[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Princess Leia: Luke, what's wrong? >Luke: Leia, do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: princess-leia-bikini.jpg (109 KB, 900x604) Image search: [Google]
princess-leia-bikini.jpg
109 KB, 900x604
>Princess Leia: Luke, what's wrong?
>Luke: Leia, do you remember your mother? Your real mother?
>Princess Leia: Just a little bit. She died when I was very young.
>Luke: What do you remember?
>Princess Leia: Just... images really. Feelings.
>Luke: Tell me.
>Princess Leia: She was... very beautiful. Kind, but sad. Why are you asking me this?

Padme dies whilst delivering Luke and Leia.

Why is Lucas such a fuck up?
>>
she was probably referring to another decoy they hired that was also comically blown up
>>
>>64054535
>>64054609

She's seeing the images through the force, sillies
>>
force magic
>>
>>64054535
I saw jedi last night and asked myself the same thing.
>>
>>64054535
The force. Everything is handwaved by the force. How is Han such a good shot while blind at Jabba's? The force. Why can Rey pilot just about anything? The force. Why do Jedi mind tricks work on Poe even though Watto and Jabba are apparently too strong of mind for that to work even though there's no way Kylo Ren is stronger in the force than Qui-Gon Jinn or Luke Skywalker? Uh look here's some Stormtroopers being silly.
>>
>>64054675

Honestly, whether he intended to or not, Lucas kind of added something interesting here.

Luke doesn't remember Padme, but Leia does, despite Padme dying during childbirth. The possible explanations seem better than just having Padme abandon Luke but stay with Leia a little while longer
>>
>>64054792
>How is Han such a good shot while blind at Jabba's?

He wasn't entirely blind when shooting the sarlacc.
>>
>>64054829
Oh right. Special Edition fuckery changed it from something like "Don't worry I got it" to "I can see better now."
>>
>>64054792
>Why do Jedi mind tricks work on...

They work on the weak-minded.
>>
>>64054793
There is no explanation. Just admit Lucas fucked up. When he made the OT had no ambitions to make a PT, which is why there's huge inconsistencies.
>>
Jesus, I need a time machine and a few grams of blow.
>>
>>64055700
Please kill yourself
>>
>>64055955
You first, George.
>>
>>64054535
She was remembering her adoptive mother before her current mother. Bail had 2 wives when he had Leia as a daughter
>>
>>64054829
He also wasn't the one aiming. Lando is telling him where to point the gun.
>>
>>64055955
what?
please tell me you don't buy the "planned all along" meme
>>
I laughed.
>>
>>64056589
George, pls.
>>
>>64054535

Obviously Jimmy Smits and his wife never told Leia she was adopted. How is it that no one can infer this.
>>
>>64054792
Watto says his species is immune to mind tricks. Some aliens are more force sensitive/force immune than others.
>>
>>64054792
This, same for the "too accurate for sand people" even if we saw a tusken hit Luke's speeder

it was the will of the force that made that hit connect and stop Luke so he could be saved by Obi Wan and meet eachother
>>
>>64056751
>even if we saw a tusken hit Luke's speeder
What?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.