[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference between shaken and stirred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What's the difference between shaken and stirred
>>
>>64046212
he is not an alcoholic
>>
>>64046212
Shaking gets more air into the drink, which expands the flavor.
>>
>>64046818
Blind taste testing has proven this 100% false. The whole point of the line is to show the audience that Bond has patrician tastes and is well acquainted with high-society.
>>
>>64046212
Shtirred*
>>
>>64046818
and whats the benefit of stirred then?
>>
>>64046973

It's like burn-in time for highest quality amplifiers.
>>
>>64046212
The Department of Biochemistry at theUniversity of Western OntarioinCanadaconducted a study to determine if the preparation of a martini has an influence on theirantioxidantcapacity; the study found that the shaken gin martinis were able to break downhydrogen peroxideand leave only 0.072% of the peroxide behind, versus the stirred gin martini, which left behind 0.157% of the peroxide.[10]Thus a shaken martini has more antioxidants than a stirred one.
>>
>>64046212
i saw in some documentary like 10 years ago, that if you shake the martini, the wodka taste comes at the last sip of the glas, but when you stirr it the wodka taste comes first
and james bond always drinks it stirred, because he has never time to drink his martini to the end, and therefore needs the best part at first
or something like that
>>
>>64046212
>>64046885
have you seen Dr No?
its not actually Bond's drink in the movies
>>
>>64046212
who is this guy? thats not daniel craig
>>
>>64046212
Gives it some bubbles?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.