[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the brown stuff he put his mask on? Is it some kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: what is it.png (277 KB, 695x379) Image search: [Google]
what is it.png
277 KB, 695x379
What is the brown stuff he put his mask on? Is it some kind of ash? Looks like ash or sawdust.
>>
Vader's ashes
>>
It's cinnamon.
>>
Cat pan
>>
It sounded so heavy.

Did it not hurt his neck?
>>
it's ice
getting hot inside a helmet when wearing it for hours
>>
>>64081540
Why would he have it in the interrogation room? But seriously, haven't anyone wondered wtf this is?
>>
Question is why did Jew Jew Abrahams think it was a good idea to completely ape Darth Vaders gig?
>>
>>64081605
>it's ice
Does ice look fucking brown?
>>
space ashtray
>>
>>64081642
Dark sith ice.
>>
>>64081644
too huge to be shtray
>>
None of the comments explained what it is yet
>>
I assume maybe hot coals for interrogation purposes. By putting his mask in there he's projecting this image that he does not give a fuck.
This was my impression anyway.
>>
>>64081707
It's literally unironically Vader's ashes you retard.
>>
>>64081709
>I assume maybe hot coals for interrogation purposes
Not needed when you can read minds. I'd assume if they needed something hot they'd use electricity to heal it up and not coals.
>>
>>64081734
>Vader's ashes
In the interrogation chambers? If so Kylo is fucking hardcore.
>>
>>64081816
If it wasn't in the interrogation chamber he wouldn't be able to place his helmet on the ashes.
It's there for cinematographic purposes, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>64081875
How do you know it's Vader's ashes though?
>>
>>64081771
I'm sure Kylo hardly if ever is the interrogator, let alone in the room. The coals would be for the regular interrogators, those without force abilities.
The coals could be standard in the room, not necessarily brought out specially so he could use them.
>>
Wasn't Vader's mask on the Second Death Star when it blew up? And then the debris mostly burned up in the atmosphere of Endor?
>>
>>64081909
>Kylo has Vader's helmet but some random guy's ashes instead
>>
>>64081642
>what is chocolate ice cream
>>
>>64081929
>I'm retarded
>>
>>64081926
Pretty sure that interrogation is one of his main chores.
>>
>>64081967
Burnt corpses aren't the only place ashes come from you creepy fuck.
>>
>>64081816
Was it interrogation chamber and not his personal room?
>>
>>64081610
It seems that JJ is too afraid to take any fucking chances with the franchise. Including putting the big bad in a helmet and the other big bad in a hologram.

BRAVO JJ
R
A
V
O
>>
How the fuck could they be vaders ashes. Luke burned him on endor. You think he watched him for a while and said ok cool and just walked the fuck away?

And if he did the ashes would have blown away in the wind before Han and Leia even fucked
>>
>>64082002
It's fitting, sure, with all of his angst. But I'm sure he's far more involved in other matters, not just what was seen in the film.
>>
File: darth_palpable.jpg (18 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
darth_palpable.jpg
18 KB, 500x213
>>64081929
You're doing it on purpose, aren't you?
>>
Helmet cleansing charcoal. Gets the sweat and greasy matted hair smell out of it.
>>
>>64082046
It basically looks like a room with the interrogation chair and the ash thing and there's nothing else there. I don't think it's his personal room.
>>
>>64082059
can't deny that it works. he demonstrated it first with star trek by doing the exact same thing and got a billion dollars for it. it doesn't matter if any of it even makes sense, it still gets butts into theater seats.
>>
Will they ever explain what this thing is?
>>
>>64082374
it's neo star wars. WE AINT GOTTA EXPLAIN SHIT!
>>
dont know
>>
Nah
>>
I think Kylo's main theme is going to be pain. The dude kept punching his fresh wound to keep him amped up in the final saber fight.
>>
>>64081562
the pain make me stronger.....what does;nt kill me only makes me.........stranger....LIGHTS! CAMERA! INSANITY!
>>
>>64081531
that's a midichlorian batch
>>
>>64084551
>LIGHTS! CAMERA! INSANITY!
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>64082000
Trips don't lie?
>>
>>64081967
He became one with the force when he died you dipshits. So it is either his armors ashes or something else
>>
>>64081926
Why aren't there space torture tools like m the torture droid from a new hope.
>>
>>64084661
Then why didn't Qui-Gon?
>>
>>64081531
its a fucking ashtray you underage fag

the empire is evil..THEY SMOKE!!!!!

SNOKE
SMOKE
CIGERETTES GIVE U CANCER
THE DARK SIDE IS A CANCER
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.