[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does he get away with it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: jlg2.jpg (71 KB, 615x465) Image search: [Google]
jlg2.jpg
71 KB, 615x465
>It’s the same thing with
>blacks. First, they were
>colonised, and later everyone
>acted as if they were just as
>we are. Of course, a black
>person can wear glasses and
>a watch, but this doesn’t
>make us the same.

>The Jews were neither
>authorized to be bankers or
>doctors, nor lawyers or
>professors. That’s why they
>concentrated on something
>new: cinema. The Jews also
>came to an arrangement with
>the mafia quite quickly. But if
>you say this, immediately you
> are accused of being an anti-Semite,
>even though this is not true.
>People don’t see the images — one
>should have a closer look at the
>people who founded Las Vegas.
>>
>fixed-width greentext
I never thought I would see this but I still await greater wonders
>>
>>64065836
Who is he?
>>
godard objectively made shitty films
>>
>>64066745
/tv/ in 2015, folks
>>
>>64066745
It's Jean-Luc Godard, a French New Wave director best known for Breathless (1960).

>>64068241
how about instead of being a pretentious douche when someone isn't aware of a french director from 50 years ago you engage in an actual discussion?
>>
>>64065836
nobody can read this shit and anyway the French guy is a hack so who gives a darn
>>
>>64068383
fuck you, why are we spoonfeeding people who aren't familiar with one of the single most important filmmakers ever?
i don't fucking want them here, that's why

kill yourself, by the way and merry christmas
>>
File: hitchcock_6_large.jpg (51 KB, 500x626) Image search: [Google]
hitchcock_6_large.jpg
51 KB, 500x626
He's a faggot who got cucked by Francois Truffaut and is still butthurt of him even after his death.

Godard is a hack cuck and Breathless is only good because of Truffaut.
>>
doesn't every director shit on godard
>>
>>64070288

>Godard
>Hack
>Breathless
>Good

off yourself
>>
File: MTI4ODM2OTA1NzMwMzYxMzU0.jpg (59 KB, 620x476) Image search: [Google]
MTI4ODM2OTA1NzMwMzYxMzU0.jpg
59 KB, 620x476
>>64070576

But it's true.

Breathless also has a qt in it.
>>
>>64070640
>>64070479
>>64070288
>>64067777
>>64066745
Hello reddit!
>>
>>64065836
french new wave was cancer
>>
>>64071333
It's only value was spurring the American New Wave era.
>>
>>64070479
>Jean-Luc Godard, I respect him a lot for how he sees things and approaches filmmaking... Some of the things in his films are admirable, however I cannot consider him a complete filmmaker. What he does isn't cinema. He uses cinema. It's like Ingmar Bergman, who uses cinema to create literature. Godard uses cinema to paint with music. (…) He is the filmmaker I feel the closest to today. Godard's work intersects with mine. We share a common trait. Everything we do relies on inherently cinematic writing. We only express ourselves through images and sounds.
- Sergio Leone
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.