[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I jizzed in my pants.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
I jizzed in my pants.
>>
File: star wars hux.jpg (85 KB, 634x951) Image search: [Google]
star wars hux.jpg
85 KB, 634x951
>>64076369
it would have been better if we knew what those planet were about.the republic?jarjar harem? who knows?Hux is great
>>
File: DVD000.jpg (18 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
DVD000.jpg
18 KB, 600x450
I don't know why but he reminds me of Rimmer so much.
>>
Was he crying?
>>
>>64076481
We do know, it's in the novels. Hosnian system had the New Republic Senate a.k.a. the governing body with all representatives.

Also, Martha from Doctor Who is on the balcony when the planet gets destroyed.
>>
>going for the literally hitler trope to establish a bad guy
Amazing character development
>>
Why is he shouting anyway? It was cringe as hell at one point.
>>
more importantly, why is he giving a political speech to brainwashed clones/orphans
>>
Another overdone and ruined scene
>>
>>64076596
>Novels
>noncanon
>>
>>64078069
muh hitler reference
>>
>>64078235
in that case, why change the new stormtroopers to be kidnapped and brainwashed

They would be less sympathetic if they joined willingly
>>
>>64076369
I liked how they went for it in this scene. Establish that they're fanatical rather than just empire clones
>>
>>64078151
well memed xD
>>
>>64076514

A silly adorable incompetent with a Napoleon complex?

I have to see this movie now.
>>
>>64076369
Wouldn't this be a shitty tactical decision? Committing five simultaneous 9/11's would cause the remaining alliance planets to go ape shit and send a massive retaliation against what I assume is scattered imperial remnants.

Even completely neutral systems would join as a rogue faction with planet destroying capabilities is a massive threat.

Imagine if north korea hit Wash. DC with a nuke, ain't nobody gonna back NK when a massive global counterstrike is imminent.

Also how was the empire able to construct and fire this weapon? I'm assuming the attack was launched from a vast distance away so wouldn't they have days of warning? Did they not notice there was suddenly an addtional planet in the system? I mean they had the plans for the thing so they could counterattack so they must have known it exsisted prior to being fired. Was starkiller an inside job?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.