[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which was a worse movie; Godzilla or Cloverfield?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1024x573) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1024x573
Which was a worse movie; Godzilla or Cloverfield?
>>
Godzilla, at least Cloverfield didn't try to take itself too seriously
>>
>>64048906
Cloverfield by far. Idk how the fuck that thing got an above 80% on rt. the only giant monster movie I can think of was the godzilla with the French people that were all named "Jean-something"
>>
>>64048906
>watching monster movie

you must be 18 to post
>>
WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING ME TO TASTE MY TWO MOST RECENT SHITS AND TELL YOU WHICH IS BETTER
>>
>>64048906
Godzilla because the Cloverfield Monster shits it up indirectly.
>>
>>64048906
Godzilla2014. It's even worse than Emmerich Godzilla.
>>
Godzilla. Cloverfield was far more akin to the original gojira than the reboot. Also the best American film of that year
>>
>>64048906
Cloverfield. That shit was terrible. Camcorder movies need to die in a fire
>>
>>64048991
>more akin to the original
How? Like, I know godzilla 2014 was a 60s/70s style godzilla, but cloverfield had no message to speak of, and characters that only spoke in OH MY GOD and were just drunk 20 something's
>>
>>64049060
Not poster but by original Gojira he probably meant Godzilla's role as an antagonist than the message.
>>
>>64049211
But wasn't he the message himself? He was symbolic of the resulting damage done by mans selfish goals and going to far in a few places. That's why his skin looks like he's a radiation victim. The entirety of cloverfield is just messageless camcorder mess.

Also the military is just awful: "okay, I'll let you go against orders and go in the city to save your girlfriend"
>>
both were perfectly adequate
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.