[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of it /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
What did you think of it /tv/?
>>
As a white man the black dick sucking scene offended me and I must now hate this movie.
>>
Comfy and hilarious. 8/10
>>
>>64081724
Needs editing imho.
>>
taratino pretending to be a legitimate filmmaker shitting out another masturbatory flick with your standard edge without substance

6/10
>>
I liked it because it accurately portrayed my pathetic race
>>
Literally reddit: the motion picture on 70mm
>>
>>64081724
>Got rum, Fourwann Moore?

what did he mean by this, he was never drinking rum in the movie at all. this made me dislike the movie.
>>
I like that the characters have character, but Tarantino white guilt is becoming pathological. I think even black people hate him now.
>>
>>64081724
I enjoyed the shit out of it.

It went through like 3 different genres and amazed me ever single time.
>>
"DIGGITY DOG DAMN"
"BIG BLACK PECKER"
"BIG BLACK JOHNSON"
"BIG BLACK DINGUS"
"Black dicks in white mouths"
>>
>>64081857
In all fairness, this entire movie's underlying theme seems to be black and white relations.

So since Tarantino is a niggerlover it comes off like that, but it doesn't stop it from being great.
>>
WARM
>>
POISONED
>>
BLACK
>>
>>64081724
>>64081746
>>64081765
>>64081787
>>64081795
>>64081810
>>64081811
>>64081825
>>64081857
>>64081867
>>64081868

IT ONLY CAME OUT TODAY! How did you all see it? I hope you didn't pirate it you industry killing fucks.
>>
COFFEE
>>
DINGUS
>>
File: 1437336575810.jpg (36 KB, 600x671) Image search: [Google]
1437336575810.jpg
36 KB, 600x671
liked it
>mfw I'm a nigger
>mfw johnson
>>
>>64081959
n
e
w
>>
File: me2.jpg (7 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
me2.jpg
7 KB, 242x208
>>64081959
>He doesn't pirate
>>
>>64081959
70MM Showing, even got a nifty program guide.
>>
>>64081724
FLOORBOARDS

Nah but in all honesty I think it is his weakest release yet. If only he stopped being such a man child and started making more movies like Jackie Brown.
>>
>>64081959
I for one induced an out-of-body experience and streamed it on the akashic records while chilling on alpha centauri.
>>
>>64082051
Reservoir Dogs
FTFY
>>
>>64082005
The ending redeemed it a little. He made the racist human and SLJ was quite the asshole a few times.
>>
>>64081868
It's warm black dingus.
>>
File: Congrats 1.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Congrats 1.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>Hateful Eight
>There's 9 main characters
>>
>>64081724
first tarantino movie that had me facepalming on a regular basis
>>
>>64081959
actually believes piracy damages the film industry
How does it feel to be a unwitting shill for the MPAA?
>>
>>64082205
>>
>>64082095
RD is much better than H8, it's his first movie and shows the overall themes of his movies. H8 just rehashes on Django without any of the interesting scenes. H8 is like if the entire of RD was Tim Roth bleeding out in a warehouse but with double the runtime.

Honestly name some scenes that actually stand out in this movie?

The scene which explains what happened earlier in the morning is alright but falls flat fairly quickly, there isn't much tension in it at all.

Then you have the coffee scene which is just "I KNOW WHO POISONED THE COFFEE :^)" - Narrated by Tarantino.

or "NAW YA SCENE PIKTURS AIGHTCHA"

The movie is by far his weakest.
>>
Literally just finished it 15 minutes ago and while it was comfy and very well acted, it was long as fuck. JJ Leigh was awesome in that last act. It was also good to see Tim Roth not suck. Its been like 10 years since he's been good in anything.

>tfw I'm black
>tfw I'm in cringing at the "racism"

Also, Zoƫ Bell was so cute and I lost my shit when Kurt Russell yelled "I don't give a fuck!"
>>
>>64082296
O.B., Daisy, Marquis, John Ruth, Mannix, Bob, Joe Gage, Smithers, and Oswaldo.

I don't think you know who counts.
>>
Saw it in 70mm glory and honestly loved it. hoping sheriff of red rock survived
>>
>>64082388
Me too, he was the best character.

Fucking Walton Goggins is amazing.
>>
>>64082423
Thought he was going to be the weakest actor but he did amazing
>>
>>64082382
he hides in a corner most of the movie
>>
>>64082483
I know i saw it last night but i meant on screen characters.
>>
In the theatre right now. It's kind of boring so far.
>>
>>64082351
It was pretty memorable to me.

>daisy getting punched and taking Ruth with her.
>black general's story
>the vomiting (to put it lightly)
>black general's duel wielding headshot
>the initial shootout including the castrator
>the takeover of the haberdashery

and finally that fucking ending that reminded me of Scream.
>>
>>64082589
>on the phone in the theatre

I hope you die you fucking savage
>>
>>64082205
OB didnt hate anyone
>>
>>64082589
You deserve to fall down a flight of stairs and break every bone in your body.
>>
>>64082646
He hated the cold weather, which is a character in itself.

Think about that.
>>
Tarantino's best since Reservoir Dogs
>>
It was pretty good but way to fucking long. This movie should have been like an hour shorter. I have no what message or big idea he's trying to convey either. I wanna fuck Six-Horse Judy super hard though.
>>
>>64082765
The 30 minute dialogue intro could have been shortened but it works itself out.
>>
>>64082765
Maybe he wanted to give you a feel for the landscape and distances. Most movies aren't doing this anymore, but I think he overdid it in a wrong way. Like that shot showing the cross for 1 minute or so. You would've gotten almost the same effect in less time.
>>
saw it with my wife's kids. We were all very delighted.
>>
>>64081959
jesus you redditors get worse and dumber every day.

There's almost no movie that comes out in theaters that's actually worth paying to see. If you don't have truly awful taste that is. "the industry" deserves whatever loss it takes from piracy, and if you hadn't noticed, movies still make lots of money.

Also, noted the term you use: industry. That's just what it is. They make commercial products to separate pleb commoners from $12 at a time. It's nothing worth saving, dumbass.
>>
does anyone get tired of Tarantino heroes that are ultimate badasses. Even when Jackson got his balls blown off he still acted like a badass killing fucks.

Django, Aldo Raine, Major nigger, the bride, and the list goes on. It's hard to related to someone who is so inhuman and always gets the upperhand on the villains.

>inb4 it's just for fun

it's not fun when it's predictable
>>
>>64082988
also why didn't the Confederate general FROM GEORGIA not even have a southern accent.
>>
>>64081811
faggot
>>
>>64082695

2deep
>>
>>64082988
That's Tarantino's schtick, he longs for the film characters from his childhood, unkillable John Wayne types.

The only one that i agree was a laughably over the top badass was Django, in this movie the main character was a lying sneaky killer who likely dies.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
BIG BLACK DINGUS
>>
File: madman tarantino.png (340 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
madman tarantino.png
340 KB, 500x644
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPBVUiAaeik
>>
GREATEST
FILM
EVER
>>
>>64082639
There was an intermission you retard
>>
>>64082638
>black generals story
Yeah I bet you enjoyed that you fucking degenerate
>>
>70 mm ULTRA PANAVISION
>90% of the movie is shot indoors in one location
>$62 million budget
>90% is SHOT INDOORS
>IN ONE LOCATION
Jesuschrist Quentin
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.