[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it* worth wathcing? *By "it", I mean "Her".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Her.jpg (58 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
Her.jpg
58 KB, 486x720
Is it* worth wathcing?
*By "it", I mean "Her".
>>
>>64057574
Yeah, It's really good.
>>
>>64057574
Pretty comfy movie, I really like the setting desu.
>>
I think I was expecting more but it was alright.
>>
>>64057574
i felt overwhelmed by the emotions sometimes
>>
>>64057574
i watched this for a second time recently after really enjoying it the first time but i just couldnt take it seriousl this time, it was just so goofy and really weird at some points and not in a good way
>>
>>64057574

I stopped it halfway in cause it was too cringy. Dont listen to these pussies
>>
>>64057704
Same. I actually had to leave the theatre and watch it on rental later. I'm not even sure why it was so depressing to me at first I didn't have an issue the second time around.
>>
>>64057574
Thankfully it aired before the cuck meme was a thing,or else /tv/ would have exploded
>>
>>64058124
>I actually had to leave the theatre and watch it on rental later
Jesus Christ your mind is weak
>>
Watched it today. It was alright I guess but most of the time I cringed.
>>
>>64057574
Yes. Go watch it. Not a great end, but a nice movie.
>>
literally 'waifu' the movie

it's okay
>>
Essential cuckcore.
>>
try to actually believe AI can do the shit they're doing in the movie. otherwise you're going to be miserable
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.