[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's get this out of the way.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Who's Rey /tv/?
http://strawpoll.me/6357193
>>
she works for the mercenary
>>
>>64054741
She's a special snowflake
>>
How many times do you think she was raped?
>>
I don't care. She's a shit character.
>>
A qt
>>
>>64054741
she works for the masketta man
>>
She's JarJar Binks daughter
>>
Here's the two sides of the coin.

Luke's daughter version:
She has parallels to the two skywalkers that we follow in the series, Anakin and Luke. Luke left her in Jakku after Ben killed all students to leave with Lor San Tekka but was really sad and escaped, which is the reason or the map to Luke, so that Rey one day could reunite with his father. Han and Kylo seemed to recognize her, but didn't say anything.

Han's daughter:
In the shot where they arrive to Maz Kanata's castle, she mentions how there is so much green in the planet, making Han have a very guilty look in his face. Kylo and Rey are brothers but after Ben turned to the dark side they left her in Jakku after Ben killed all students to leave with Lor San Tekka but was really sad and escaped, which is the reason or the map to Luke, so that Rey one day could reunite with his father. Han and Kylo seemed to recognize her, but didn't say anything.
>>
>>64054990
ITS A ME THE AUTHOR OF ALL YOUSA BOMBAD BONERS
>>
>>64054807
The masketta gungan
>>
>>64054741
Noone
>>
>>64054741
Kenobi's grand daughter
>>
>no She's Phasma's daughter option
>>
>>64054741
>doing a captcha for OPs special little poll on the speculation of a fictional character
>>
File: crazy maka.png (265 KB, 808x454) Image search: [Google]
crazy maka.png
265 KB, 808x454
She's a random Padawan of Luke's that went completely batshit and killed all of Ben Kenobi's friends
>>
>>64054888
By kylo?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.