[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If /tv/ existed back in the 70s, would this board have as many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
If /tv/ existed back in the 70s, would this board have as many vader apologist like it currently does for kylo?

I'm not saying he's a bad character, but every other thread with his name is full of people defending him as being a good character.
>>
>>64075889
Why wasn't this scene in the movie?
>>
>>64075889

he was the most interesting character in the film

at least he had some depth (even if it was whiny angsty 30 year old manchild depth) compared to the cardboard cutout protags
>>
>>64075905

What about Luke's speech where he confirms that Rey is his daughter in the trailer? Why was that removed from the ending?
>>
If the /tv/ would be around the OT. They'd without a question be shitting all over it. Just off the top of my head

>why is the protag a manlet
>why is there a gay robot, fucking SJW's
>why did they hire a nigger to voice the villain
>man this looks like shit look at all the shitty costumes
>kek faggots actually think this going to beat Jaws
>>
>>64075889

are those fucking street lights behind that hill?
>>
>>64075967
>gay robot
just because he's prim and proper doesn't make him an ass banger
>>
P P P P PLEASE MR KENNEDY
>>
>>64075972
It's a promo photo.

Did those Snowtrooper outfits actually appear in the movie?
>>
>>64076020

I vaguely remember them
but I could be imagining things
>>
>>64075995
OUTER
>>
>>64076036
SPACE
>>
>>64075889
is the actor jewish or something

his face irks me
>>
>>64075889
How old are you?
Which film of the entire series is your favourite?
How old are you?

Everybody under 18 doesn't like him because it's like looking in a mirror, and these kids wanted a power fantasy character instead.

Abrams blew you the fuck out.
>>
>>64075889
>If /tv/ existed back in the 70s, would this board have as many vader apologist like it currently does for kylo?

Yes. It'd also be making fun of tumblr for shipping him with Luke.
>>
>>64076086
>everybody under 18
Nice try millenial. Reminder that if were born in the year 1987 or later then you are perpetually underage.
>>
if /tv/ existed in the 70s, it would be a lot better
>>
>>64076130

That feel when born in 1986 and can boast based Generation X heritage

As for TFA its a movie with millenials as the target audience, a fast pace romp fest for people who grew up on adderall, sprinkled with FRAGILE EMOTIONS of the main antagonist they can identify with when they idly fantasize about harming their oppressive parents who insist on telling them what to do when they are free unique individuals
>>
>>64076190
I had my gun with me in the theater I spent the entire movie fantisizing about the blowing out of the brains of every dipshit millennial that was there around me. Only reason I didn't do it was that I had promised myself I'd shoot up the theater if the black male/white female race mixing romance happened, and they surprisingly didn't do it and I'm a man of my word so I kept my gun in my bag.
>>
File: welcome to 4chan.jpg (51 KB, 259x407) Image search: [Google]
welcome to 4chan.jpg
51 KB, 259x407
>>64075889
>If /tv/ existed back in the 70s
top kek
>>
>>64076307
Anon x Kylo is my OTP
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.