[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Christmas /tv/. Confess your /tv/ sins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: confession-box.jpg (2 MB, 2640x1980) Image search: [Google]
confession-box.jpg
2 MB, 2640x1980
It's Christmas /tv/.
Confess your /tv/ sins
>>
I have read all the spoilers for TFA, watched multiple review videos and participated in a few discussions. I haven't seen the film and don't intend to. I don't even like Star Wars that much. I just want to be in the loop and have something to fill the void in my life.
>>
I really like Max Landis.
>>
disney pays me to drum up hype for their properties on various social media platforms. i only get to express my distaste for the company here on /tv/.
>>
>>64079976
I want him to fuck me and be constantly talking and annoying at the same time.
It would be so hot.
>>
>>64079528
i watched SW:TFA
>>
>>64080053
I completely understand.
>>
I'm from reddit and I have a facebook and twitter account
>>
I fucking hate this place, the memes, the shitposting, everything. But I have no friends and nothing better to do.
>>
>>64079528
The first Twilight movie is comfy af and I own it on blue ray. There, I finally said it.
>>
I have watched less than 5 new releases and less than 20 movies all year. It's not my fault, though...This is the worst year for movies in decades.
>>
I love the Star Wars franchise but I'm not going to watch The Force Awakens until it comes out on Blu-Ray.
>>
>>64080129

Me too
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3547x5000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3547x5000
>>64079528

I live for the big guy
>>
>>64079528
I have none. Who wants me to stone them first?
>>
I don't hate TFA nearly as much as I pretend to. I do sincerely believe Revenge of the Sith was more fun as movie imo, but most of my complaints are taken to thr point of hyperbole. I enjoyed the movie
>>
I wish someone would just shut down 4chan cause I don't have the strength to leave.
>>
>>64081918

I like it here. It's warm
>>
File: 1442703475468.png (93 KB, 216x249) Image search: [Google]
1442703475468.png
93 KB, 216x249
>>64081470
>Mad Max
>Creed
>Sicario
>Star Wars
>The Martian
>Bridge of Spies
>Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip

>A bad year for movies
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.