[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where was this scene?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: star-wars-episode-vii.jpg (148 KB, 640x402) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-episode-vii.jpg
148 KB, 640x402
Where was this scene?
>>
or this one
>>
>>64047929
That's when the lightsaber goes to Rey instead of Ren anon.
>>
File: sw-banner-12-23.jpg (18 KB, 656x300) Image search: [Google]
sw-banner-12-23.jpg
18 KB, 656x300
or this one
>>
Kylo's broadsword lightsaber reveal from the first teaser was cut as well
>>
>>64048701
That one's in the movie tho
>>
>>64048656
1. Kylo doesnt have a Bane breathing piece
2. Finn isnt white
3. Kylo doesnt have a cape
>>
>>64047919
>>64047929
Probably concept art for the Arndt screenplay when Rey was Kira and "Finn" was white
>>
This movie went through a shit-ton of revision before it got to the theaters.
>>
File: Darth-Vader-burnt-helmet.jpg (148 KB, 653x960) Image search: [Google]
Darth-Vader-burnt-helmet.jpg
148 KB, 653x960
This was a much cooler looking burned Vader helmet concept. It also would have been a fine movie poster.
>>
>>64048769
retard
>>
>>64049743
I don't think you know how concept art works.
>>
>>64050277

Explain yourself, cretin.
>>
>>64048926
Hi, you appear to be impossibly retarded. Maybe I can help. Concept art always comes before finalized costume designs and casting. Filmmaking involves a lot of refinement. Best of luck in the future
>>
>>64051276
That still doesnt explain why theres two white people and andy serkis as pleagus here
>>
>>64051710
Clearly a revision to Ren's design and they probably didn't set a skim color to Finn when casting. If you look at other concept art you'll see Finn isn't black and characters/scenes look a lot different. There's a reason it's called CONCEPT art.
>>
>>64048926

It's just concept art, you daft cunt.
>>
>>64051710

Are you autistic?
>>
>>64051710
That was one of kyle rons designs before they changed it
Finn was supposed to be white before JJ changed it
>>
>>64051884
Who would have played a white finn?
>>
pip andersen was to be him but he ended up being finns dead trooper friend or something
or
the matt damon guy from breaking bad
>>
>>64051884
>"Young twenty-something male, witty and smart, fit but not traditionally good looking."
That was the casting call for Finn. J.J. cast Boyega because he liked Attack the Block but they auditioned a lot of actors.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.