[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Your friends' reaction to Kylo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: kylo vader's helmet.jpg (90 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
kylo vader's helmet.jpg
90 KB, 1401x788
>"He reminds me of a black kid who's dad walked out on him." - best friend
>"He's like a school shooter kid." - black friend
>"He reminds me of an ISIS jihadi." - jew friend
>"Fucking jew." - sandnigger friend
>"He's such an emo kid!" - my gf
>"Meh. Anakin was the better emo kid." - fat nerdy friend
>"Reminds me of Dark Helmet." - my dad when his helmet came off.

Also a few people laughed in the theater both times I went when he takes off his helmet.
>>
>>64054594
>"How did he get all that hair in there?"
Female friends have their own priorities.
>>
>>64054594
That's a double, right?

Plump Kylo.
>>
I went with my 2 drunk brothers in their mid 30's and my 58 year old dad
Brother 1
>That dude was a puss
Brother 2
>I mean, at least he had more depth than the other Sith Lords. He might've been a pussy but at least there's conflict in his character.
Dad
>I'm still mad about the useless nigger being even remotely focused on. Who's this Rylo Ken fucker?
>>
File: 1445828164771.png (60 KB, 133x183) Image search: [Google]
1445828164771.png
60 KB, 133x183
>He was hella fucking epic anon!
>I really liked his dark ropes!
>He was super dark
>It was badass when he started hitting himself!
>>
My friend and my dad thought he was an angsty teenager.
>>
>>64054594
>"He's like JP from Grandma's Boy" - my brother
>>
>>64054932
Brother 2 is alright, tell him not to come to family reunion tomorrow
>>
Honestly, he's got great potential to be absolutely fucking nightmarish.
>>
Honestly if you don't see the parallels between Kylo and a radicalised youth - Muslim, Christian, Zionist, /pol/ or otherwise, then you're probably a dumbfuck or somewhat brainwashed and radicalised yourself.
>>
>>64054737
Bigger Kylo
>>
>Also a few people laughed in the theater both times I went when he takes off his helmet.
same here. Why? Cause he's ugly?
>>
>>64055057
Lol he's coming over tonight with the other one. I'll get their sober opinions tonight. That was an awesome experience watching the movie last night with them tho, it was in 3D so my brother turned to me around 4 times like "dude, should I be worried about those giant ships coming at me?" while laughing his ass off at the stupidest parts
>>
>"It's the first bipolar Sith Lord" - some dude in the theatre
>>
>>64054932
You're dad sounds pretty funny ngl
>>
All agreed that he was uggo as fuck. Poor Adam, i liked him a lot in Llewyn davis and hungry Hearts
>>
>Darth Vader takes off his mask, revealing nothing but a withered paraplegic
"Pottery!"
>Kylo Ren takes off his mask, revealing nothing but an angry youth
"Fucking Jew Jew"

Why? Why is it different? Is it just the build-up Vader got? Sounds like all people want is these movies to rip off the formula of the OT even more, despite that being FA's main critique.
>>
>>64054594
How are people still not fucking getting this him being an edgy teen mad-at-dad is literally the point of his character
>>
Say whatever you want about him: His voice was on-point.
>>
>>64055562
because there are people who are too stupid to understand a character in a movie as simple as TFA.
>>
>>64054594
fucking epic op xD, lol'd heartily
>>
>>64055360
Lulz
>>
>>64054594
>takes his mask off
>Bro starts laughing, same for me

best bro tbqhwu familia
>>
>>64054594
>takes his mask off
>"D-Dzhokhar Tsarnaev?"
>>
>>64054594
Did Luke keep the mask to get a dark side boner?
>>
Your friends with a black a jew and an arab? Are you part of the magic school bus or some shit?
>>
>>64054594
he looks bad ass when his hair is flowing out of his helmet like this desu senpai
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.