[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rey was going to be more of a Mary Sue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (321 KB, 800x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321 KB, 800x586
http://www.comingsoon.net/extras/features/643413-10-scrapped-ideas-from-star-wars-the-force-awakens#/slide/5

>There has already been much debate over whether or not Daisy Ridley's Luke Skywalker stand-in Rey is too overpowered in The Force Awakens. It all depends on your point of view, but in early Michael Arndt drafts, there were scene ideas for the character Kira (Rey) taking out either a star destroyer or the super weapon's gun barrel by flying an X-wing with the cockpit open and shredding the First Order machines with her light saber as she flew by. Similarly there was a scene of the Jedi killer (Kylo) knocking out flying X-wings by hurling boulders at them with the force.

Kek
>>
>>64054878
Dbz
>>
A weak vacuum is no match for a strong womyn who dont need no training
>>
> Similarly there was a scene of the Jedi killer (Kylo) knocking out flying X-wings by hurling boulders at them with the force.

OP but you can't tell me that wouldn't have been cool to watch
>>
Well so much for her being Revan. The writer just wanted her to "be cool."
>>
>>64054937
He was already trained enough to freeze shit, but ya that would had been the highlight for me
>>
>>64054878
JewJew Abramstein is such a hack. There is scene like this with oliphants in t The Return of the King.
>>
>>64054878
No wondered why they didn't like his shit

TFA may be a glib facsimile but thats some low tier EU shit right there
>>
Samefaggin here

>There was a definite lack of evolution in Episode VII as far as new ships are concerned. The book shows that Rick Carter and his art department were definitely brainstorming new hero ships including J-wings, K-wings and a Tri-winged tie fighter. All of these ideas had a fresh-but-Star Wars-y vibe, though ultimately throwbacks to the OT ties and X-wings were mostly what J.J. wanted. Leia's resistance transport, Stormtrooper transports and Han's smuggling freighter are the most prominent new ships in the film, and they're pretty boxy and forgettable. Kylo Ren's ship with its flat surfaces is the freshest of the new vehicles

I can't believe how much of a hack JJ is. The ships are pic related in the OP
>>
>>64054878
>it all depends on your point of view
>>
>>64055119
>starkiller is literally the sun crusher from the eu
don't be naive anon. tfw has eu tier shit.
>>
>>64055282
Not familiar with the EU but did the sun crusher at least have an original design? Even star killer failed at that.
>>
>>64054878
This kind of bullshit is why the EU was discarded.
>>
>>64055365
>at least have an original design
one of the worst designs ever
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.