[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: star-wars-return-of-the-jedi.jpg (146 KB, 1535x1024) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-return-of-the-jedi.jpg
146 KB, 1535x1024
>watching star wars for the first time
>currently on episode VI

do I need to watch the prequels to watch VII?
>>
>>64056732
No don't watch them until after, it's better that way, that's the intended order.
Watch 5 and 6, then the prequels
>>
>>64056732
No.
>>
ITT idiots cant into roman numerals.

Yes, OP. Now go watch the prequels before VII
>>
>>64056732
The best order is theatrical release. You could have also done 4, 5, prequels, then 6 and 7.
>>
>>64056732
Dont watch the prequels. You'll hate your self for it.
>>
>>64056732
Too late for machete order but watch them anyway, considering they're very good films. I wish I was you so I could watch them for the first time again.
>>
VII doesn't seem to make explicit reference to it. You might speculate that Kylo's hairdo is a nod to Anakin's hairstyle. Or that the planet destroyed by the New Order is Coruscant, since the shot of a populated city on the surface looks similar to the surface of Coruscant in the prequels.
>>
The best order for someone who hasn't seen any of them would be:

IV -> V -> III -> VI

III between V and VI as a flashback explaining how Anakin became Vader. I is entirely unnecessary, II has small things relevant to III but can also be skipped.
>>
>>64057478
>PERHAPS CLONETROOPERS
>THEY HAVE GONE BY MANY NAMES
THE SITH, THE EMPIRE AND NOW FIRST ORDER
lmao
>>
The advised order to watch the Star Wars films is 4, 5, 1, 2, 3, 6, 7
>>
VII isnt even a star wars flick its just disney and jj abrams making an action/adventure movie set in a star wars theme.
>>
File: troi.jpg (30 KB, 688x512) Image search: [Google]
troi.jpg
30 KB, 688x512
>>64057509
>III between V and VI as a flashback explaining how Anakin became Vader. I is entirely unnecessary, II has small things relevant to III but can also be skipped.
The whole PT is unnecessary.
>>
So far i've seen
IV -> V --> VI --> ??

Should I watch VI? Or should I wait and watch these Jar Jar hellish prequels?
>>
i meant VII. sorry.
>>
File: starwars-stupid.jpg (108 KB, 854x433) Image search: [Google]
starwars-stupid.jpg
108 KB, 854x433
>>64057115
>that's the intended order.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.