capture 1.jpg (242 KB, 1318x776) Image search: [Google]
Capture 1.jpg
242 KB, 1318x776
>>64092593
>mfw someone replies to my post with a meme I made
the irony is vaporizing my sides
try harder reddit
>>
>>64092337
>interesting
>new
>old republic
>revan
shalom, reddit
>>
>>64085656
She campaigned to be in the movie, from what I understand.
>>
>people praising little edgy autism for giving the performance hayden should've given Anakin
>he's whinier and even more pathetic
>literally used as a comic relief at points
>>
>>64093526
That's why it's so great. Suck JJ's fat nuts, George, he did everything you wanted to do even better.
>>
Why didn't they just have Phasma beat up Finn with a stick?
That would have been the easiest thing to do
>>
>>64083332
>Chrome Miasma
>Ginge Moff Tarkin
>Dark Emo Lord
>Lord of Destruction Snork!

They're mildly amusing to watch and probably the most sophisticated Disney villains you'll ever see.
>>
I think she was written to play an actual role but they cut her scenes for whatever reason. There is no other good explanation.
>>
>>64091307
>Fett actually captured Solo
You mean Fett, Lando, and a unit of soldiers
>Fett was a threat
No he wasn't, he was killed by a blinded Han Solo.
>Fett had a nice ship
What ship? We don't see it.
>>
>>64093658
Bobafett? Did you say Bobafett? Where?
>>
>>64083332
Phasma should have played the stormtrooper in this scene, she literally had no reason to exist
>>
>>64093658
>What ship? We don't see it.
We do actually. Slave 1.
>>
>>64093674
And he was made a mockery of by his own death.
>>
>>64091209
The shot just wounds him and the armor saves his life.

Fucking easy. You know in cop shows when they're secretly wearing a bulletproof vest? Well, troopers are all visibly armored, so you just decide they lived if you want them to live. Clones did it all the time.
>>
>>64086142
>Phasma becomes the Monarch to Finn's Dr Venture

I could get behind this.
>>
>>64093758
So was Phasma
>ahahaha does this place have a trash compactor amirite guys
Pretty sure she's a pancake by now if Solo and Finn went through with it
>>
>okay guys how do we live up to the original trilogy
>how about... A mix between Luke and Han? 2 for one
>omg that's perfect, but let's make it a girl to show we're not sexist
>now for the sidekick
>let's have a black guy that says some funny shit, we already have a all in one packaged heroine.. we're not racists after all!
>okay, how about our antagonists
>well we have to go bigger... How about Darth Vaders wardrobe... With anakins emotional turmoil, but more
>His master needs to be an old messed up face-guy.. Mysterious and pulling the strings, just like sidious.. But literally bigger
>alright we have the characters, what about the storyline
>let's make it literally a modern episode IV but with more explosions and shit
>oh and, Death Star, pfffff, that's so 70s, how about.... An even bigger Deathstar.. That blows up solar systems
>>
/r/ the fight webm
>>
>>64083332
why wasn't riot trooper Phasma? It seems like such an odd oversight to have this character with unique design do nothing but some random dude with a baton gets a lightsaber battle.
>>
>>64093866
JJ you're a fucking genius.
>>
They wanted a character like Boba Fett who technically does nothing but looks bad ass enough for everyone to love.

That shit didnt work tho
>>
>Harrison Ford knew how shit this trilogy was going to be and wanted to get off the ride before JJ rode the movies more into the shitter than what it was right now
Smart man
>>
>>64094006
Actually he hated the original trilogy and wanted to get killed off

Which I understand since George Lucas is a talentless hack and his greatest skills is having caring friends that never let him go full retard(except for crystal skull and the prequels appearantly

Harrison only did the new one because he finally got to die
>>
>>64093915
>implying a rank and file mook tossing aside his weapons to challenge a deserter to a fight to the death isn't infinitely cooler than Phasma doing her job
>>
>episode 8
>we follow Phasma as she fights the Dianoga that lives in the trash compactor, barely just climbs out of it as the walls are closing in, painstakingly manages to creep through the shafts to a hangar bay, and flies off just in time in a TIE fighter she barely nows how to fly.
>she crash lands on an unknown planet
>she swears revenge on Finn and his m8s
>she manages to survive as a bounty hunter for a few months
>she finally manages to find a hidden First Order base on a nearby planet
>She buys a ship with the money she's earned fighting aliens and resistance soldiers
>After narrowly escaping death at the hands of Resistance fighters, she finally makes it to the base
>Luckily for her, the First Order needs all the soldiers it can find, so they immediately let her in to resume her functions
>As she hurriedly climbs out of her ship to meet her new comrades, she hears a voice behind her:
TRAITOR!
>>
>>64094186
true
>>
>>64094363
After the new trilogy concludes i really want a TR-8R movie. It would be horror style flick about TR-8R taking out those responsible for the first order's defeat one by one.
>>
>>64094186
this tbqh
I unironically love tr-8r as a character, not even in a meme way. I wish there were more stormtroopers with personalities.
>>
>>64094456
You mean a hard-boiled 80s vigilante flick IN SPACE, right?
>>
>>64094490
Me too. It's always great when the faceless mooks show signs of independence, and even better when they do it in a badass way rather than in a comedic way.
>>
>>64083332
>Even if she somehow comes back
already confirmed for VIII
>>
>>64094515
Sure, it could work as revenge movie with tr-8r as a protagonist too.
>left for dead on some jungle planet
>just barely survive in the wild
>by the time you pull yourself together, first order is no more, starkiller is destroyed
>you are the last man loyal to the cause of the first order
>you start avenging your fallen comrades and decide to punish the traitors that are finn and phasma
>>
>>64094618
>>64083332
to be honest I really do want her to become a comic relief antagonist.
>>
>>64093658
Boba tracked down the Falcon after the entire middle act was about an Imperial fleet failing to do so, seems like he's a threat.
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.