[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since everyone here is growing out of their Reddit based prequel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: jarjar.jpg (29 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
jarjar.jpg
29 KB, 600x338
Since everyone here is growing out of their Reddit based prequel hate, can we also appreciate how based Jar Jar was?

A fun character that works as a guide to the audience, let's us experience this grand adventure as a fellow outsider. Honestly a top 5 character for me. Good mix of humor and being an outsider in an already strange world.

I used to get mocked for it, but now that all the prequel hating Redditors have been run out, its okay to expose that you liked Jar Jar, they're not here to throw tantrums anymore.
>>
Annon, stop sucking horse cock.
>>
>>64077772

Hahahaha Jar Jar almost got quads haha
>>
>>64077772

Spotted the 16 year old.
>>
I don't know why I come here anymore. It's so painfully obvious at this point that this entire board is comprised near entirely of beta male misanthropists that it's just cringey to observe. I mean, we get it: you hate everyone else on this planet so much, the idea that you could like the same movie as everyone else internally disgusts you so much, you'll say, think and believe ANYTHING just to grant yourself that tidbit of individualism. That's alright, for some people in this world, ignorance really is the best answer.
>>
>>64077772
Oh boy another "You're Reddit, no you're Reddit" thread.
>>
>>64077824
>>64077841
>>64077849
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>64077874
Hey reddit!
>>
>>64077901
Hi whore!!!
>>
File: rocketsnail.gif (2 MB, 305x190) Image search: [Google]
rocketsnail.gif
2 MB, 305x190
>tfw browsing reddit, tumblr, and 4chan all at once
>>
File: bait thinker.png (84 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
bait thinker.png
84 KB, 409x409
>>64077772
>>
here's a google search that covers the first day of 1999 to the day before the RLM video came out

https://www.google.com/search?q=star+wars+the+phantom+menace+sucks&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1797&bih=941&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A1%2F1%2F1999%2Ccd_max%3A4%2F8%2F2012&tbm=

LITERALLY FUCKING ANGELFIRE WEBSITES TALKING SHIT
>>
>>64077874
>I don't understand sophisticated satire
>>
>>64077921
Anon don't call me that it makes me horny
>>
>>64077964
Whore, if you don't shut up I'm going to fuck you in the ass to the point where you'll dread taking a "number 2". Then when I'm done I'm gonna skull fuck you all the way down to your throat that by the time I'm done, you'll be puking my cumm for an hour. It's not worth it.
>>
>>64077921
*grabs your collar* I'm not here to play games.fucker. Slutshame again and I will slit your throat and drown you in your own blood. *smirks at the thought* heheheh anyway have a good one kid
>>
>>64078024
K-kyyaaaaaaa
>>
File: drinkingdog.png (472 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
drinkingdog.png
472 KB, 640x480
>>64077960
> sophisticated satire
>a post defending jar jar on 4chan
> sophisticated
>>
>>64078024
*stops in my tracks with back turned* some people just never learn. Heh *unsheathes 44 magnum* I've always wanted to do this. Say goodnight fucker *unloads clip into your chest* please respect women
>>
honestly only redditors hate Jar Jar

he was pretty memorable unlike any of the characters in TFA
>>
>>64078041
I'll call you Kuck. Now Kuck, don't fuck with me. I'll tie you down to the bed and chop off your willy and force you to drink the blood that flows from it. Then I'll light you on fire and play shitty Kanye west music as it will be the last thing you'll hear as you die.
>>
>>64077772
meh
>>
>>64077772
Jar Jar was intended to be everything you described, but failed. So no, he's not based. He's absolutely forgettable.

That being said, I think it's retarded that things like Jar Jar, or the Ewoks, or Batman and Robin, get shit on so much and are met with actual contempt instead of just being forgotten.
>>
>>64077824
>>64077841
>>64077849
Hating Jar Jar is a shitty reddit tier meme get btfo bazinga poserkin it's not the year 2000 anymore Jew Jew is shit and VII is one of the worst movies I've ever seen get absolutely 100% fucked.
>>
>>64077772
Fuck the right off. prequel lover.
>>
Jar Jar is based on Goofy and you dont hate Goofy right?
>>
>>64079819
>Calling the holiday special an underrated masterpiece?

I honestly would start if it came to light that Andy Kaufman ghostwrote it.
>>
>>64079615
Jar Jar's lingering infamy proves he's far removed from being "forgettable".
>>
>>64080521
Or it proves that you have Aspergers
>>
>>64077772
Jar Jar was p. based, it's just that Redditros and the like are a pretty loud minority, so they make it seem as if he sucked or smth.
>>
I liked the prequels but jarjar was an annoying, unnecessary faggot
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 664x550) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 664x550
>>64077772
Jarjar was a great comic relief character
>>
>>64080786
that fucking gif, topkek
>>
>>64077849
>this entire board is comprised near entirely of beta male misanthropists

Misanthropy requires a level of self awareness and honesty that the majority of neckbeards on /tv/ lack
>>
Ever since Jar Jar Binks walked onto the screen, I knew he would one day be seen as perhaps the greatest cinematic character of all time. I'm glad people out there are starting to wake up to how much of a genius Lucas was being.
>>
>>64078041
>>64078139

this is 10/10

misogynist /tv/ bigots BTFO
>>
>>64079799
Everybody hates Goofy.
>>
This thread is bait, but I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone here that somewhere, right now, someone does like Jar-Jar.
>>
>>64082893
Well, I hope they die because I'm emotionally unstable.
>>
Reminder that there's nothing more reddit than hating Jar Jar, their own superhero confirms this
>>
File: snoo.png (140 KB, 555x664) Image search: [Google]
snoo.png
140 KB, 555x664
>>64077772
This. Fuck reddit and their cuck faggot nigger RLM bullshit
>>
Jar Jar is legitimately the best character of the prequels. It makes me rage so fucking hard that Lucas was forced to drop him after all the redditors complained after Phantom Menace came out.
>>
But OP, reddit loves Jar Jar now after the Darth Jar Jar meme theory
>>
Jar Jar reminds redditors that Star Wars is made for children, and those manchildren hate that their hobby is considered childish
>>
Probably
>>
>>64083076
This. I want to believe that theory.
>>
File: OP study.jpg (89 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
OP study.jpg
89 KB, 685x474
>>64077772
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.