[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, the script for episode VIII is finished and we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: kathleen-kennedy-sized.jpg (10 KB, 185x233) Image search: [Google]
kathleen-kennedy-sized.jpg
10 KB, 185x233
Alright, the script for episode VIII is finished and we're ready to start shooting. Only thing we need is an official title so we can start advertising. What have you got?
>>
>>64079925
STAR WARS EPISODE 8: THE DESOLATION OF SNOKE
>>
>>64079925
revenge of mediocrity
>>
File: 9999f.jpg (40 KB, 306x404) Image search: [Google]
9999f.jpg
40 KB, 306x404
The Return of Dennis
>>
>>64079925

The First Order strikes back
>>
I wanna see Kathleen's titties.
>>
First Order Strikes Back
>>
>>64079925
Kathleen Kennedy Sits on a Pineapple
>>
Guardians of the Galaxy
>>
Episode VIII
>>
Episode VIII: The Winter Clone
>>
Revenge of the First Order Strikes Back
>>
>>64079925
The Empire Strikes Back 2: Tokyo Boogaloo
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1594
>>64079925
I've told you before witch, it's gotta be the Son of Skywalker!

Also Rey and Kylo commit incest.
>>
Sure
>>
>>64079925
Rey gets Blacked
>>
Star Wars Civil War
Between the sith, again
>>
Many Sue and the Finn Friendzone
>>
File: HAN BOLO.jpg (563 KB, 1600x752) Image search: [Google]
HAN BOLO.jpg
563 KB, 1600x752
>>64079925
Episode VIII: Benis From Heaven
>>
Star Roids: How to fuck White WimmaZh
>>
>>64079925
Star Wars Episode 8: Droids and Dickbags
>>
OT #1: [Article] [Modifier] [Noun]

PT #1: [Article] [Modifier] [Noun]

ST #1: [Article] [Noun] [Verb]

Since they completely fucking ruined it by not calling it "Star Wars Episode VII: Some Awakened Force", I don't give a shit what they call the next one.

#2 of the OT and PT both have titles about some power group attacking. So I'm sure JJ or whoever will call this one "Star Wars VIII: Hoopsy Fucking Doodle Doo!"
>>
>>64080417
Who the fuck makes these organized stuff I see posted about anything?
>>
Episode VIII: Boss Nass In Love
>>
>>64079925
Great MILF tbphwy.
>>
>>64081666
The Empire Strikes Back is called The Empire Strikes Back and not The Strike Back of the Empire.
>>
>>64081666
Your Satan trips confirms you're a pathetic autist, as does your post. Reach for the rope.
>>
>>64080294
PUH-PUH-PLEASE MRS. KENNEDY
>>
>>64080417
>Also Rey and Kylo commit incest.
10/10, and they didn't even start shooting
>>
>>64081751
But they still have a general theme. And Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith is obvious. I'm sure IX will be called The Republic Rises! instead of Revival of the Republic.
>>
Star Wars Episode VIII: Call of
The Dark Side
Star Wars Episode IX: Rebirth of the Light
>>
Episode VIII: The Big Guy Rises
>>
>>64080417
Man, as dumb as most of this is, I'd be cool with it just for Rey turning dark and the incest.
>>
>>64079925

Within Lucasfilm, the title "Assault of the Ren" is being thrown around. Might not be final, I'll keep you updated if I hear a new title.
>>
>>64082468

k, keep me posted
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.