[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you not marathoning The Lord of the Rings trilogy on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Ringstrilogyposter.jpg (143 KB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
Ringstrilogyposter.jpg
143 KB, 800x540
Why are you not marathoning The Lord of the Rings trilogy on Christmas eve? You some kind of faggot?
>>
>>64062472
cuz it sux :^)
>>
>>64062493
ebin xd
>>
Cause I'm too busy getting drunk and trying forget how lonely I am and pathetic my life is
>>
I can't decide whether i'll marathon this or crysis 2 instead on new years' eve :/
>>
>>64062572
Suicide seems to be your best bet. Sorry man.
>>
If I were a faggot I'd watch movies about a bunch of faggy elves and orcs fucking each other up the ass crying about rings
>>
>>64062655
>crysis 2
But that game sucks dick. Why would you even consider playing it?
>>
>>64062572
I love you anon, stay safe over the holidays.
>>
>>64062686
Nah if you were a faggot you'd be a contrarian teenage edgelord shitposting on a tawainese sweater knitting picture forum.
>>
But I am. I'm going to start RotK after dinner.
>>
>>64062971
Good boy. Least one of you aren't colossal fagfucks.
>>
>>64062472
Well I wont be doing it on Christmas eve but next week when all my family stuff is done it sounds like a comfy marathon
>>
>>64062472
I don't like to marathon it. Just makes me exhausted. I watch one a day for three days. It's literally the best time of my holiday break. and the year
>>
>>64062472
LotR was yesteryear

Its all about the Star Wars now
>>
>>64062472
Because I do it on Christmas day. Finishing my yearly re-read tonight though.

>>64062572
I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.
>>
>>64066739
Fuck off cuck wars faggot LotR is the best trilogy
>>
>>64066812
Why must you do this to me? These...memories.
>>
>>64066739
LOTR will live on forever. TFA? Everyone will forget about it in a month. Fuck off.
>>
>>64062472
Playing Shadows of Mordor tonight.
Watching The Hobbit movies follow by the Lord of the Rings movies all day tomorrow. I have the flu so I have no plans of leaving my room.
>>
>>64066812
What are we holding on to, Anon?
>>
i marathoned it a month or so ago so doing it again would be overkill
>>
>>64068401
Having it on in the background wouldn't.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.