[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which was worse, this or the phantom menace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: images (1).jpg (14 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
14 KB, 200x300
which was worse, this or the phantom menace
>>
>>64050100
Clones
>>
This

only saving grace is the battle on Geonosis, which is the best spectacle in the series
>>
Attack of the Clones, I still don't understand how Padme fell in love with Anakin in the first place, he was such a creep. At least he was a dumb child in the first one.
>>
File: 1450715512751.webm (3 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
1450715512751.webm
3 MB, 1920x816
TPM had teenage Hershlag
But AotC had midriff Hershlag
I can't decide
>>
>>64050134

golden boy effect
>>
>>64050100
This one definitely
>>
>>64050134
I go with the theory that anakin subconsciously used the force on her to get her to fall in love with him
>>
theyre both great but probably AOTC
>>
I'd say Episode I is consistently bad whereas Episode II ranges from irredeemable shit to mediocre.

I really liked Obi-Wan, the mystery of the Clones, and Geonosis but everything else about the movie is so fucking godawful.

It's hard to make a decision here.
>>
they both had awful writing/acting etc but at least clones had some cool and new environments, obis mystery plot and the broad strokes of ani's turn to the darkside arent bad at all

plus portman was much sluttier in episode 2.
>>
>>64050313
bonjour reddit
>>
Clones no doubt, I can forgive child Anakin actor because he is young.

Hayden Christianson has no excuse for his acting job. The fact that he received a paycheck for that performance is appalling.
>>
>>64050167

>yfw you realize that Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman are the same age

What if they cast Hayden from the beginning and they grew up together on-set, Harry Potter style?
>>
Clones was fucking terrible. The atmosphere was pretty cool in the beginning though.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 485x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 485x458
>>64050363

>LOL DAE THINK THE PREQUELS ARE SO TERRIBLE?!

the writing was clunky and that affected the acting, so what
>>
Maul was one of the coolest Star Wars bad guys ever. Plus, the pod racing scene was cool.
I also liked Qui-Gon
>>
as shit as the phantom menace is, there's something that draws me to it, anyone else get me? like I can see all of it's flaws and I know that it's completely irrelevant as a star wars movie but I wouldn't mind rewatching it as much as I would the other two, especially clones
>>
>>64050623
no anon, he only looked cool
he had maybe two lines of dialogue in the whole movie and he got rekt in the dumbest way possible, he wasn't developed as a villain at all which is a shame because he could have potentially been a recurring villain throughout the prequel trilogy
>>
Clones, easily. The Phantom Menace at least had podracing and Duel of the Fates. Clones only had the battle on Geonosis and even that was a bit lackluster.
>>
>>64050100
This one
Phantom Manace at least had POD RACING
>>
>>64050130
>the battle on Geonosis, which is the best spectacle in the series
CGI arena with CGI robots and clones fighting with copy and pasted Jedi filling up the background.

Sorry if I'm not impressed.

The greatest spectacle of the prequels would either be the lightsaber fight in EP I or the opening of EP III and the entire space battle.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.