[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if you live in the UK, the 1982 animated class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: cropped_The-Snowman.jpg (795 KB, 428x310) Image search: [Google]
cropped_The-Snowman.jpg
795 KB, 428x310
Reminder that if you live in the UK, the 1982 animated classic The Snowman is on tomorrow at 12:50, followed by the lackluster modern sequel The Snow Dog at 13:15.

For American friends, Youtube has you covered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE9KpobX9J8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Snowman
>>
I'm not watching that fucking thing again.
>>
Reminder that The Snowman is a fucking meme and I knew that even as a young child.
>>
File: 1437905003159.png (22 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1437905003159.png
22 KB, 633x758
>used to watch this with my family every year as a child

Just hearing the tune made me feel like shit, probably couldn't watch the whole thing anymore
>>
>>64051665

Nice, those are some sick animations. Look at them shadows. I'll give it 2 thumbs up.
>>
The animation on the flying sequence is beautiful.
>>
Father Christmas is much better, don't waste your time with this shite.
>>
fuckinb gay mobie
>>
>>64051782
what happened
>>
>>64051665

Never been able to watch this without crying.
>>
>>64051714
>>64051936
I'd say literally kill yourselves, but it's christmas, so just stop posting for a while.
>>
Gonna watch Wallace and Gromit's Grand Day Out on Dave instead desu senpai
>>
Anyone see the hentai manga where the snowman plows the little girl? He was a good snow friend.
>>
>>64051782
THAT FEEL!
>>
>>64052315
Also an excellent choice,anon.
>>
>>64051665
Im with you OP, this is still my favorite thing to watch on christmas day, I learnt how to play a little bit of it on my midi keyboard a few weeks ago and i'll upload a quick vocaroo tomorrow if there is a thread.

People who don't like the ending either have terrible fucking taste or are american.

> wahhh it's too grim

That's partly what makes it great, fuck off plebs.
>>
I've fucking lost my Muppet Christmas Carol DVD boys, Christmas is cancelled.
>>
>>64051665
Reminder that the whole thing is on YouTube and you can watch it at any time.

Reminder that the little boy is actually a young David Bowie.
>>
>>64052923
I have watched it when drunk many times on youtube, still not as good as when it's on telly on christmas day obviously.
>>
>>64052846
You still have National Lampoons Christmas Vacation though, surely?
>>
>>64051665
Will that be with the original opening, David Bowie or Santa?
>>
>>64051665
Watched it today at 16:55. Comfy as fuck
>>
>privileged white straight cis male who can fly

Absolutely disgusting
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.