[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Kylo Ren get Vader's mask (with a part vader's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: vader mask.jpg (57 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
vader mask.jpg
57 KB, 1200x600
How did Kylo Ren get Vader's mask (with a part vader's cranium inside it) if Vader removed it at the end of the 6th episode to see Luke's face with "his own eyes".
>>
>>64063569
luke took the mask back with him to cremate vader
>>
>disney
>>
>>64063569
Recovered it from the fire funeral Luke gave to Vader.

It's been 32 years, he obviously searched for it and found it on Endor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVJzibVS2YM
>>
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Because star wars is for children
>>
File: FuneralVader.jpg (15 KB, 504x231) Image search: [Google]
FuneralVader.jpg
15 KB, 504x231
>>64063569
Luke put it back on when he roasted Vader
>>
How do you know it has his cranium in it? Why would they feel the need to mention that? Can we expect anakin cloning in ep 8 9?
>>
>>64063679
So when the fire went out and the body was still there did they just leave it for the ewoks to eat?
>>
>>64063569

because luke cremated vader with his mask on

did you even watch ROTJ
>>
they should have grabbed his lightsaber
>>
>>64063699
maybe the body burned away entirely and the helmet was left because it was made from special space plastic, there would have been a long time between the cremation and kylo retrieving the helmet so there is probably a long story as to how it came in his possession, I imagine it would have been highly sought after like Bin Ladens Turban
>>
File: blurgle.jpg (34 KB, 300x343) Image search: [Google]
blurgle.jpg
34 KB, 300x343
>>64063752
>I imagine it would have been highly sought after like Bin Ladens Turban
>>
I'm under the impression that Vader became one with the force and disappeared from his suit, though not shown in the film, similar to Yoda and Obi-Wan.
>>
>>64063713
same desu
>>
>>64064542
yeah he appeared as a ghost in his older form originally then it was changed to hayden vader

bravo lucas
>>
>>64063569
bigger question is where did Luke's 1st light saber come from? That shit fell from cloud city.
>>
>>64063569
A better question is, why does Kylo wear the mask when he has no reason to
>>
>>64064542
And Luke didn't notice that his 6'7" metal dad suddenly became about 100 pounds lighter (assuming his limbs didn't disappear because they're robotic).
>>
>>64063597
I don't get it this. Are you literally that willing to hate on Disney you'll pretend that things that are seen in the original trilogy and twist it to be corporate oversight? Jesus Christ, kill yourself
>>
>>64065430
Found the redditor.

Fuck off
>>
>>64065245
Vader wore a mask
Kylo Ren wants to be the next Vader
Hence, Kylo Ren wears a mask
>>
>>64063752
>>64063752
You do realize the guy was actually named Tim Osman and worked for the zionists who pulled off 9/11 right
>>
>>64065477
Found the redditor posing as a non-redditor
>>
>>64063699
the body itself most likely burned away. to my understanding to become a force ghost you must die body and soul. qui gons body was also burned and he was able to do this. obi wan and yoda both willingly gave up their bodies.
>>
the ewoks snagged it and snashed it away. leia and han settled down with the ewoks and conceived kylo ren there. chewbacca got in a fight with the ewoks over the vader mask and they decided to leave. chewbacca kept the mask and stashed it away aboard the millenium falcon. years later kylo finds it and is told about the dark side by han. it starts him on his path to the dark side. he steals it when he defects from the rebels.
there's my wookiepedia fanfic submission what do you think
>>
>>64065613
pretty good, simple, mostly believable I am not sure anyone would want to settle down on Endor though
>>
>>64063569
I figured it wouldn't be that crazy for Vader to have multiple masks. Kylo got his hands on one of them.
>>
>>64063631
Why the fuck is Yule/Jul log clips suddenly a thing? Its only common in Scandinavia
>>
>>64063744
Didn't his lightsaber and right hand fall over the railing and down the reactor shaft when Luke cut it off?
>>
>>64063569
Better question. Why did Kylo Ren want to become like Vader. I'm sure his parents told him how tragic of a character he was.
>>
>>64066069
not like vader, better than vader.
>>
>>64066037

Well if they could salvage Luke's saber from Bespin they can find that one too.
>>
>>64063752
>>64063787
But bin laden burial was a CIA mockup to deter public opinion over Obama's birth certificate. Even the seal team died a month later in a helicopter crash.
>>
>>64066069
He's a weak misunderstood angsty boy who feels dwarfed and insignificant by all the titanic figures surrounding him, his heroic father and mother, his legendary jedi master Skywalker, etc. He seethes and rages with how impotent he feels and wants to be recognized for his own strength, so he hides his fear behind a mask so he can pretend to be "strong" like Vader by wielding fear and intimidation as weapons, in the service of Snoke who has seduced him with promises of power.
>>
>>64066069

Ben is a Satan worshiping Nazi. And there's no way you can blame Snoke for ALL of this.

The boy, as they say, ain't right.
>>
>>64066123
>tallest in the cast
>still feels dwarfed

B R A V O J J
R
A
V
O
J
J
>>
>>64066185

Seriously he was so fucking tall.
>>
>>64066185

Is he taller than Peter Mayhew?
>>
>>64063569
You fucking pieces of shit and your fucking Star Wars are the cancer that is slowly eating away at the culture.

I can picture you in my mind's eye. You, doughy and flabby and unkempt, forcing heaping handfuls of Cheetos into your mouth, dusty orange particulate falling onto your greasy neckbeard. I can fucking see you, and I can even smell the stench of stale piss emanating from your bottles.

Fuck you, you fucking piece of shit. Do something with your life. Stop praying at the altar of mediocrity. Remove Reddit from your bookmarks. Fuck, just unplug from the internet. Do something, anything besides continuing down this fucking road.

Learn a trade. Try to do something useful. Learn to shoot long guns and cut wood with a table saw. For once go to sleep physically exhausted. For Christ's sake, do something while you're breathing other than vicariously living through poorly written characters on mundane "adventures" which are copies of copies of copies of copies of dime-store serial stories. Grow the fuck up.

Fuck a woman. Have a child. Anything. Please. Anything but this. Fucking stop, you fucking human parasite.
>>
>>64066900
kill yourself
>>
File: what.jpg (14 KB, 145x246) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
14 KB, 145x246
>>64065976
>suddenly a thing
>>
>>64065232
It fell INTO cloud city. We don't know if it fell unti the gas giant. The thing that falls below Luke when the trapdoor opened was a bit of random trash, not his hand and saber.
>>
>>64066800
He's almost a foot shorter than Mayhew, Driver is 6'3 and Mayhew is 7'2.
>>
>>64066900
Well look who's calling the kettle black
>>
It's a film for kids so stop picking on plot holes. If you're a mature sci-fi nerd who likes space opera, go watch Galactica instead.
>>
>>64065976
It's Christmas motherfucker. We need a fire cracklin'.
>>
>>64067058

Not the tallest in the cast, then, eh?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.