[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The end of the ROTJ novelization from 1983
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1449894951916.jpg (276 KB, 693x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449894951916.jpg
276 KB, 693x1200
The end of the ROTJ novelization from 1983
>>
since when did the fucking plebs on this board start caring about novels?
>>
>You were right. Tell your sister you were right about me.
>Que empire song played in d

It was beautiful, anon. Had me in tears.
>>
>>64069918
>He smiled up again at his son, and for the first time, loved him. And for the first time in many long years, loved himself, as well.

very touching
>>
so george had the lava planned out back then? bravo
>>
>>64069918
Post the part where Leia convinces the Ewoks to "do it for the trees"
>>
>>64070212
This was always so but The-Force-Awakens-drones say it's EU since it was always known since the '80s

I knew about the lava for many years. I know about Thrawn.
>>
>>64069918
not canon
;)
>>
File: YJMDWQM.jpg (206 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
YJMDWQM.jpg
206 KB, 1600x1200
>>64070212
The first concept arts for the throne room scene in ep6 were set in a lava rich environment that inspired mustafar 20 years later. Lucas had the lava bit on his mind since inception.
>>
>>64070212
I remember talking with my friends about Vader getting burned in lava way before episode 3 came out.

I think one of us made a reference how in Spaceballs, Lone Starr's penis saber is orange and normal dick colored, and Dark Helmet's is green because his skin got burned up. This was around 2000
>>
>>64070028
When TFA fags were desperately searching for ways to justify their shit movie senpai
>>
>>64072100
You've got that pretty ass backwards, tbdesu fampai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.