[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT:Irredeemable piece of dogshit that /tv/tricked you into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: tryhardindiegarbage.jpg (166 KB, 480x733) Image search: [Google]
tryhardindiegarbage.jpg
166 KB, 480x733
>ITT:Irredeemable piece of dogshit that /tv/tricked you into watching

I still can't believe this was praised as it was and compare to the early work of Cassavetes
>>
Ah, another excellent thread!

Enjoy the board, /starwars/!!!
>>
it was alright i guess, pretty uninspired though
>>
It's compared to the early work of Cassavetes because it's very indie

Other than that, it's film school student replicating coens with a very ugly lead
>>
I never heard anyone claim it's a masterpiece, just an underrated flick that doesn't get much attention.
>>
Normally I don't think companies actually market their stuff here, but this movie was definitely pushed a lot
Makes sense that a smaller indie project would be shilled rather than something bigger like Star Wars
>>
>>64046710
Did I miss something? I haven't seen this movie mentioned here since it first came out.
>>
Only God Forgives
What the fuck /tv/
>>
>>64046766
We had plenty of threads when it first came out on VOD. I didn't understand why people were talking about it so much, it was a very mediocre effort.
>>
File: 1446549754933.gif (273 KB, 440x307) Image search: [Google]
1446549754933.gif
273 KB, 440x307
>>64046838
>2015
>Watching anything by Refn
>>
>>64046838
One of the most pretentious pieces of shit I've ever sat through. Absolute hipster wankery. But to be fair i wasn't big on Drive either.
>>
The first half of the movie was really good, got shitty second half.
>>
>>64046425
I liked the first couple minutes where it looked like Silent Hill.
>>
I couldn't take Blue Ruin seriously because the protagonist looked like he came straight out of a Portland coffee shop
>>
File: 1443622428279.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1443622428279.gif
1 MB, 640x360
It was meh, protagonist was an ugly faggot and it fell apart in the 2nd half.
>mfw he shaved
>>
>>64046647
It's one of those films that's so "underrated" and "lesser known" that it's actually overrated and overexposed.
>>
File: The-Babadook-Poster.jpg (14 KB, 261x382) Image search: [Google]
The-Babadook-Poster.jpg
14 KB, 261x382
Don't remind me
>>
>>64048679
God this was such a piece of shit. By the end of it I was shouting the word "meme" over and over again while hitting my head against the floor as hard as I could.

If anybody doubts SJW corruption in the critical community then all you need to do is point to the babameme.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.