[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have failed you, Anakin! I have failed you! What did he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (28 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
28 KB, 1280x544
>I have failed you, Anakin! I have failed you!

What did he mean by this?
>>
that you're a dirty faggot
>>
Obi Wan never denied knowing about the jedi plot to overthrow sheev and take control of the republic. He merely stated that from his point of view the chancellor is evil
>>
What would you bring to your new empire, lads?
>>
>>64070397
this tbqh
>>
>>64070345
That memes control your life
>>
>>64070431
Me? Well I'd bring crab legs.
>>
Obi Wan let Anakin grew close and be influence by Senator Sheev and didn't suspect shit

Obi Wan let Anakin guard Padme when he knew jedis aren't suppose to have attachment and Anakin has had a boner for her since they met

Obi Wan didn't finish him off, instead he let him get tortured in flames
>>
>>64070431
My new Empire?
>>
>>64070345
The same thing you father means hen he says that to you.
>>
>>64070638

Why didn't he finish him? Why did he let him lie there in agony? Obi wan was a dick. In fact all of the jedis were total stuck up dicks.
>>
>>64072148
Couldn't bring himself to finish his bro off
>>
>>64070345
Obi-Wan is just too nice of a guy.
>>
>>64070345
he caught Anakin sucking dick
>>
>>64070345
He failed to tell Anakin about the High Ground until it was too late.
>>
>>64070345
Anakin was a wee faggot who'd worked himself into a rage sometimes siding and empathising with them suddenly after pushing him to bottle up hard into aggression get break a guy like that and make him start gurning.

It was an attempt at deescalation but also a goodbye.

He was essentially confirming this was to the death.
>>
File: 1451024168383.png (362 KB, 504x436) Image search: [Google]
1451024168383.png
362 KB, 504x436
>>64070345
>>I have failed you, Anakin! I have failed you!
>What did he mean by this?
>>
> literally attempt to remove a democratically elected official without trial
> BUT THE REPUBLIC ANAKIN

Anakin was right, the Jedi were evil.
>>
>>64070345
where are his eyebrows
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.